The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

For anyone who loves a proper traditional massage (by aunty), I highly recommend this place which is just near to Paradise Hotel. Clean and nice ambiance compared to several others in balai. But only for hardcores! Very precise, accurate and strong. She was able to feel the swell in my neck and bit of frozen shoulders and really rub the hell out of it like those Chinese physicians with some medicated oiltment. Below is the namecard I got. Ask for massue no.1 please. Both her foot reflexology and body massage are as great. I took an hour each as they have a package for 2hrs.

PS: Mod if you think this is advertisement please kindly remove. I just wana share something good. Anyone else please do not say I have a share or I am a pimp or whatever shit. This is just good and cheap massage and doesnt involve much money (thou in hundred of thousands).

Old 03-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Get a tablet with Hdmi output...
You can hv even more roundssss
I did. I have Chromecast. But I found out that either the creek don't find my selection of movies and show that I brought along ain't interesting or the just use it for playing crappily butchered malay-edm music from YouTube.

And specially for you about 21 Karimun pool

Here's what I find out
While the pool is open, they didn't turn on the water filter or it's already broken
What I can see and say is, the water condition is bad and most probably you wouldn't take a dip in it.

It's seems like are building a bar right by the pool
That would be interesting.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Villa (flash) flooded last night. I bet the cewek would do their best to seduce customer so they don't have to help out the cleaning process.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
Villa (flash) flooded last night. I bet the cewek would do their best to seduce customer so they don't have to help out the cleaning process.
Yeah bro, there was a heavy rain this morning with thunder. Kena wake up by the loud sound. I saw a cewek Facebook page where she uploaded a photo of her villa flooded and her papi using a pail to get rid of the water while the other ceweks stood around to look.

It was nice meeting up with you yesterday. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Balai!
Old 04-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Sorry mate i can't make out your nick yesterday with my cewek shouting. I heard something else.
The feeling is mutual. Your cewek quite a looker eh. RTF or Our driver's recommendation?
Old 04-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry mate i can't make out your nick yesterday with my cewek shouting. I heard something else.
The feeling is mutual. Your cewek quite a looker eh. RTF or Our driver's recommendation?
RTB.
RTF too rough.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
about 21 Karimun pool

Here's what I find out
While the pool is open, they didn't turn on the water filter or it's already broken
What I can see and say is, the water condition is bad and most probably you wouldn't take a dip in it.

It's seems like are building a bar right by the pool
That would be interesting.
Thks for updates
Old 04-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

my bad
sorry mate
Old 04-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
my bad
sorry mate
How's your companion this trip?
Raining in balai so good to sleep.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
How's your companion this trip?
Raining in balai so good to sleep.
7 shot and counting.....
It never occurred to me that u relayed my fr to the driver
And he remembers it too. Talk about customer relationship eh?
Old 04-10-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Suppose to go Selat Panjang this week and stop over a night in balai. ..
Unfortunately she fall sick on Monday and scrap the plan.
Now..
luckily didn't go into this storm.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
7 shot and counting.....
It never occurred to me that u relayed my fr to the driver
And he remembers it too. Talk about customer relationship eh?
7 shots and counting.
You are the man.
Enjoy Bro.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
YvesNik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
For anyone who loves a proper traditional massage (by aunty), I highly recommend this place which is just near to Paradise Hotel. Clean and nice ambiance compared to several others in balai. But only for hardcores!
Another option is to try Fuji. diagonally across silver river restaurant. It's really a good place for proper massage.

Yesterday night I went to a KTV in Balai. Pick one girl who in my opinion is 8/10. However 20 minutes forward, sitting like a stone. Decided not to let her damage the ambience, I asked the mummy to change for another one, emphasise to her to get me one who knows how to play her role.

Next came another one with a 8/10 body but looks wise was not my style, thinking what the hack, we starting to dance and goodness me, She was like an energiser bunny. Non stop dancing and cock teasing.

Now the party really started and my friend signalled to me to look at her girl: she was on her knees giving him a bj. Thinking that I don't want to lose out, I removed my belt and my girl started to auto-roam, giving me a handjob. As usual, we started to trade partners and the routine continues. All in all, a wonderful evening.

Damage: 1 Juta / person (gang of 4) including tips to girls.

As promised, a picture of the cewek:

Last edited by YvesNik; 04-10-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
7 shots and counting.
You are the man.
Enjoy Bro.
Say hello to my friend tadalafil
Those puppies also cost me RM 50 this morning at the scanning machine
In my haste, I put it in my main luggage. As I already ran out of rupiah I had to surrender that rm50 to those crooked customs as those thing cost quite a bit. Doesn't have any problems on the way in, but my luck ran out on the way out

Win some lose some
Not gonna lose (I hope) for the next trips
Old 05-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

31st-3rd Nov I will go again who wants to meet for dinner pm me else I cannot order more types of dishes or will waste food
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1