The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
acct5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yes, I agree with your fr bro. Her ar is damn powerful and she uses her tongue well to service you.
Besides, QianQian's voice sounds like the YES933 DJ Jia Hui
Old 16-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Wink In the arms of YeZi 2041

FR On YeZi aka Leaf 2041
Height: 1.63m
Weight : 45kg estimated.
Province : HeNan
Misc : YeZi has been working in GL for around 3 weeks,she was working as a make up lady in PRC before she came to sg.

A big thanks to bro bong and bro omnia who had contributed FRs on YeZi and also bro glfc who upped my points tonite. Went over to 1817 to check out MeiMei, but was informed by auntie okt there's no gal name MeiMei, I was like wtf, nearly had to find a hole to hide in, luckily bro Fat Fatt recommended 2 gals for me at 1817, I requested for Crystal, okt told me that Crystal is off today and told me Cystal is the gal sitting at the corner. Crystal was petite,tanned and yes, Crystal is pretty. Told okt that I will come back some other day. Went over to 2041 and requested YeZi from okt, okt told me that I have to wait half and hr, and I said ok. Went to the gals' area to check out the other gals, saw 2 tall gals, 1of them was pretty, and was informed by okt that it's YoYo. Saw another syt LiLi and also a stylo milo gal : LingLing, she was wearing a leopard jockey cap. Also saw AP QiQi, QiQi looks super cute tonite with big round eyes enhanced with lens.

Saw a tall slim,sexy gal came in and okt told me it's YeZi.

Face: 7.5/10
YeZi have attractive medium size eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,a bridge button nose,small lips and a sexy pale brown mole around her lips with a small size oval face. She has long black hair. She's looks lianish to me.

Body: 8.8/10
YeZi is petite,slim,has a slight tummy, fair and have smooth skin. The main attraction on her body are her C cup boobs. She told me that her boobs are C cup,as I asked her.

Boobs: C cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are firm to me,feels like it's enhanced. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 8.5/10
YeZi hugged me after the door is closed,had some intense rubba action with her as she proceed to take off my T-Shirt,licked, sucked my nipples and caressed my crotch area. Help to take off her 1 piece top and bra from behide, and yes, my hands were helping themselves at her boobs,while I was standing behide her. Had plenty of light kisses with YeZi throughout the undressing sequence. Wow, I was really impressed by her gfe. YeZi was a new gal, but she's definitely not shy.

Bath: 8.3/10
YeZi performed a back bum rub against my didi She gave me a frontal boobs rub ,boobs fuck me and half throat BBBJ on me during the bathing session. Had some light kisses with her during the bathing session.

Frenching: 7.5/10
We frenched engagingly during the bonking.

ForePlay/Catbath:8.0/10
We were standing by the bed after the bath. I initiated to kiss her,we kissed slowly but passionately,my hands were all over her, before we proceed to the bed. YeZi starts her catbath by giving me a AR, followed by catbath me from my calf to my upper back and ears, her back catbath was quite brief, followed by frontal catbath, followed by giving me a boobs rub, licking and sucking of my nipples, had some light kissed with her whenever our face meet.

AR: 7.0/10
YeZi provides 1 round of brief AR which was sensuous, while I was laying on my front.

BBBJ:7.0/10
She provided 2 rounds of half throat BBBJ which was sensuous, 1st round after catbath and 2nd round of side BBBJ while I was on my back

Fingering : 8.0/10
Fingered her during the cathbath.She was wet.

FJ: 8.8/10
Started with missionary position, she was wet and warm. Inserted my didi into her slowly and pumped her with long and slow stroke,I licked and sucked her nipples,kissed/frenched her while in this classic position, switched to doggy position and pumped her for some time, request her to ride me and she obliged, she ride me in a gyrating motion followed by fast pace riding,I get up to lick and suck her nipples and we were in the lotus position, we kissed passionately while in this position, switch to missionary position and finally folded deck chair position, alternating between rapid and slow stroke before I finally climax.

Post FJ: 8.5/10
I kissed her after I climaxed and rested on her body for a while, before she clean me up. We cuddled together and chat like long lost friend, her hands were busy helping themselves at my nipples,my ball and didi,I was like wtf, so horny ah, just finished FJ, wanna go second round ah, anyway that was my though,I never say it out in words, but I was very happy loh. She asked me whether want a massage, I said ok, she gave me solid massage from my calf to my shoulders before we head to the shower room, the room phone rang when we were having the shower, my time with YeZi is up as informed by okt, we finished up the shower. YeZi hugged me and I kissed her goodbye before we left the room. And ya, I told her to tie up her hair while working, so that can see her face,while she cowgal,when she cowgal me and lend forward, her hair was covering her entire face, she took my advice positively and I told her that I will recommend my friends to bonk her.

GFE: 9.3/10
YeZi is fresh,very friendly,chatty,always smiling,naughty,cute and most importantly she's willing to kiss and french an uncle like me. Her gfe has exceeded my expectations for a newbie.

Overall : 9.0/10
YeZi provide good service, with an excellent attitude and gfe experience.

RTF: ya, YeZi is on my rtf list for sure, I like gals that are willing to kiss and french.

kissing/frenching depends on chemistry.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 16-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: L20H09

Have any bros tried any girls at L20H09 . I saw a lady at L30H22 wearing in red dress with shoulder length hair . I ask her name and which house she from . But I later can't remember her name . Any info will help . Thanks !
Old 17-03-2013, 04:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Yan Zi (L16 H39)

Experience in GL: 6 months

Face: 7.05/10
(From some distance she looks pretty+sultry as her eyes r very big. Upon closer look, I find her not so pretty as i can see her pimple marks & her facial features r not that nice on close look. But her eyes r really big & nice. If she does not smile & stares with her big eyes she does look cool & fierce. Overall she looks bonkable.)

Body: 7/10
(Neither slim nor fat. Can see some tummy fats. Fair. Body complexion is ok. Quite hairy on her arms & back. Body not very curvy but still acceptable. She is short abt 155cm.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(With bra on her boobs look quite big. Once bra is off, her boobs is around B minus cup with brown nipples. Natural boobs. I like to lick & nibble her nipples.)

Foreplay: 7.2/10
(Before bath with clothes on she hugged & touched me sensually while undressing me piece by piece. After bath she hugged me from my back & played with my nipples & dick. Then we turned around face to face & she frenched me tongueful. After which she gave me cat bath while I am standing. Great effort in the foreplay.)

Bath: Quite SOP. She is very gentle in washing & handling of my dick. I like the way she used her nails to scratch my balls

Catbath: 6.8/10
(Gentle sensual slow cat bath. She only focused on my nipples, neck & tummy area. During the cat bath she used her nicely manicured nails to gently scratched my body ticklish yet shiok. Average cat bath service.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Yan zi is indeed an excellent frencher. We practically spent most of the time in frenching with lots of tongue interaction. Cannot stop frenching her. During the frenching she gave me soft bites on my lips. She alternated between gentle & aggressive frenching.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Decent BBBJ thou suction not strong enough. Perhaps I too long never release so shot my first load during BBBJ. Didn't CIM her as she avoided when I cummed. So I guess she don't do CIM. I am ok with it.)

Pussy painting: 8/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty prob due to her cum. When I am painting her she moaned loudly & messed up my hair & grabbed my face. Great response. Felt her pussy muscles movement using my tongue.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Only managed to piak her in missionary position as I cannot last long. She is simply too wild in bed til I cannot tahan. In missionary, we frenched madly while I am pumping her. Her pussy muscles keep squeezing my dick til I cannot tahan & eventually cummed after a short while. Her pussy muscles contraction skills r indeed amazed me.)

GFE: 8/10
(This yan zi GFE KC quite high. She treated me like as if i am her bf. After sex, she lied her head on my shoulders & chatted with me while her fingers r still playing with my balls.)

RTF: Maybe
Old 18-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Gal: Lisa
House:2831

A very friendly and service orientated gal, I have tried her 3 times before. Each time her service is consistently top notch. She is quite tall standing at around 1.65m and medium build. Looks wise, she does not look so PRC compared to other WL which i have tried before -does look a bit like the typical SG OL (she looks 25-26).
When the door close, she will automatically give me a tight hug and ask how is my day. Does not rush to take off clothes or start action. Instead we chatted for 10 mins before proceeding to the bath room.
On bed, i told her i do not need servicing as i prefer to service the gal instead hehe. Licked her nipples and she moan like a sexy kitten. Slowly moved south and gradually reached her shaven clit. After around 5 mins of licking, she was extremely wet and her moans were noticeable louder. She was extremely accomadating and oblige different positions.

Looks:7.8/10
Boobs: B with protuding nipples
Body: not very slim or meaty. Just nice average build
Gfe:9/10
Attitude:9/10 -not aggressive commando but very relaxing and sincere type
RTF: yes. especially when i want a comfortable gal to relaxe with after a day work.
Old 18-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mikeryan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMikeryan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Can i know for GL Cat 150, is it limited to 1 shot?
Old 19-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my worst fuck of the year with cong cong H2038,

Quite a pretty small sized girl (1.55m) with a perky butt. But cannot touch here, cannot touch there. Even missionary she did not like me on top of her.

Screwed her hard and then left.
Old 20-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
Just had my worst fuck of the year with cong cong H2038,

Quite a pretty small sized girl (1.55m) with a perky butt. But cannot touch here, cannot touch there. Even missionary she did not like me on top of her.

Screwed her hard and then left.
Wah so bad har ?
Old 20-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiJitKayChiJit View Post
Wah so bad har ?
For Cong Cong..sander only go for her look. Service is secondary
Old 20-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Yep. Just imagine you are raping a secondary school girl. Give her a nice choke hold when you bang her... Pin her face down to the mattress and slam it in hard... That's the way to enjoy cong cong...
Old 20-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 15
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. Just imagine you are raping a secondary school girl. Give her a nice choke hold when you bang her... Pin her face down to the mattress and slam it in hard... That's the way to enjoy cong cong...
wow. will drop by tmr night
Old 20-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 21
besarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Her look very pretty ?

Your kind patience is requested as I do not have the privilege to login everyday.

Thank you
Old 20-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besarhuge2 View Post
Her look very pretty ?
She looks like a sweet petite sized school gal. I won't say she very pretty, but attractive enough to warrant a second glance.

Cheers
Old 20-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her look very pretty ?
For pretty syt schoolgirl looks, I'd say ranks in the top 5 in geylang for sure.

If she gave proper service, cong cong can easily be a big Ang pai.

But too bad, she don't care about service.

Still, she's worth a try at least once.

Her looks alone made me try her three times.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her look very pretty ?
For pretty syt schoolgirl looks, I'd say she ranks in the top 5 in geylang for sure.

If she gave proper service, cong cong can easily be a big Ang pai.

But too bad, she don't care about service.

Still, she's worth a try at least once.

Her looks alone made me try her three times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1