The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

after i quit my rental apartment to rent another place, i still had a set of spare keys to the previous apartment. usually the new tenant would change the lock for safety consideration. one afternoon(when most people will be at work) i got curious and just want to try my luck, maybe the apartment no rented out yet i can still go in and "beo" my ex-neighbours' panties?

so i tried and the lock wasn't changed! i thought seow liao, if got people inside then how? but no one came to the door so i went inside and closed the door behind me quietly. there is a new tenant renting the place, going by the stuff placed in the apartment. i was wondering, could it be a pretty girl? soon i found the answer: a photoframe of some pretty girls. i think the tenant could be one of them, the others are her friends maybe. then i look around the apartment for more clues. in the wardrobe, only female clothings! found several other photos of the same girl and concluded this must be the person renting the place now. her face was fair and she had long hair. figure is average from the photos.

from the ward robe and laundry line, i begin to "inspect" the goods. wah, various kinds of sexy lingerie! i picked 1 see through purple lace one and pcc with it. shiok! after i cummed, i look at her other lingerie some more and found others which are also very suggestive and sexy. after i rested enough, i pcc with another panty again, this time a cute one with cartoon motifs and a small ribbon in front.

then i went to the bathroom, not to see my ex-neighbours' panties on the laundry line but to check out what kind of shampoo and shower cream this tenant used. shower cream was a orange colour, citrus fragrance kind, so now, cannot pcc into it, she will definitely notice. her shampoo is better, greyish white like sperm. so i pcc into her shampoo and made sure to mix it well so there is no distinction.

next i rested some more and then went to her bedroom. picked out another panty to pcc with. this time it is a Triumph brand yellow, lacy one, high cut.

after this time, i am already very tired, all together pcc 4 times already. better not stay too long and quickly left the apartment.
Old 17-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
after this time, i am already very tired, all together pcc 4 times already. better not stay too long and quickly left the apartment.
u really pcc 4 times within so short period...knn..wat u eat and drink ar??
Old 17-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laziness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power walnut 1
Old 17-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 23
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

i was oversea at that time... have a female collegue staying near my apartment... i was quite close to her... buy her breakfast, dinner sometime goccery... all this is a plot lah... ask her to give me her spare key so i can put the goccery when she was not at home.. she really give me... so everytime when she was not in i will go into her apartment ... went into her toliet where all her laundry was. i look thru it always can find those soiled panties... then i lay on her bed and pcc lor. after that i will place it back so she may not know. i also will open her closet to find those clean panties... also pcc on it. very excited tat she will wear those i pcc on.. hehe
Old 18-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
u really pcc 4 times within so short period...knn..wat u eat and drink ar??
not short period, almost 90 minutes. no need to have special diet, just need to be turned on by panties.............
Old 18-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
i was oversea at that time... have a female collegue staying near my apartment... i was quite close to her... buy her breakfast, dinner sometime goccery... all this is a plot lah... ask her to give me her spare key so i can put the goccery when she was not at home.. she really give me... so everytime when she was not in i will go into her apartment ... went into her toliet where all her laundry was. i look thru it always can find those soiled panties... then i lay on her bed and pcc lor. after that i will place it back so she may not know. i also will open her closet to find those clean panties... also pcc on it. very excited tat she will wear those i pcc on.. hehe
very good....... what kind of panties your colleague has? lacy ones? got any further adventures?
Old 18-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Bro stealthraider, u are the SBF PCC king .... ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 18-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
not short period, almost 90 minutes. no need to have special diet, just need to be turned on by panties.............
wah respect. 4 times in 90 min is really quite a feat!
p/s: take care of ur kidneys bro
Old 18-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by covenn View Post
wah respect. 4 times in 90 min is really quite a feat!
p/s: take care of ur kidneys bro
4 time must be King Kong in 90min......
not every body can saluate to u.
Old 18-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Luxuria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: most pervert things done?

Haha I think his is not as great as one of the samsters (cant rem which thread) who say he bonk gf and he cum 6 times in 2 hours ...
Old 18-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Animagi is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think there is no necessity to come so many times. So many times, sure sian liao. Rather do other heavy pettings stuff ...
Old 18-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: most pervert things done?

I used to work for a Styling company in Orchard Road where the female to male colleague is 10:1. there are about 100+ employees, you can imagine that there are many chio bu in my office.

We have a pantry area where there is a fridge. At any one time there will be at least 5 ladies who has given birth and return back to work after maternity leave; can you imagine how huge their boobs and tits are?? Its a awesome sight to see some of the young chio bu with 34D, 36D size boobs. You can a hard on by just staring at their curves and their well endowed body. Joanne Peh look alike, Felicia Chin look alike or even Pan Ling Ling look alike are just some of the treats I've got. and Let me tell you, being in a office dominated by women is a different experience, they take it as their territory and have no qualms or embarassment talking about sex and dicks and orgasms. I always get a hard on just listening to what they discuss about.

Back to the main issues, my favourite passtime in this office:

1.) keeping a look out of the young mummies expressing breast milk and storing into bottles for their babies at home, they'll keep it in the fridge. They have different bottles inorder not to mix up among themselves. I eye only the chio bu milk bottles and help myself almost everyday. I drink from all the most chio girl's breast milk everyday for the last 11 months.And the supplies changed every 3 months, a new batch of chio bu will express their milk and I will taste all of them. I tell you, It is very rich and creamy, some having stronger aroma compared to others. and I drink a little from a bottle everytime so as not to raise any concerns.
The truth is, I put on 3 kilos in the past 11 months.

2.) There are always girls who are on diet and the common food they bring to work are usually salad or muesli. Some ta bao sandwich to work. This is my favourite, I will PCC and collect my sperm and spread onto the salad cream, muesli and the sandwich almost everyday. My problem is, I have not enough sperm to share around a few lunch box everytime. regardless, I usually reserved most of my sperm for this particular colleague who is glenda chong look alike, I'll spread it on her sandwich and make sure she get her share. She has been eating the sperm sandwich for the last 6 months. I believed she is one luck lady that has most of my sperm this life time, not even my ex who CIM.

3.) I used to put sperm into water cannister in office so all girls have a share of my sperm water, but I don't do that anymore, simply no sperm to spare after contributing to lunch! I have since changed by adding my pubic hair and a little pre cum before ejaculation into boiling kettle so that everyone has a share of me. However, it is not easy to have pre cum nowadays as I labour it out every morning just befor lunch.

If you ever wonder why I have access to this, simply because I am the local boss of the company.

Enjoy.
Old 19-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 19
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

wow, thats alot of time for PCC....
Old 19-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: most pervert things done?

PCC 4 times in 90 mins ,..... knn I tot liddat blood also spurt out ... kuku jiao must be numb by then
Old 19-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i last time work got many young chiobu, i always look fwd to friday cos all will wear casual or maybe more sexy for going parktoh or chiong at night. i sometimes purposely sit n look out for them to chaogng, when they chit on table to chit chat. most of the time, i dare not walk around office too much bcos my cock marikita.

got 1 time, when i went to see the accounts girl to submit reimbursement claim, then zhunzhun that day she wear spagheti top n short tight skirt, can see her longkang i already bey tahan, then suddenly she push back her chair to take something in the drawer, can see longkang n her panty white colour, my cock marikita. she also very funny la, she see my cock marikita, then she faster use the cardigan cover her longkang, then frown casually but her leg never close, can still see the white panty.

1 time, really bey tahan, go hide inside store to pcc after see too many chaogng. then shoot my sperm into the waste basket, inside no tissue, so have to use the Aa brand paper to clean up.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1