The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Really must see who the hanoi gal is ...
Your long lost gal also suddenly appears out of nowhere, me too never see her for about months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Too bad my new gal stick to me and the hanoi gal got a customer. She looks prettier this this time.
also finally met the gal i lost touch for a long time... my 'bro' itch when see her. got to 'ON' her soon..

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 23
siaokia41 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiaokia41 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

er im going there this coming weekend with my mum....
going to buy furniture for new house..
knn got brothel there or not ??
or where to go for action
Old 20-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Or these kinda also can...

..this is in Vn?!!! Oh gosh...
Old 20-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
you ae back with your regained power
Old 20-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

Why bro...Been missing out?
Old 20-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Vietnam - HCM

yah, bros..... I do read the forum frequently still..

Bro Pocket, if that's VN I do salute the changes taking place there, man...quicker than the conversative nature here...
Old 21-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Icez84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from a business trip to Ho Chi minh... Only manage to strench alittle time out on last to go on spa and massage... No special services... Spotted alot of very chinese looking viets with big boobie.... wonder how their ktv will be like?? OR they dont do ktv but FL or something?
Old 21-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Can post your adventure here? Where u find those very chinese looking viets with big boobie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icez84 View Post
just came back from a business trip to Ho Chi minh... Only manage to strench alittle time out on last to go on spa and massage... No special services... Spotted alot of very chinese looking viets with big boobie.... wonder how their ktv will be like?? OR they dont do ktv but FL or something?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i have also just came back from hcmc. didn't really venture alot due to my first trip there and boss is will me so i was a really good guy until my last day. on my last day, i had some customer visits in the morning and after lunch before catching a flight back to singapore. luckily boss was with another group of customer so i still i can do something b4 coming back. truth enough after my last visit that ended at about 3pm, my vietnamese distributor decided to bring me to a place to relax. with full of anticipation i just follow, i didn't ask much as i want to experience the surprise that is stalling.

anyway, cut the story short, this local viet brought me to one of the massage parlour which is on the outskirt of hcmc. lots of local patronizing the area and the entrance fee was 100k (complement of my viet distributor). he foot the bill and beckon me to follow him. i was then assigned a room. the room is rather spacious, comes with steam bath cubicle, jazzuzi bathtub, and a standing bed. didn't know what to do, i just stripped and changed into the shorts that was provided in the room. soon, a chubby fair cute gal entered the room. chicken and duck talk for awhile, ursher me into the steam bath...then bath me...dressed me with bathrobe and then follow her to the locker room to deposit my stuff e.g. clothings shoes etc. then we went upstairs to small individual room that has only one bed. she did some piano playing on my back and then turned me over. then she said "massage?" and pointing to my small brother. i nodded my head and try to ask her how much but she couldn't understand so just go above with the action. she frenched me, then my hands go roaming around. managed to expose her breast and suck her nipples while the other hand was fingering her. she is damn wet, and she follow to give me a BBBJ. yes, BBBJ, i was very surprised, i tot the most i would get is a HJ. maybe she liked me. she gave me a very good BBBJ, and i exploded in her mouth. i think she caught my first two shots before pulling my brother out form her mouth. never see her use any tissue to wipe her mouth so i reckoned she could have swallow my first two shots..

after that, she talk with me and wanted to french me again..but knowing that i had cum in her mouth i tried to avoid her haha..i think she asked where i stay in hcmc but she don't understand what i said. eventually she gave me a receipt and ask me to fill up any amount under "bonus". i am happy with her services so i tipped her 200k.

after that, rested for a while go for some makan, then go to airport to catch my evening flight back home.

my virgin trip to hcmc but i did get to experience some action there. imagine a good BBBJ at only 200k (est. S$ 20). i am looking forward for my next trip!!

Note: it's pain in the arse to try to remove their clothings, so i think FJ is not possible in those joints.

please up me, i want to have more than 30 points. thanks!
Old 21-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
12cheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrb_sheng View Post
yes, BBBJ, i was very surprised, i tot the most i would get is a HJ. maybe she liked me. she gave me a very good BBBJ, and i exploded in her mouth. i think she caught my first two shots before pulling my brother out form her mouth. never see her use any tissue to wipe her mouth so i reckoned she could have swallow my first two shots..
Wah! Bro you damned lucky! Mind to share the name of the place? I was also down to HCMC recently and same as you went to the local massage spa. Facilities wise almost the same but service wise cannot compare as the place you went to.

Got to wait damned long in the room before the lady walk in. See the girl shiok liao! Some more she can speaks English so I though no communication problem. Quite pretty but attitude damned bad.

After massage my back asked me to turn around and sit on my lap then she asked the magic question “You want massage baby?” Ho seh liao , at last she asked the magic question. I ask how much. She told me to mention price, I told her that I don’t know how much to offer and asked her back to price. She told VND500k. Wah! Shock of my life , massage baby VND500k, she must be thinking that I am damned rich or real desperate. I said VND500k too expensive I don’t need. Then she slowly reduce to VND300k, I still not willing to pay that much. I told her VND100k but she said too low. Then I lost shiok liao and told her no need just normal massage will do. She then reduce to VND200k, I still refuse and keep on mumbling in Vietnamese and show a very long face. I asked her what she is saying. She said nothing. After a while she still asked, I gave in at last with VND200k because since go already must try to enjoy to the fullest.

Suddenly her expression changed, and steps down to apply lotion on my ‘baby’ and start jerking. Wah! Really no class lah, just jerk like jerking a tree trunk, how to cum like this. At last I did not cum… real waste!

Anyway she allowed my hand to roam all over including 2 fingers inside her hole. At first she try to resist but I still continue, at least get my VND200k worth. After a while she leaned over me, I guess she was starting to like it since I can felt her wetness oozing out. My other hand was playing with her tits, damned small nipples.

Anyway it was not a complete waster, at least I got to dig her hole till wet and play with her tits.

Maybe my luck is not good to get a pretty but ad service girl. Probably other girls will be much better. Well, there is always another time.

Info for bros going to HCMC who wish to enjoy baby massage, but avoid this girl as service is rotten.

Massage Joint: Dai Nam
Address: 79, Tran Hung Dao (D1)
Girl No: 23
Name of Girl: Told me but don’t bother to remember
Massage: 3/10 (rough hand)
Look: 8/10 (CFM face)
Boobs: 32A
HJ: 1/10 (no feeling & didn’t cum, 1 pt for the job)
RTF: Maybe but definitely NOT the same girl
Old 21-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jtay1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 12Cheong,

U R right. That's how they do a HJ in Vn. They just jerked you off like a tree trunk. I got qute a shock too! That is the 1st & last
Old 21-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Hmm my previous sms was something like this 'you are too polite', 'em lich su qua nhieu'. Her reply was 'dau co j dau anh'. Is she using their short-form style of smsing?

Ahhh now that clears up the issue, anyway Carrot already helped you out to translate liao but got slight mistake

Always remember to post the sentence or discussion before the msg you need translation, than its very easy for us to help you.

Another thing is that if you want to learn fast, ask your gal NOT to use short form when messaging you, cos most of the time their short form may consist of only half of the actual word (e.g. "thuc day" they just put thuc, or "lat nua" they will put lat), just explain to her that you want to learn writing proper Vietnamese. Its better to start on a proper foot cause you may be mislead by short forms when you want to start learning to speak at a later stage.

Hope this helps.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Any similar gathering here in HCMC? If have, can I crash in? Promise to adhere to the Golden Rules. Mobile 012 289 51464. Cheers.
Yup there will be one this cumming friday & saturday nite in HCM, nitespot not confirm yet, thinking of trying new places instead of the regular ones, afternoon going KTV, if you keen PM me.

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Since in your previous sentence is "you are too polite", then her reply 'dau co j dau anh' simply means "where got?, don't have lah".
But she has used a short-form and also in the form of a typical vietnamese slang which makes her sentence 'sound' nicer.

dau = where
co = have
j = anything (this is a short-form, the correct word is gi.)
dau = this is not the same as the 1st 'dau', this 'dau' is just a tone / expression which has no meaning (just like in singapore, we sometimes sms "no lah").
anh = refer to you
Hiya Carrot

Pai-say not trying to be smart here but just helping to point out some slight correction but anyway you got the meaning of the sentence right ^_^

You are right in the individual words but dau is not an end-expression like ma or nhe or our local "lah"

In his case "dau co" means "no way" or "not at all", in direct translation it will be "No way, where what anh??" , proper translation should be "No way anh, tell me what & where was I being too polite??"

Hope this helps.

BTW - you in HCM liao right??? I'll call you on friday

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrb_sheng View Post
anyway, cut the story short, this local viet brought me to one of the massage parlour which is on the outskirt of hcmc. lots of local patronizing the area and the entrance fee was 100k (complement of my viet distributor). he foot the bill and beckon me to follow him. i was then assigned a room. the room is rather spacious, comes with steam bath cubicle, jazzuzi bathtub, and a standing bed.
The 2 joints I know which have those in RED are VIP rooms which I need to pay extra and it costs minimum VND250K

Since this is much cheaper whould you mind to tell us the name & address of this joint???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread