|
Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. |
|
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?
Dont falling in love with FL . Trust me will you will get alot trouble and she like drama huaaaa
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
I deal with one and its 10 lifetimes of pain already.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment |
|
|||
|
|||
Pain beside as time can heal but it is the money spent after kc
|
|
|||
|
|||
Dont too easly for love with FL bro
|
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
Dunno if it's bcos of male ego overdrive during the sex. Everytime will dream of becoming that hero to save and protect the damsel in distress. Maybe the male ego is amplified unrealistically in such situations that I think I can take care of them and make them feel taken care of. Been in relationships with 3 MLs (1 malaysia, 1 china, 1 viet), 1 FL (china) and 3 KTV girls (all viets). Spent over $400k on them. Sometimes thinking back, how nice if I have kept this $400k for myself haha |
|
|||
|
|||
Read this thread... Really feel the heart pain for the bros here. The girls may actually be fond of you, but the moment you appear needy for them, it becomes a turn off. For guys also the same thing la, everyone loves to seek and don't want things that are attained easily.
So the moment you put your current life down just to be with her, u become needy and easily attained, that's when with you in her palms, she will play you out nicely, most of the time for your money since they are already in this trade to sell their body for money anyway. Of course, treat every human being with dignity and respect, but falling in love for FL? Think twice and think hard. That said, even for regular guys who fall for regular girls, life will also have much drama, that's just life, part and parcel of any relationship |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
If i gave a large amount and time to a fl and at first sign of cheating, i would give up already. How you tahan 5 times? FL with loyalty then is worthy and proof that she indeed is willing to let go of her past entirely, though we know that 99% of FL probably will not.
|
|
|||
|
|||
These days China's economy is terribad while Vietnam economy is booming.
Plenty of China girls selling themselves online and on the streets. No need to bao, cos they will not be exclusive to us. Especially now all the building projects are basically worthless even investing there is hopeless. Gt a 30+ lau chai asked for 600 sgd/day should I want to visit & have her company. Don't be a fool, know the market. Go check locally in their province for the pricing so many telegram grps. These days you can get a 20+ younger girl for ~180 sgd/shot in Sichuan. Same cost can f&%k 3 girls instead of 1 and still gt money leftover for hotpot. Have a mindset of plenty & discipline, you may have good sexual chemistry with a girl but trust that there is always someone else who can fill her spot or defeat her. U wan the play or the pain, it's your choice but control comes with effort and practice. Good hunting, gentlemen! |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Most of them have their reasons and some are really genuine. But once they become attached to you if you become their white knight, and you know them in such environment, it becomes a sticky situation in future as she will also not trust that you do not go out to play further.
|
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
Lovers of Yee, haters of Vincent Law, befriend Mommy! | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 02-07-2015 03:10 PM |
Lovers of Yee, haters of Vincent Law, befriend Mommy! | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 02-07-2015 11:30 AM |
Marker to remind us of traitors who befriend communist | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 09-12-2014 09:00 PM |
befriend an adult actress | acidcave | Adult Discussions about SEX | 18 | 28-12-2013 03:06 PM |
Befriend a lonely middle age class lady 40+ | hottiefish | Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! | 6 | 22-08-2012 10:53 AM |