The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 31-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

any couples free on Wednesday?
we are a couple too..mix race, local
wechat - MrJJ2002
Old 31-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

:

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dom66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great way to end the year! 😃😃
Old 01-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Lol this pic made my day
Old 01-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
CouchRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

:
Hahahaa nice pid bro rat
Old 02-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grindBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did it recently with my FB. went out for a walk ard MBS area. he decided to send me home (btw i stays in the north-east area) but the MCE was closed for maintenance. In the end, we ended up near the ferry terminal. it was quiet and we saw 1 car parking near the terminal. we decided to nua there for awhile.

got a little bored and decided to be a little daring. my FB suggested that we do it there.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
illusion_bee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decide to post my own adventures after reading up this thread. Shall skip the typical staircase/car/toilet stories and go ahead with the more unusual ones.

Had sex at a tuition center back in secondary sch days. Went to the class 1hr before the lesson commence. Receptionist ask me and my ex bf to wait in another classroom first as tutor is still conducting lesson in the room next to us. The door had transparent glass but somehow they put posters on it which covered perfectly. My ex had naughty thoughts and decided to fuck me doggy while i put both my hands on the door to prevent anyone from opening it. Had to keep my volume down as the room wasn't soundproof and we can clearly hear our tutor teaching the next door.

I like to borrow my sister's poly library card to go there study during their school holidays as it is almost empty so I am able to concentrate for my final year uni exams. I usually booked an entire study room for myself and there was this one time I was feeling particularly stress from studying that I decided to pleasure myself in the school library. I make sure that I was sitting at a blind spot where passerby would not be able to spot me, pull my shorts down and start rubbing myself till I cum. Afterwards I felt so much more relaxed and continue studying.

Used to work at a club at clark quay and there was once i got tipsy after work. Stay behind to rest and my boss decide whom I was dating back then decided to "take care" of me. We ended up fucking at the VIP sofa area which has curtains that can cover the entire area and the office was a few steps away. Can hear other staff chit chatting as some of them stayed back to play mahjong. I was completely naked and it was super exciting as i always wondered how it feels like to fuck in a club.

The most recent one, bf worked in a boutique wellness center and the first day of his work i went to wait for him to close the place. I told him I want to chill at the yoga room and I think he got my hints. We had sex on the yoga matt without locking the shop. It was so thrilling as it was only his first day at work and if we were caught his pretty much screwed. I moaned so loud and after everything was over we realised that they had a cctv with voice recording function at the counter. The boss will be able to hear everything if he was connected to the cctv app at that moment. Well, no one said anything after that so I guess we are safe.

I still have many other public sex encounters but I guess I will just update next time when I managed to recall.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Walexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_bee View Post
Decide to post my own adventures after reading up this thread. Shall skip the typical staircase/car/toilet stories and go ahead with the more unusual ones.

Had sex at a tuition center back in secondary sch days. Went to the class 1hr before the lesson commence. Receptionist ask me and my ex bf to wait in another classroom first as tutor is still conducting lesson in the room next to us. The door had transparent glass but somehow they put posters on it which covered perfectly. My ex had naughty thoughts and decided to fuck me doggy while i put both my hands on the door to prevent anyone from opening it. Had to keep my volume down as the room wasn't soundproof and we can clearly hear our tutor teaching the next door.

I like to borrow my sister's poly library card to go there study during their school holidays as it is almost empty so I am able to concentrate for my final year uni exams. I usually booked an entire study room for myself and there was this one time I was feeling particularly stress from studying that I decided to pleasure myself in the school library. I make sure that I was sitting at a blind spot where passerby would not be able to spot me, pull my shorts down and start rubbing myself till I cum. Afterwards I felt so much more relaxed and continue studying.

Used to work at a club at clark quay and there was once i got tipsy after work. Stay behind to rest and my boss decide whom I was dating back then decided to "take care" of me. We ended up fucking at the VIP sofa area which has curtains that can cover the entire area and the office was a few steps away. Can hear other staff chit chatting as some of them stayed back to play mahjong. I was completely naked and it was super exciting as i always wondered how it feels like to fuck in a club.

The most recent one, bf worked in a boutique wellness center and the first day of his work i went to wait for him to close the place. I told him I want to chill at the yoga room and I think he got my hints. We had sex on the yoga matt without locking the shop. It was so thrilling as it was only his first day at work and if we were caught his pretty much screwed. I moaned so loud and after everything was over we realised that they had a cctv with voice recording function at the counter. The boss will be able to hear everything if he was connected to the cctv app at that moment. Well, no one said anything after that so I guess we are safe.

I still have many other public sex encounters but I guess I will just update next time when I managed to recall.
Hope to read more
Old 06-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
chatforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_bee View Post

Keep it going sister haha
Old 08-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

went to some old landed houses up north.... nice british houses... who knows suddenly blinker came.. those paid police.... my car was beside a mini bus... for once scared the shit out of us.... it left but turn back... fb got abit turn off... so decided to chiong in industrial area..
Old 08-01-2017, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DishWasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates?
Old 08-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Noisyvan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DishWasher View Post
Anymore updates?
Why don't you update?
Old 09-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That slip road, along ECP exit/entrance Siglap has been the favorite spot for me and N, my malay milf FB (how we became FB story https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...8#post13933858) for a while now.

It happened many months ago, one night after we had sex in a hotel in town and were otw home. We drive our own cars and both go home using ECP. She called to tell me even after shower, there is still cum flowing out from her pussy, it's making her wet and horny and she's fingering herself. Ask me if I can go again having gone 2 rounds in quick succession already. I got hard immediately. The exit was coming up soon and I told her to follow me. It was around 9pm and there was a spot in between 2 big lorries for both our cars. We parked, I got out and walked to her car, she drives an MPV so it is much roomier. Quite exciting to be in action with cars wheezing by.

Since then, whenever we need some hot and fast action, we meet there. Sometimes we park further away but always will have place to park. (For more sensual and romantic bonks, I would still insist on a hotel. A good FB needs to be treated right in order to keep it going )

Anyone do it there too?
Old 09-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Myanmat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
That slip road, along ECP exit/entrance Siglap has been the favorite spot for me and N, my malay milf FB (how we became FB story https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...8#post13933858) for a while now.

It happened many months ago, one night after we had sex in a hotel in town and were otw home. We drive our own cars and both go home using ECP. She called to tell me even after shower, there is still cum flowing out from her pussy, it's making her wet and horny and she's fingering herself. Ask me if I can go again having gone 2 rounds in quick succession already. I got hard immediately. The exit was coming up soon and I told her to follow me. It was around 9pm and there was a spot in between 2 big lorries for both our cars. We parked, I got out and walked to her car, she drives an MPV so it is much roomier. Quite exciting to be in action with cars wheezing by.

Since then, whenever we need some hot and fast action, we meet there. Sometimes we park further away but always will have place to park. (For more sensual and romantic bonks, I would still insist on a hotel. A good FB needs to be treated right in order to keep it going )

Anyone do it there too?
Nice share bro, learnt a new place
Old 10-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Anyone tried to do it in the cinema at the seat?

Miss those days that I was daring enough to do it in there.

There is once I did it at a cinema that has a couple sofa right at the end of the cinema. That was good. Get to cum in her and did it two times some more.

She came about 5 times or so. Not totally nude of course. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1