The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
That's my regret haha. I think some Bros hinted they managed to unlock both her and her sis. One even mentioned about having a tarma. No lack of skilled Bros here.
And yet many times there can be big cannon fairies spinning stories to make themselves look good. Maybe it's better to think that way so you don't regret over something that probably cant be done anyway
Old 08-05-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
And yet many times there can be big cannon fairies spinning stories to make themselves look good. Maybe it's better to think that way so you don't regret over something that probably cant be done anyway
Sama sama like EDMW lah..

That said, can't wait for the barber shops to open!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sama sama like EDMW lah..

That said, can't wait for the barber shops to open!
hair cut for guys less important since mostly short crop and probably those mid-age already botak haha.

Open BBT and McD become more essential than ever for youngsters.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wow, she is the rare few who looks better IRL
I would not have look for her based on this photo

Very bad PS, if not I would have met her sooner
Wasted sia

On side note, no surprise that my top 3 are:
1. OG Angel
2. This Angel
3. The other Angel

Time to look for another profile pic also

first 2 okay, but the other angel is
Old 08-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

first 2 okay, but the other angel is
Quote:
Went to look for new Angel
Have to agree with most of bro Roulette5’s comments

I also prefer new Angel looks, although not as pretty as her ad photos
1 thing I really like is her super sweet voice, even better than TN’s
Figure is slim type with nice Bs but tanned Angel has a more toned body

First session I will just go with the flow
Indeed is quite a short one but she does deliver the goods
I was thinking will she chase me out or what but luckily she did not
The difference here was that we would hold hands and chat till time’s up

Overall, I cannot deny that I was disappointed with the service especially at the 120 price tag
Do feel that there is potential in this pretty SYT as she have naturally nice assets and decent attitude
Although service was lacking, she made it up with good GFE
I did hint if I could push boundaries a little next time and although she deliberated coyly, I do sense that next session could be better
Well only time will tell

For the record, she had panties on during our session and she did not give signals for me to roam.

To be honest, not sure if I would RTM.
She does give me good vibes through our interaction but 120 is a hefty price tag to pay
Plus I feel tanned Angel is starting to take my sessions with her for granted and slacking off a little
Bro she is not so hyped when she came and I can’t find any photos to show
I will just put my MR here
Old 08-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
A true angel lover .
lot lot of pleasure with devils
Old 08-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Man charged with meeting another person for dinner during COVID-19 circuit breaker period

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...3826?cid=FBcna

This is the main law shaping the WL scene.
And it's not just a $300 fine for breaking it.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harper29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help with qr code scanning for wechat sign up..

Any bro keen to help?
Old 08-05-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 5
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any recommendations for Juagen? Never tried before and I don’t wanna pay for just some lousy handjob. Thksss
Old 08-05-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
With ur fav mint? But unlikely since you should be quite laojiao when she was still here...

where got lao jiao? i am still a noob.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Man charged with meeting another person for dinner during COVID-19 circuit breaker period

Stay home should be the only option. For those who likes to take risk can always go ahead.

After all, high risk period is often the best time for the best returns
Old 09-05-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Control order to prevent spread of COVID-19 deemed to have come into operation on 7 Apr 2020 and continues in force for a period of one year beginning on that date. Technically only after 06 Apr 2021, assuming no further extension, then you will not be charged if caught by authority.

look forward to 2021 mate. haha
Old 09-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow, she is the rare few who looks better IRL
I would not have look for her based on this photo

Very bad PS, if not I would have met her sooner
Wasted sia

On side note, no surprise that my top 3 are:
1. OG Angel
2. This Angel
3. The other Angel

Time to look for another profile pic also
wait what...
this SS that bro franco posted is the "shop angel"?
barely looks like her.

been a long time since I've came on here to "control the urges"
but shop angel was one of my few escapades before I stopped any visits from the early part of the year. Miss that long pair of legs, slim waists and smooth boobs. Have since deleted my WC app too since the start of CB to prevent incessant stalking.

Great to hear she is well.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
wait what...
this SS that bro franco posted is the "shop angel"?
barely looks like her.

been a long time since I've came on here to "control the urges"
but shop angel was one of my few escapades before I stopped any visits from the early part of the year. Miss that long pair of legs, slim waists and smooth boobs. Have since deleted my WC app too since the start of CB to prevent incessant stalking.

Great to hear she is well.
i prefer the Candy in the same shop...
Old 09-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My favorite top 3:
1. Mint / Sara
2. Laura
3. Seven Princess

Adele would be no. 1, but unfortunately I cannot book her anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1