The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Then next time bring a small torchlight in there lor
ya lor.....I also think same....now many lighter has torch one so must remember bring that type....pretend to smoke then use the torch to confirm first....don't want go back and get a shock...
Old 17-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
ya lor.....I also think same....now many lighter has torch one so must remember bring that type....pretend to smoke then use the torch to confirm first....don't want go back and get a shock...

Many pasar malam around BKK mah...Ask around and you might find the 2 in 1 (Lighter + torch). If request, the guys might even make 1 for ya...You like?!
Old 17-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
Hmmm....if inside the place dark dark...then high chance to get the ugly one la...????
Alamak bro you've been in Batam too long liao lah.......HCM disco luckily not like Pacific, dark like shit.......... down there very bright so do not worry, only worry about the before & after remove make-up look only

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
By the way, I need help in translating this. Tried using my pocket dictionary but the sentence makes no sense to me. "dau co j dau anh" Any bros can help?

Thom
Normally it will help if you reveal what you have sms her earlier, as this sentence can means a few things (as the intonation are not given). One meaning can be as what Jack has help you with.

I will suspect that she meant is as "Where got a bit early anh??" as a reply to your message to her before this. Hope this helps.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
Heya all bros...A very very belated Happy New Year to u. Knn been fcuking busy since the return from Saigon...Somemore Internet Connection damn farking slow in office.

So VK & SS08, can be the "or-kuinizers" for the upcoming kopi or beer sessions?? Hope to meet up real soon...Tata.

Buay pai-say ah you?? Cum back first post only arrow people

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Don't be angry leh... 17 saloon is a local bar, similar to Ho Guam Xanh which I suggested popping in to look look when we are having dinner at Thuy Ta (the cafe beside Hoan Kiem Lake, remember?

Eventually, we dropped the idea because in this of place there is no 100% success rate to pick up a girl you like to bring back into your bedroom.
hehe me only joking with u lar ...
hope to meet up with u again in hanoi or hcmc, bro ...
Old 17-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tung888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there,,1st time to hcm for work,met 1 viet girl at airport...can speak chinese abit,,1st saw her still ok,,,then met up with her tomorow,,,see that her neck got many love bite,,,then i ask her,,,why?she just told me that very common in vietnam,,got headache then got many love bite on neck.got many love bite on neck common in vietnam?she tell me she pinch the neck,i dont believe it,i go there 4 day only see her got,many love bite.can any bro here answer?she told me if i stay there long time i be able to see more?isit true???
Old 18-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tung888 View Post
hi there,,1st time to hcm for work,met 1 viet girl at airport...can speak chinese abit,,1st saw her still ok,,,then met up with her tomorow,,,see that her neck got many love bite,,,then i ask her,,,why?she just told me that very common in vietnam,,got headache then got many love bite on neck.got many love bite on neck common in vietnam?she tell me she pinch the neck,i dont believe it,i go there 4 day only see her got,many love bite.can any bro here answer?she told me if i stay there long time i be able to see more?isit true???
Dun mean to sound skeptical but if you are already of working age and are already in HCM, you would have realised that how could it be common to have many love bites for gals in Vietnam OR any other country in this whole world??

One or two maybe still normal but thru your statement above can see that it is definitely more than that

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tung888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know love bite very common everywhere,,hahah,,,but 1st time go vietnam hcm.no very sure the culture there,somemore i ask the girl ,,,u got boy boy in vietnam so hungry ar,,eat u until like that,,hehe.she said to me in very angry tone,,NO!!!she said common in vietnam,they like to pinch here n there when got headache,dont know truth or not,,,just need advice from bro who stay hcm long time here,is it truth?she said very common in vietnam,i dont think so too.cos i dont speak vietnam,dont know vietnam girl or their culture well,,,she will be very angry when i said bite bite,,,i want too...she will said i dont know vietnam girl habit,,,they headache or wat ever ,,they like to pinch until black n green.....really need advice la,,,,,i dont believe wat she said too,,,she said common in vietnam,..,truth or no,,,bro station in hcm pls help me solve this culture question..
Old 18-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tung888 View Post
see that her neck got many love bite,,,then i ask her,,,why?she just told me that very common in vietnam,,got headache then got many love bite on neck.got many love bite on neck common in vietnam?she tell me she pinch the neck,i dont believe it
It may be true bro. The other time i got headache whiel in hcm, my g/f massage me and pinch me on my shoulder, neck and forehead. The mark lasted 4-5days...
Old 18-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
It may be true bro. The other time i got headache whiel in hcm, my g/f massage me and pinch me on my shoulder, neck and forehead. The mark lasted 4-5days...

Also dun forget the cupping thingy as well
Old 18-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Found one more Viet chick photo...Hope you bros like it...
When go cheong, can get something like that one?

Old 18-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Normally it will help if you reveal what you have sms her earlier, as this sentence can means a few things (as the intonation are not given). One meaning can be as what Jack has help you with.

I will suspect that she meant is as "Where got a bit early anh??" as a reply to your message to her before this. Hope this helps.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Hmm my previous sms was something like this 'you are too polite', 'em lich su qua nhieu'. Her reply was 'dau co j dau anh'. Is she using their short-form style of smsing?

Old 18-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Found one more Viet chick photo...Hope you bros like it...
When go cheong, can get something like that one?
Have. I know where
Old 18-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Have. I know where
Vietnam everywhere have nhieu nhieu....
kekekeke.....

Best best Regards
Long
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread