The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Sexy SIA Stewardesses at Your Service (CONFIRMED!)

Bro, I heard from a friend that work as a steward that most pretty SIA girls are normally not Singaporeans. Normally from Malaysia or China.

Those real Singaporeans in SIA.... normally not chio one.

I cheapo. Normally fly budget one. What do you guys think?
Old 28-01-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, I heard from a friend that work as a steward that most pretty SIA girls are normally not Singaporeans. Normally from Malaysia or China.

This is largely true based on personal experience. Though you may find the rare SG stunner once in a blue moon.

I find the Malaysian stewardesses (or Malaysian girls in general) much more genuine and friendly too. Recently bedded a Silkair cabin crew in between her standby days... super accommodating, passionate and willing to try anything (even anal). Came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Fabulous!

Last edited by whelan22; 28-01-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old 28-01-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
This is largely true based on personal experience. Though you may find the rare SG stunner once in a blue moon.

I find the Malaysian stewardesses (or Malaysian girls in general) much more genuine and friendly too. Recently bedded a Silkair cabin crew in between her standby days... super accommodating, passionate and willing to try anything (even anal). Came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Fabulous!
I totally agree with this point.

Bedded some SQ girls too but never a local. Got Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Malaysian.... or even one India Indian.
Old 28-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I totally agree with this point.

Bedded some SQ girls too but never a local. Got Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Malaysian.... or even one India Indian.
well done!
Old 28-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw the news that Silkair has started its integration into SQ proper - looks like I'll fulfill my wish to bang a SQ girl pretty soon
Old 28-01-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
rozider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think the Singaporeans SQ girls holding more senior positions.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:

Based on my own experience and observation, Singapore stewardesses are mostly average. However, they tend to pose less problem for NSA relationship. The ones who are out to play are mostly out for benefits exchange, they got their friends and family here, most know the rules on how to be discreet. So if you are willing to spend (no need say very big money) on them, it is not difficult hook up.

Malaysia ones tend to fair a little better for the looks. But suggestion is better don't play. These girls are cheaper to date but they tend to play real love and feelings. Alot of them are looking for a PR (or citizen) ticket into SG. When things go awry, the situation can be quite sticky. They got nothing to lose and I have seen things blown out of proportion with 1 of my close friend.

China ones...some good some bad. But I got no appetite for them. Heard of some gold diggers stories. Grooming outside of work for some are subpar too. Have even heard that some dont even shave their armpits regularly. Suggestion is if you are only out for a bonk with China stuff - settle for the WL. No need to invite trouble for yourself.

Japanese and Koreans are usually the tip top ones. Good personal grooming even outside of work. Difficult to get into their circle and they tend to keep to their own group. So far only had a short fling with 1 Japanese. Well, lets just say that was one great memory to keep for the rest of my life.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
johnsmith1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post

Please sic ig lei bro... gam xia!
Old 30-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you guys think that Angela's pic before and after her TW trip is different?
Old 02-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
old pics but still good.

Anyone know who she is???
Old 03-02-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
JustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of lightJustfuckITlah49 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Nice share bro. You have any fling with her?
Old 11-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Has this video popped up before? Seems like FL with uniform play rather than real SIA girl.

https://xhamster2.com/videos/horny-sq-girl-11637918
Old 11-03-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
well done!
WOW! You like that also manage to catch it.
Old 11-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
Based on my own experience and observation, Singapore stewardesses are mostly average. However, they tend to pose less problem for NSA relationship. The ones who are out to play are mostly out for benefits exchange, they got their friends and family here, most know the rules on how to be discreet. So if you are willing to spend (no need say very big money) on them, it is not difficult hook up.

Malaysia ones tend to fair a little better for the looks. But suggestion is better don't play. These girls are cheaper to date but they tend to play real love and feelings. Alot of them are looking for a PR (or citizen) ticket into SG. When things go awry, the situation can be quite sticky. They got nothing to lose and I have seen things blown out of proportion with 1 of my close friend.

China ones...some good some bad. But I got no appetite for them. Heard of some gold diggers stories. Grooming outside of work for some are subpar too. Have even heard that some dont even shave their armpits regularly. Suggestion is if you are only out for a bonk with China stuff - settle for the WL. No need to invite trouble for yourself.

Japanese and Koreans are usually the tip top ones. Good personal grooming even outside of work. Difficult to get into their circle and they tend to keep to their own group. So far only had a short fling with 1 Japanese. Well, lets just say that was one great memory to keep for the rest of my life.
WOW! Bro. You sound experience!
Old 11-03-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This one damn chio. Nice share bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1