The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 25-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 10
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Meiji from SA

I had Meiji for lunch yesterday. Location is hotel but no need to register.
Looks 7/10 she is very fair and looks young.
Body 7/10 she is a bit thic but not fat.
Kissing 5/10 i had to ask permission as she seems avoiding it
Bbbj 8/10 i had to stop her or else I could have wasted my shot
Fj 6/10 she applied KY so felt slippery.
Gfe 7/10 she makes an effort to converse with her broke english. She said it is her first time coming to SG.

Overall still a good bonk.
Old 25-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dudenextdoor01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Fr for Minnie

Look: Same as picture. Shy and sexy gf vibes
Body: Natural C boobs
Service: tries her best, very accommodating, high gfe shy gf, soft moans when doggy
Overall: Nice girl with great personality. Language was an issue for me but she tries her best
Old 25-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

TARMA LOVERS

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=894092
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=894720

Promised Bro Silk for this FR if girls were good and indeed they were.
Had a lot of Missed from a few 'New' Stables and from what i feel its the same stables that each time they have a bad reputation they change stable name coz the hotels and logistics they used are they same so these days if i try a new stable and it happens to be same place i tend to give it a missed.

Been with Bro Silk for a long time and girls tends to be legit and better in terms of Quality. QC level have been good but always pricing wise its higher compared to others but that $20-$30 more can give me a peace of mind. The locations and logistics are good as they usually only use apartments, Central East area i supposed the common areas and no such thing as small tidy hand towels or rags that only enough to clean my KKJ.

Tarma Milk+Jess

I will keep this very short. Location is descreet very nice area with big rooms big towels. Feeling adventurous and Bro Silk recommended me this pair of Tarma, Jess Pic looks good to me but second thoughts on Milk initially but since bro recommended i take.

Arrived at location, lift was maintenance so use the stairs instead. Greeting me was Milk who opens the door. First impression, ok photo need to change. She's smiling and sweet ice break straight away. Jess was inside and say Hi. I was thinking this time Ho Sei Liao 2 power babes.

Milk Showered for me and was teasing me while showering as Jess said she just showered. I am fine with it and after shower proceed to bed.

The Power Deed:
I think bros that do tarma usually have lots of fantasy and this pair really makes my day.

Double Blow: Both can share a cock with BBBJ and dare to play. Milk was blowing me sucking like no tmr and Jess goes down on my balls. Double-Blow, Balls licking taking turns to BBBJ. No Joke. Very long dun have these services.

Painting:
While Milk continues to Blow, I signal Jess to give me her pussy.
Painted her well and changed the other way for Jess to Blow me and i painted Milk. Sibei power both no smell and clean pussies.

Frenching:
After the Foreplay part was done, both can french. I dun mean they french each other but i mean with me. How often is that coz i painted both and they still ok to do DFK when i wanted it. Power!

Fucking/Fingering:
Both are nice to fuck but what super aroused me was when i was fucking Jess 1st, Milk was fingering herself to make herself super wet while i french with her.

This Pair is really Power. Non commercial feel. Dirty Dirty Sex.
No raw of course.

Total Damaged was $300/90/2 which i feel its a fucking steal.
Tip them $30 each. Going to RTF tonight coz i think Milk last day tomorrow.

Bros that took them really Sip Sip never share coz milk already almost 2weeks and i only gotten her till the very last week.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 25-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Appreciate that you are voicing out on lousy chicks. I just don’t understand why bros will not walk away if the girl is not the same as the advertised picture. I just can’t emphasise enough. Walk away if the picture is fake for Christ sake!
Totally agreed but sometimes really some stables take advantage of our kindness thinking that some bros reach liao lan lan will just take since our small bro can't think straight and need to release. I ganna 1 just last week advertised $140/1/1. Went there pics 0% same i tell OKT got give wrong girl he offer $100/1/1. Girl at least 35yo and above. Read reviews and i guess also fake. Quite disappointed coz pre-covid they were around and had some bad reputation but saw the recent FRs thought maybe now improved. But... I very politely tell OKT cancel and i wont post anything to badmouth or what but he can forget it that i will go to him again coz they using fake pics. I think walking away or at least go for more reputable pre-covid stables till the new ones are really certified then go. If not u will ended having a chance of being switch and bait.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 25-08-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Does she provide frenching?
Yes she does, like a lover type of kissing.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=896067

first blood of purple from empire

looks 9/10 same as photo provided

body 9/10 slim with nice curve

boobs 8.5/10 big Bs with nice nipples to suck n lick

french 8.5/10 quite passtionate same gf feeling

pussy 9/10 gets wet very easily when just play outide her love button slowly..then go down further the hole can feel the moisture already

bbbj 10/10 superb sucking can say one of the good ones

aj 9/10 tight and she loves to be fuck slow n deep motion ..it will make her pussy more horny will fucking her ass..

while fucking her ass ,,she told me her pussy very horny and i touch her love hole n indeed water is like free flow out..she say fuck ass is sanook<meaning fun> and fuck pussy is horny feel..so ram her ass harder and she started to moan like a crazy horse..after awhile switch hole and fuck her pussy as she say she want to be fuck pussy as she cannot tahan already ..see her so horny and hungry..lol ..ram her hard and made her cum in seconds..phew..when i gonna cum..took off the rubber and shot all my armies outside her pussy n asshole
Legit and damn great service lady indeed.. Thumbs up
Old 25-08-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

Any slim/skinny, man made boobs and fair skin girls to intro?
Old 25-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Totally agreed but sometimes really some stables take advantage of our kindness thinking that some bros reach liao lan lan will just take since our small bro can't think straight and need to release. I ganna 1 just last week advertised $140/1/1. Went there pics 0% same i tell OKT got give wrong girl he offer $100/1/1. Girl at least 35yo and above. Read reviews and i guess also fake. Quite disappointed coz pre-covid they were around and had some bad reputation but saw the recent FRs thought maybe now improved. But... I very politely tell OKT cancel and i wont post anything to badmouth or what but he can forget it that i will go to him again coz they using fake pics. I think walking away or at least go for more reputable pre-covid stables till the new ones are really certified then go. If not u will ended having a chance of being switch and bait.
I think most ppl do not want or scare to offend the okt? Of coz if 100% u sure is diff girl, i think should really walk away. If ps too much but can tell is the same girl, then a bit hard
Old 25-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by legitlhl52 View Post

Just booked 112 from Fantasia and my god her GFE is thru the roof. Her ass is to die for, (as seen in the pic) and she speaks English pretty well.

will definitely RTF
ka chng so round... slurp
Old 25-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
Any slim/skinny, man made boobs and fair skin girls to intro?
Txt SA and learnt that Meiji has left
Any other similar ladies available? Fair skin w some flesh.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 25-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RISA-HOOKERS

Took up a session with Risa surprised that she look better in photo

OKT was friendly given instructions was clearly

Body - slim smooth skin

Boobs - enhance but soft bouncy

Pussy - shaved clean and wet

Bbbj- 10/10 wonderful bj she give me damn hard working girl until I ask her to stop I told her I wanna fuck her

FJ -10/10 she started riding me I ask to change position I spread her leg and started to bang her with her soft moan I can't resist unload my shot she very accommodating girl

Will RTF Risa again

Overall 9/10 service.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Game from Pink Lady

OKT: 10/10 thanks OKT smooth booking and clear insturction

Looks: 9/10 as mentioned from other bros, Game is very close to her photos. Fair and big boobs! In fact better looking IRL IMO

Shower: 7/10 SOP

Body: 9/10 Meat at the right area, fair and smooth baby skin

Boobs: 9/10 D cup boob lovers shall not missed

BBBJ: 8/10 Commando blowjob can keep going and going and going

FJ: 8/10 Slow and easy, requires KY and willing to try various positions

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=896066
Old 25-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Deuter1985 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi guys, just to check if there are any poseidon ladies FR?
Old 25-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
winmenc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for AR from RP

Looks 6/10 Similar look with the photo. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Body 8/10 Love the size, not very slim if you looking for a slim girl.

Boobs 8/10 C to D, good for boob lovers.

FJ 6/10 Quite SOP, but accomandating.

BJ 6/10 Not a BJ lover so may be subjective.

RTF Not likely, want to try a different girl from this stable

Visited recently. OTK is very friendly and helps me with the time booking. It is worth the price tag and is recommended to boob lovers for a session.
Old 25-08-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Had a go with hyejin since there’s so many positive reviews. Was expecting cas plus standard since the premium price.. didn’t really meet my expectations.. but still a SYT.. not as icy cold but definitely no GFE..today is her last day.. bros with spare cash or deep wallet may want try for fun :/

Verdict: 6/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1