The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 26-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

BTW, anyone try this "dry orgasm" stuff that seems to be big in Japan now? Is it really possible? What is it exactly? Any experience?
Old 26-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Thomas666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be in stationed Bangkok soon and want to try out some Thai BDSM there. Based on what i read here i am not considering two places to go:
1. thaidomina; probably mistress Jasmine
2. HOD; mistress Pai Ling seems exactly what i fancy

Most reviews here were already a bit older so does anybody have any recent experience with either of these two places/mistresses?

I am looking forward to a 3-hour play with a lot of rubber/latex, spanking, and CBT. This will be my first session ever so i hope to find a kinky mistress who is able to start slow but will reach my limits.
Old 26-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Can still access via http://www.collarspace.com
Thanks Bro., good info .
Mistress Morgan and Mistress Synee have a new Dungeon in Bangkok now and the website is www.bdsmbangkok.com for any of you travelling or living there .Don't be put off by the coup , life goes on as normal , just have to be in by 10pm
Old 26-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas666 View Post
Hi bros,

I will be in stationed Bangkok soon and want to try out some Thai BDSM there. Based on what i read here i am not considering two places to go:

Most reviews here were already a bit older so does anybody have any recent experience with either of these two places/mistresses?

I am looking forward to a 3-hour play with a lot of rubber/latex, spanking, and CBT. This will be my first session ever so i hope to find a kinky mistress who is able to start slow but will reach my limits.
I played with mistress Wednesday, oh and than some years back. Lots of rubber, spank and cbt. But you just be very specific.

Also I prefer to have one mistress per session.

A friend of mine visited jaa4u. Be careful. She can push limits. But personally I have not sessions with her.
Old 26-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

Hi Bro , I had recently posted a new domina house with Morgan and Synee in Bangkok, the house is new but they have both been professional for more than 5 years and know how to please , gentle or severe and price is the same .
Old 26-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bro , I had recently posted a new domina house with Morgan and Synee in Bangkok, the house is new but they have both been professional for more than 5 years and know how to please , gentle or severe and price is the same .
Thanks a lot, i will take that one into consideration also.
(i posted my question just before you posted that but my post had to be moderated as i am a new member).

I see mistress Synee being mentioned a lot, guess that indicates quality.
Old 27-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

I had a session with Pai Ling and another I forgot her name. Pai Ling is good looking but shes got some extra weight on her. Overall I was disappointed, they were too nice, and when they were being mean it just seemed so fake. That's the problem with Thailand in general in my experience. They also don't seem to really ready your email to know what you want.
Old 27-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserstone View Post
I had a session with Pai Ling and another I forgot her name. Pai Ling is good looking but shes got some extra weight on her. Overall I was disappointed, they were too nice, and when they were being mean it just seemed so fake. That's the problem with Thailand in general in my experience. They also don't seem to really ready your email to know what you want.
Sorry you had bad experience in Bkk , for my experience the Mistresses I visit are not fake , if I want mean then I get mean and enjoy.I suppose its what you ask them for as to their understanding of what you want , they are Thai and not always have good English knowledge .
Old 27-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
michaelchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows mistress santini when going back to her country?
Old 27-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnewguy View Post
But you just be very specific.
How important is this part for Thailand?
My Thai language skills are basic so I will be communicating in English, but most Thai people have only limited English comprehension skills. Would it be best to email them my wishes up front in simple English or leave the details to them as they have more experience with it (also giving up some control)?
Old 27-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thinking of Trying the below girl and thinking of making her my foot goddess.
Her feet looks quite smooth but I don't think she has pedi. But it is fine with me as long as she agree to do feet gag me and slap my dick using her hand and her slipper just like how amy did to me.

http://sbf.today/showthr...&highlight=leg
Old 27-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
My Thai language skills are basic so I will be communicating in English, but most Thai people have only limited English comprehension skills. Would it be best to email them my wishes up front in simple English or leave the details to them as they have more experience with it (also giving up some control)?
Midoris HOD doesn't read shit, or maybe Midori does and doesn't pass it to her workers after the booking. They ask you when you get there off the top of your head. Which sucks , because I don't want to talk about it, I wrote it for a reason.
Old 27-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always emailed what I wanted in a session to save any disappointment when I arrived . I started with June at asiadomina and was always understood in English ( my Thai is non existent ) Most of the Mistresses can read , write and communicate in English , sometimes basic but generally understood. Don't know about Midouri , I never tried .
Old 27-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share a brief experience with this lady:
She is pretty and accommodating.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=11026354

However, having tried the FLs and the locals, I will still choose the latter, especially Anya as I think she is still the best local domme around.

Granted, the typical FL can engage in soft play, but they need to be guided along, which greatly softens the element of engagement and surprise.
Old 27-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Just to share a brief experience with this lady:
She is pretty and accommodating.

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=11026354

However, having tried the FLs and the locals, I will still choose the latter, especially Anya as I think she is still the best local domme around.

Granted, the typical FL can engage in soft play, but they need to be guided along, which greatly softens the element of engagement and surprise.
Thanks for sharing bro, wonder hows her legs and feet? Is this the same Amy that bro dell_lee is talkin about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1