The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
For those that had tried pattaya baby, is it their usual practice to ask us to book room in hotel then send gal over?
From my experience with them, yes.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to ET88 stable? Seems all the girls are gone, left 1 only.

Planning to come back to SG next weekend, was hoping to try the stable.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Blackj@ck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackj@ck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
For those that had tried pattaya baby, is it their usual practice to ask us to book room in hotel then send gal over?
Yes! they did asked me to book hotel room
Old 07-03-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tickhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FINZ FROM LASERBABES

At 1st , Thanks Bro Linus for recommended this GEM to me after few time try to book his girl but unsuccessful due my timing always overhaul. finally today able to make it.

First the overall review of Finz:
Location:8/10 , easy to find; clean, tidy and new single big room with bathroom.
Looks:7/10 .
Body: 8/10 petite size,
Boobs: 8/10 just nice
French : 9/10 non stop french; enjoyable!
Bbbj:11/10 one of the best. and very hardworking, non stop at less 10 min on It.
Fj: 8/10 hardworking and very GFE, try a lot position.
GFE: 12/10 GFE kao kao , like a long lost girl friend. almost fall in love with her.

RTF : hope able to make my time to RTF.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks @ TRUSTABLE STABLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
So far i tried one girl there, Elva. Got video so i think can trust la. Elva was a one of a kind girl i ever met. Want believe or not up to you lor. Anyways their current batch girls besides Yuri all quite bah bah if you're interested.
Elva gone before i got the chance to try her
Old 07-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
Yeah Elva was the best of them, perfect body (for my taste) pretty face and fun personality, but she just went back today.
She did say she's planning to come back around June, so maybe you can try her next time?
Yup cute personality, cute face and nice tanned slim body.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Any bros happen to try cathy from dh?
Old 07-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

FR on AOM from grandpalace

Location: 8/10 central, quite accessible by bus. MRT walk within 5-10min. Plenty of parking nearby.

Room: 3/10 original space is not meant for residence purposes. Condition is poor and everything feels make shift. Put a bed in the room and no more space to walk. Girls share 1 toilet/bathroom. Only good thing is the partitions are not sound proof. Nice to hear other girls moan and piak piak sound. Another FL dome 2 OKT is housing some girls 1 floor above this.

Pic accuracy: 5/10 can tell she is the same person from the pic but real person a bit far off

Face: 6/10 she reminded me of our local model Sheila Has. But she is much more tanned and has this "Indian" mix type of look to her. Not really my cup of tea.

Skin: 7/10 smooth complexion

Boobs: 8/10 big, firm, not very saggy and best of all, natural. confirmed D cupper. Her nipples are a bit rough though.

Body: 7.5/10 petite and just slightly meaty. 3 tattoos on her body. 1 at the back, 1 at the hip and 1 at her waist. good to hug. Her body resembles Sheila Has too.

BBBJ: 7/10 I asked her to lick and suck my balls and she did it for a very long time

FJ: 8/10 she needed KY as she thought my tool is too big. Hardworking but I did most part of the work. Can feel she almost cannot tahan my tool already and she was a little resistant to my deep furious thrusting movements. She wanted to have control on where her hands were placed and I have to constantly dominate her movements. Pussy is normal tightness. One of my longest bonk for 2nd round. She was half begging me to cum. Considering she is also in the same profession back in Bangkok, I thought she would have done much better.

Frenching: a bit

Fingering: a bit

Communication: she can understand and speak a bit of English, like most Thai ladies

GFE: 5/10 I think we lack chemistry

Attitude: 8/10

Overall a decent commercial bonk.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks @ TRUSTABLE STABLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Elva gone before i got the chance to try her
Wasted sia. Nv got to experience her GFE
Old 07-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

I think i will dive in for cathy from dh later. Haha expect my fr soon if she's good.

Last edited by lased; 07-03-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Add name
Old 07-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the FR. Just to check, was frenching possible and why was there no BBBJ?
Frenching possible, depends on chemistry? YMMV. Im not a BBBJ person, so I didn't try.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 07-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Paiseh. Yuri I feel is the chioest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjy88 View Post
She seems to be a bit bah bah, and OKT claims that her breast is 100% natural.

Else this stable is pretty alright, tried a few Ang Pai before (was on shore a couple of times before), worth it.

A few good ones out there waiting for Bros to give it a shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Little bah only based on my standards, not bah bah I think. Boobs I ask her liao. From airport to C/D but nicely done. 40k baht.
steady.... sounds good
will bonk yuri soon
Old 07-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2328 / Power: 14
lalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond reputelalala89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Tried on Monday with Pearl from Tikoclub:

http://www.tikoclub.com/gallery/

and it was a bad experience.

Messaged OKT and was directed to a condo so no need to book hotel. Girl looked fleshier than what the photos show so took some time before I conclude that she was indeed the girl in the photos. She told me to bath myself and she will bathe herself later, which made me sianz and kinda predict its going to be a bad experience later, which came true. She took some time to bath and once she's out of the shower, she started the SOP of cath bath to BBBJ, which was quite good, to be honest. Then I started playing with her boobs, when she brushed my hands away, saying she doesn't like it. No frenching, painting or 69 either, saying im a 'pervert' and she's normal so she doesn't do or allow such actions. TMD, fine, I respect that so proceed to FJ. Then she tells me she only do missionary cos she's 'tired'. HUH? Super sianz already so once finished, thinking of starting and be done with 2nd round and fuck off liao.

Coerced her to start 2nd round and she kept telling me she's tired and don't want to do FJ or BJ and offered to HJ me. CB i quite dulan at this point of time and said fine, faster finish i faster go home. HJ me for a while, complained she's tired and told me to call OKT to get another girl to finish the 2nd shot. HUH? Then she went to play with her handphone. Pissed off at this point of time, I messaged the OKT and he say cannot get me another girl to do that. Asked him then how and he told me to get $20 (out of the $120 paid upfront) back from her and leave. I told him no, i get back $60 instead. He negotiated and i went fine, give me back $40 and i leave. Then OKT called Pearl and she kbkp and while she returned me the $40, she kept telling me off that alot of her clients paid her the full $120 though they only finish 1 shot. CB other bros cannot finish 2 shots, my problem ar? Faster left and complained to OKT and he offered $10 off on my next visit. Told him should be $20 and he claimed he's not the boss so cannot give so much discount. Then how come he can give discount in the 1st place? Think he's pulling a fast one on me..... BTW, messaged the OKT recently about why is the website not updated and he directed me to:

http://www.tomyam69.com/gallery/

Same owner, it seems. To be fair, the OKT was responsive but it seems he cannot control his girls.
Thanks bro for ur reply.
Sorry to hear abt ur negative experience. I nearly wanted to book one from tikoclub and another one from ty69. But after hearing ur fr, i decided to stick with lax and devilhouse instead.
This 2 is the stable i really trust, went a few time and never once i was disappointed.
For them, they dun understand, "the best advertisement is through customer fr/mouth". So with that, we shall stay away from the dishonest one.
Lets unite abit, they bo customer, LL need to increase their service. If nt they rly can sleep with snake alr. Haha!

Anw, bro sads, let me up u my humble 12 point for ur honest fr!
Please leave ur nick & how much points u upped me so i can return the favor & PM me if i didn't do so!
Old 07-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey guys, new to this FL scene. I am wondering if there is a best time to visit a FL. I have visited 2 FLs after work at around 8.30 and both of them are so tired that it is hard to have much chemistry. My heart even go out for them for having to serve me even though they are so tired.

Would visiting them in the afternoon be better? Or was I just bad luck to get 2 tired FLs?
Old 07-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 15
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Star from LAX so far? She looks really pretty! Now just wondering about her services...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1