The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
crazycrackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pinoy FL from Fire-Fire Area.

I was over in KK recently on a business trip. I didn't plan to cheong at first so I didn't do any research before coming over but when I was here, the urge just came. haha. So did some reading up on the KK threads but to not much help as I do not want to travel over to the 90210 area and since I was staying at the waterfront area, I thought my best bet was to check out the Fire-Fire area.

But having to scout the area for one night, I couldn't find any leads so I decided to ask the bellboy at the hotel to help out. Through his contact, I got some last minute action going on. And as always, had to pay him some tip for the help la. Thought can save on that.

Anyways, the contact was a pinoy... not too bad looking la, I was expecting better since the fella was telling me she was young and good looking. So the fella drove me back to my hotel and everything else was pretty SOP.

Thankfully, the pinoy was quite friendly, talkative. Good GFE la. Once in the room, took separate bath then started the mission with most of the lights off. Gave me a short nipple licking, slow and good suction. Then capped me and gave me a good BJ.

Dunno if she was faking it or what but she was riding me cowgirl style real aggresive which I liked but I had difficultly trying to get into the same movement as her. Tried to change positions but she said she liked cowgirl style more so we kept at it and after awhile she cummed. That just made me go faster and I also blew my load.

Think the whole thing didn't last more than 1/2 hour. Should have just PCC lar to get the urge away. KK scene seems to be more expensive compared to KL.

Name: Didn't ask [Pinoy]
Face : 6/10 [Okla, never try pinoy before]
Boobs : 7/10 [Good size, nice to hold and squeeze]
Body : 6/10 [A bit of fat but all nice]
Catbath : 3/10 [Just some nipple licking and body kissing]
AR : nil [Dont have]
BJ : 7/10 [Good suction and took her time]
FJ : 7/10 [Cowgirl style all the way and got sound effect also]
RTF: Might try to ask her to intro her frens instead. Wanna try out all the selections.

Total Damage : RM 200 [pinoy] + RM 30 [Tip to the bellboy] = RM 230

Overall, I think it if I don't have any leads for good overnight FL, better just PCC la. Save money. hahaha.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desperadobig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinoy FL from Fire-Fire Area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrackhead View Post
I was over in KK recently on a business trip. I didn't plan to cheong at first so I didn't do any research before coming over but when I was here, the urge just came. haha. So did some reading up on the KK threads but to not much help as I do not want to travel over to the 90210 area and since I was staying at the waterfront area, I thought my best bet was to check out the Fire-Fire area.

But having to scout the area for one night, I couldn't find any leads so I decided to ask the bellboy at the hotel to help out. Through his contact, I got some last minute action going on. And as always, had to pay him some tip for the help la. Thought can save on that.

Anyways, the contact was a pinoy... not too bad looking la, I was expecting better since the fella was telling me she was young and good looking. So the fella drove me back to my hotel and everything else was pretty SOP.

Thankfully, the pinoy was quite friendly, talkative. Good GFE la. Once in the room, took separate bath then started the mission with most of the lights off. Gave me a short nipple licking, slow and good suction. Then capped me and gave me a good BJ.

Dunno if she was faking it or what but she was riding me cowgirl style real aggresive which I liked but I had difficultly trying to get into the same movement as her. Tried to change positions but she said she liked cowgirl style more so we kept at it and after awhile she cummed. That just made me go faster and I also blew my load.

Think the whole thing didn't last more than 1/2 hour. Should have just PCC lar to get the urge away. KK scene seems to be more expensive compared to KL.

Name: Didn't ask [Pinoy]
Face : 6/10 [Okla, never try pinoy before]
Boobs : 7/10 [Good size, nice to hold and squeeze]
Body : 6/10 [A bit of fat but all nice]
Catbath : 3/10 [Just some nipple licking and body kissing]
AR : nil [Dont have]
BJ : 7/10 [Good suction and took her time]
FJ : 7/10 [Cowgirl style all the way and got sound effect also]
RTF: Might try to ask her to intro her frens instead. Wanna try out all the selections.

Total Damage : RM 200 [pinoy] + RM 30 [Tip to the bellboy] = RM 230

Overall, I think it if I don't have any leads for good overnight FL, better just PCC la. Save money. hahaha.

Not bad~! keep it up.. check your PM message send you a couple of details.. besides.. hmm. don't mind PM me the no. of that FL? and you may nego FL pinoys to RM 150 a shot...

sometimes they over price it ..
cheers
Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadobig View Post
Not bad~! keep it up.. check your PM message send you a couple of details.. besides.. hmm. don't mind PM me the no. of that FL? and you may nego FL pinoys to RM 150 a shot...

sometimes they over price it ..
cheers
Thanks bro. But too bad la, I'm already back in KL. Took the early morning flight today.

Problem was, I followed the bellboy out to see the pinoy FL... so the dealing was through him la. Couldn't even nego anything. Think he took some of the cash instead la.

Anyways, it was good experience la. Next round when I'm in KK, I'll come look for you la for guide.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

Quote:
Hey Snipeshot08,

Yes you can find local HC style but the cost is a bit on the high side.. if you get to stay at 90210 Hills Hotel you can try out their spa with extra service ~
......................etc

des

Thanks bro for the information, will up you 6 points for your kind help (you will need a fresh post in order for me to do that cause cannot up you after the post is more than 2 days).

Any other bros with latest information on the Spas in KK?? Any kind recommendation on Viets there?? Names, places, contacts will be deeply appreciated
Old 12-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Use to KK back 2005-2006 for recuritment for ML! Been to Berverly and Penampang! Wats New lately? Hows the Pinoy There?
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 13-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Thanks bro for the information, will up you 6 points for your kind help (you will need a fresh post in order for me to do that cause cannot up you after the post is more than 2 days).

Any other bros with latest information on the Spas in KK?? Any kind recommendation on Viets there?? Names, places, contacts will be deeply appreciated
No problem bro.. your always welcome..

besides.. Spas in KK i can bet with you.. that you will be satisfied~ try go to those information as i pass to you before.. with no regards and gurantee satisfaction.

des
Old 13-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman View Post
Use to KK back 2005-2006 for recuritment for ML! Been to Berverly and Penampang! Wats New lately? Hows the Pinoy There?
well to be honest there is a big wind blowing at that direction at the moment and well i can say the pinoys here are getting better everytime.. new stocks and new taste ..

regards

des
Old 13-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. But too bad la, I'm already back in KL. Took the early morning flight today.

Problem was, I followed the bellboy out to see the pinoy FL... so the dealing was through him la. Couldn't even nego anything. Think he took some of the cash instead la.

Anyways, it was good experience la. Next round when I'm in KK, I'll come look for you la for guide.
No problem bro.. and it was nice to hear that you enjoyed it
Old 13-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
No problem bro.. and it was nice to hear that you enjoyed it
Yeah, it was good experience. Now wanting to see got what else to try. haha.

By the way, I didn't get the FLs number la. After finish, she was kinda in a rush to go party with her friends. So didn't really get to TCSS and get her number.
Old 14-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, it was good experience. Now wanting to see got what else to try. haha.

By the way, I didn't get the FLs number la. After finish, she was kinda in a rush to go party with her friends. So didn't really get to TCSS and get her number.
No worries bro. .
Old 18-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Cool, will look you up when I'm in KK again.

So got any FRs lately to share ar? Would love to find out more about the KK scene!
Old 18-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool, will look you up when I'm in KK again.

So got any FRs lately to share ar? Would love to find out more about the KK scene!
actually they are tons of action here just the matter of money.. hahahaha.. and well especially when this thread is not so much alive like the others which i can recommend you.. i'll pm you the details and go have a look see which you will get all the info you neededd~!

cheers
Old 19-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually they are tons of action here just the matter of money.. hahahaha.. and well especially when this thread is not so much alive like the others which i can recommend you.. i'll pm you the details and go have a look see which you will get all the info you neededd~!

cheers
Hahaha... I know what you mean. Oh well, at least hear about it also good la.

Yeah,got the message already.
Good stuff man. Thanks a lot.
Old 20-04-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya bros

Any lobangs on viets there in the Spas?? How's their quality??

Cheerios and many thanks in advance
Old 20-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Hiya bros

Any lobangs on viets there in the Spas?? How's their quality??

Cheerios and many thanks in advance
hey bro as far as i know the only place they have viet now is at 90210 location,.. going rm 198 till above..

hope this helps and also new PRC stocks avaible in these area too 90210 location and name is HXT SXA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1