The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, seems like love to me. Keep us informed on how things progress.
I thought you gonna ask whether the gal from north or south
Old 29-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant_Thai View Post
Hello to all bro, just want to share my story about me and my vietnamese girlfriend.
Quote:
Anyway she come here to work
Enjoy the sweetness of the love while it last.

You named a few KTV (NC, E*** and K2) in your previous posting. I do not know if you know her in these 3 KTV. You should know what happen inside. She go lam tinh with you in the first meeting in ktv, she may go lam tinh with others if she work. So when she come to work in KTV, you have to make sure you can take it.

A scenario that I guess that will happen:

She come to work, she tell you that she also love you so much that she never go lam tinh with customer or work differently from the way she used to work. She tell you that since she changed her method of work, she is unable to earn as much as before. She will tell you that since you visited her in hcmc, you know her living condition and family needs $$$.

This will stir you mind as to help (give $$$) her or just let her work the way she worked before... The huge INVOICE is coming your way. If you give, she may love you more and you love her and want to see her more. The cycle will go on and on. If you let her work, maybe your life will be turned upside down and you will start wondering where she go, what she do, who she get to know.

I experienced all these with my vn galfriend, my former number2 and currently the gal in my siggy.
Old 29-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
This will stir you mind as to help (give $$$) her or just let her work the way she worked before... The huge INVOICE is coming your way. If you give, she may love you more and you love her and want to see her more. The cycle will go on and on. If you let her work, maybe your life will be turned upside down and you will start wondering where she go, what she do, who she get to know.

I experienced all these with my vn galfriend, my former number2 and currently the gal in my siggy.
So how u overcome it???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello to all bro, just want to share my story about me and my vietnamese girlfriend.
Hope you can give me proper guidance for me.
This started when i went down to a KTV few months back, got to know this vietnamese girl, sat with her then brought her out to lam tinh on that day, it turns out that she is a very nice girl as after that day, she followed me wherever i went, she even skipped work just to accompany me, not once not twice but everytime when we are together, i only went to this KTV once, so all the other times i went out with her was outside the KTV, we started having feeling for each other, went out to watch movies together, go to the beach, shopping and all the other events where couples do.

Any advise from any bros on what kind of girl will she be if i continue seeing her?
There are similar cases in this thread...I suggest you searched thru and read them to learn from others...so remember you are never the first with this experience...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be flying to HCM tomorrow night, any bro here need to pass anything which is not heavy. I dont mind to help.
Old 29-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
So how u overcome it???
number 1 galfriend - takes me 2+ years to believe her and confirmed her. Very taxing to find out alot details. Flying to hcmc often and meeting SBF bro to talk and find out about vn culture. Lucky thing is that she not able to come sillypore during that period. (it should be well documented in this thread)

former number 2 - overcome partly by $$$ and partly by caring. She really give her everthing to me untill she find out I xao nhieu nhieu, she dumped me. She is a very good and clever gal though. (it should be well documented in some thread about KC)

current gal - I am still in a mess. Wondering where she go, what she do, who she get to know, wondering whether she xao me or not, etc... never able to overcome
Old 29-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is xao nhieu nhieu??
Old 29-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all...i planning to settle down with my viet gal next year, enough time for me to see how true she is.

Any advise for me from the bros here? She is quite a nice girl but once i see her quarreling with another viet gal, my gosh, she is fierce, but after that when she with me she cool down and gentle with me again.

Don't ask why i marrying her or what or whatever her background is. I am a divorcee and my ex wife have a decent job and comes from a decent family and end up i found out that she cheated on me during my marriage and still say I was the one is unreasonable and cheated on her..so what if i find a ordinary singaporean girl to settle down. I take care of my family during my marriage and never (maybe once or twice) go find other girls or go ktv. What do I end up with, accusation that i never take care of family, spend my time drinking, etc..

So how much to spend for a decent marriage in vietnam?
Old 29-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
She is quite a nice girl but once i see her quarreling with another viet gal, my gosh, she is fierce, but after that when she with me she cool down and gentle with me again.
In vn, if one is not fierce, one will be bullied.
This is what my galfriend tell me.

Old 29-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
what is xao nhieu nhieu??
cheat many many
Old 29-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro KangTou, you have so many VN gf before, you plan to marry any of them?
Old 29-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello all...i planning to settle down with my viet gal next year, enough time for me to see how true she is.

Any advise for me from the bros here? She is quite a nice girl but once i see her quarreling with another viet gal, my gosh, she is fierce, but after that when she with me she cool down and gentle with me again. ............

SAME MSG - There are similar cases in this thread...I suggest you searched thru and read them to learn from others...so remember you are never the first with this experience...

How much to spend for your marriage was also well discussed and documented in this thread...in fact there are brothers who shared with us here...went thru discussing their r/s, marriage and now became father...so remember you are never the first...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
SAME MSG - There are similar cases in this thread...I suggest you searched thru and read them to learn from others...so remember you are never the first with this experience...

How much to spend for your marriage was also well discussed and documented in this thread...in fact there are brothers who shared with us here...went thru discussing their r/s, marriage and now became father...so remember you are never the first...
ok..I do a search now.
Old 29-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any advise for me from the bros here? She is quite a nice girl but once i see her quarreling with another viet gal, my gosh, she is fierce, but after that when she with me she cool down and gentle with me again.
U r so determine to marry her... what advice u need?

Quote:
This is an open question, as in no one can answer what u meant by "decent marriage"

U have to state example, like 5 stars restaurant or small coffee shop in HCMC. Your decent might be 5 star restaurant in a small village while others decent might be a normal restaurant in city.

Anyway u can search for the info.

Quote:
When they talk among themselves, I always think they are quarreling. So they are always fierce to me.
Old 29-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro KangTuo, you have so many VN gf before, you plan to marry any of them?
there is only 1 to marry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1