The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Classbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosteen View Post
hahaha.. I think its you la. are you wearing glasses. long white stripped shirt (I think got stripes)... Some kind of PDA phone??
It`s me was checking e-mail not acting just want to clear my work b4 fun.pda phone is P990i ur eyes damm good like that also notice me must brush up my acting skills .
Old 24-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential

hahahaha... nice! submit field report la
Old 25-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nightriderinsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since I enjoy a good masage plus so many of you talking about nice clean room, I decided to visit this place with help of the lady boss (asking for direction) yesterday.

Like many of you who had visited this place, I'm impressed and since I don't really like using sauna or eat at the lounge, I find the shower machine inside the room with jet spray really nice. A BIG PLUS+ for me.
Had Julia, and like most of the ppl who tried her and describe her I can say it's more or less about there. She's friendly, accomodating, good attitude but alas we just got no chemistry ( she not that good with english) Anyway since it's first time and so I opt for the HJ.

Face: 6/10 (not that young, mid-30s )
Body: 7/10 (surprising good Bods for MILF)
Boobs: 7/10 (I think should be B-Cup)
Massage: 7/10 (Good enough Massage, but I was expecting those thai bone cracking type)
Bonus: Allow me to suck her boobs and finger her when she cannot make me
"finish my load"
JG: 6.5/10 (ok, had better one before)
Damage: 40+50

Now I'm aching after the massage...sigh* must be age catching up with me. Here my short FR on this new place.
Old 25-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Kate

nice clean cool new joint...like what the other bros hv said...note that it is situated on the opposite side of 7-11 on circular road, after the irish pub and next to the mama shop on the 3rd level...interestingly while i was on walkabt i spotted afew other spas and massage joints on this road...

got kate, the minah...sweet looking albeit on the plump voluptuous side, looks ard late 20s...fine by me as i quite like chubby voluptous meaty gals wif nice big asses, but for chaps who r more partial to slim lean or petite gals then i don't think she is the one for u...pleasant and accommodating, speaks good english, told me she was formerly working at dickson...also told me that there r presently 4 gals working at this joint...

face: 6

body: 5 (plump and voluptuos)

boobs: 7 (nice pair of C/D cuppers of the papaya nature)

massage: 7 good oil massage fm head to toe

HJ + BM: 8 v nice and sensual, full auto roam allowed, in fact she stripped to her birthday suit and allowed me to finger her, fondle and suck her tits and even french her...she has smooth light brown skin and a nice big ass to squeeze...she appears to enjoy sex, get's high & wet when being fingered and moans wif dirty talk...ended wif me getting a tit fuck standing while she was kneeling and i came on those sexy papayas, quite satisfactory...gave her $50 at the end but she said that since she gave me a bm & hj the charge was $80...told her i tot the bm was thrown in for free and apologised saying that i had only $60 on me...she smiled and said nevermind accepting the $60...

overall quite a good experience wif no rush (lasted 1.20hr)...good massage (which is what i looking for) and an exciting 'tug' at the end...sld return for fj next time rd to pound that sexy ass doggie while squeezing the papayas fm behind ...

damage: 40 + 60 (note that the bm charge is actually 80)
Old 26-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second Visit and this time I tried Kate.

This place is getting busier and busier, only Kate left when I went there at lunch time. Lucky for me. And only 4 girls still working here, they must be busy too.

Massage SOP, pretty good actually, and just how I liked it. Finished on my back and then told me to turn over, where she opened my legs wide and she did the same, interlocking them, so she could get to work oiling up my crotch. Didi, got big in no time, which she loved!

Had to go for FJ at this point, she left for CD and came back with me still at attention. She stripped off completely and I was pleased with what I saw. I sat up and got to work on her lovely big boobs. Her nipples are very very sensitive and she kept letting out delicate sighs and "Oh yeah" as she kept glancing down at me watching my tongue at work.

I then moved up and we started frenching heavily before I went back to work on her nipples, I wanted to hear her breathing heavily again and she pushed her big papayas together so I could service both nipples easily.

I put one hand between her hot thighs and felt her partly shaven kitty which was sopping wet already. Its obvious that she gets very wet and horny when her nipples are sucked.

I then laid her down and got in between her legs to paint her puss, and she laid back, head off the bed pinching and pulling her nipples as I licked her clit.

Next I got on top of her and slipped mine up her wet pussy and started banging away. I supported her head so we could french and so she could watch me slipping in and out of her.

After a very short while, I had her turn around for some doggy, that didn't take too long either as I loved holding on to her hips while pounding away at her shooting up her in no time!

Cleaned up went back to the office, thinking I have found my new fav HC girl!!

Looks 6/10
Body: 7/10 (not for skinny lovers, but she is not fat!)
Boobs: 8/10 (very sensitive nipples)
Cat: 7/10 (Tasty and partly shaved)
Ass: 7/10 (Nice and round, great for doggy but not as big and round as Cherrys)
Massage: 8/10 (Firm but not too painful - as i like it)
FJ: 9/10 (one of the best)
GFE 9/10 (very responsive, chatty, cute, smiling, looks at you dirty)
RTF: Oh Yes
Damage: 33 + 100

Treat her well bros.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time with Kate, and service was as good as my first FR above. Nothing else to add really, other than that if you can click with her she is fabulous and very adventurous.

She loves her nipples licked and sucked while she looks down on you holding the back of your head softly as she go to work.

When she stood up and showed me her butt, I had to pull open those cheeks for a bit of AR, then she wanted me to do her doggie in the mirror, as we both looked each other in the eyes as I banged away.

Finished off in missionary, frenching and sucking her nips.

RTF: Yes, for sure, when Vit M replenished!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Repeated customer of Chris. Seems friendlier and better with more visits. Gets wet very easy with fingering. But too bad she offers HJ only, sigh.. Wonder any other bros have better luck.

Name: Chris
Boobs: B+ (erected nipples when sucked)
Bush: Well trimmed
Body: 6 - 6.5 (My humble opinion, as taste may vary)
Old 04-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandybottom View Post
Second Visit and this time I tried Kate.

This place is getting busier and busier, only Kate left when I went there at lunch time. Lucky for me. And only 4 girls still working here, they must be busy too.

Looks 6/10
Body: 7/10 (not for skinny lovers, but she is not fat!)
Boobs: 8/10 (very sensitive nipples)
Cat: 7/10 (Tasty and partly shaved)
Ass: 7/10 (Nice and round, great for doggy but not as big and round as Cherrys)
Massage: 8/10 (Firm but not too painful - as i like it)
FJ: 9/10 (one of the best)
GFE 9/10 (very responsive, chatty, cute, smiling, looks at you dirty)
RTF: Oh Yes
Damage: 33 + 100

Treat her well bros.
I beg to differ, she is fat on the heavy side... good service but not nice to look at if you dont like fat girls
Old 05-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Asianstarboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Kate two times and never regret. if Vit M allows, I shall return. I just like the body and everything she has....
Old 06-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
megatop is Cool - loads of Potential

Am still a relative newbie so excuse me if some parts are not clear.

Had time to spare yesterday evening & ended up @ Kim; noticed Xin Tian Jin was just next door!Went up the staircase & noticed that there is a Thai massage joint on 2nd fl halfway up. A woman (sounded Thai) immediately stepped out & asked 'massage' but I ignored her as I had already set my sights on the 3rd fl. Went in, asked rates, filled my particulars at counter (gd practice) & paid entrance fee. Noticed several gals hanging around & 1 looked Malay; I guess it could be Kate, having read this entire thread AFTER my session yesterday,

Was led to the last rm on the left corridor. Rm is quite spacious, v clean w low bed & attached shower. Stripped, gal came in & when she started talking, I quickly realised she is not local. Massage began, realised she is quite experienced judging from her skills. Then found out that she is Julia (yes, I've read the FRs on her) but thought I'd post another on her.

Her massage is quite gd (Thai style, I think) & I remarked to her she possesses strength. Managed to TCSS w her throughout the session even though her English is only soso. Said she is a PR who has been living in SG for many years now. What I liked was that there was no 'piano playing' throughout & no 'teasing' down below. Just pure massage, even when she told me to turn round. I was waitin for the GQ & she popped it after a gd 45 - 50 mins of massage. I initially wanted only HJ but she persuaded me to go for BJ too after I bargained down to $80/.

Wow, her HJ technique is v gd & she got my didi to mari kita after tender loving stroking & tip rubbing. I was really high, then she capped me & started on the BJ. Her BJ skills are so - so & for a moment, didi almost senang diri even when she was blowing. Alas, I could not roam as she was blowing (prob will try next visit). Eventually, didi woke up, I exploded & she cleaned me up w tissue paper before asking me if I wanted to have a shower. Showered, paid her for the special, got her business card (yippee!) & left v satisfied.

Name: Julia
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Quite well - endowed)
Massage: 8/10 (Quite strong & v gd attitude). Really tried to please me
HJ: 8.5/10 (Most stimulating, excellent technique)
BJ: 7/10 (May need to improve here)
Damage: $40 entrance fee, $50 special & $6 parking fee @ UOB Plaza (absurd!)
RTM: Definitely!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
whisperingwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been a long time since I last post a FR.

Was in town yesterday and remember reading this thread on KW at Boat Quay. So, decided to drop by. First Impression, looks decent similar to most Massage joints, proceed pay and was led to room. When I enter the room, that the diff most of bros were talking about.

Very nice and clean room, seems very new as well. Mattress - instead of high bed which is nice. Attached shower in rooms with massage spray jets. Nice for bros who prefers to have a shower, before we start. Esp when we visit in afternoon and under hot sun .... I really hate the sticky feeling and which shower in room. Nice to take quick wash, no need to catwalk to the common toilets.

Expecting Sat to have less bros, but when I reach late afternoon .... wow, was told only Julia was free. Everyone is busy and another bro was waiting ... (guess he was waiting for one of the Ang pais). Took Julia, as I cant remember who's who. Experience is very similar to most FRs posted on her. Her accent sounds Thai, very friendly and accomodating lady. Asked which type of massage I prefer, oil or without oil. So told her I like Long strokes, Rub with Oil. (Balinese type)

Proceed as my request and the strength and skills are very good. Oil not too much or too little too ^^ (Most Tuina, the oil like petrol .... hardly a few drops or like tap water - pour like no need money $$).

Face: 6/10 (mid-30s )
Body: 6/10 (not too plump but not slim either, quite ba-ba)
Boobs: 7.5/10
(C-Cup I think, very nice and soft when fondling, for boobs-lover, but if rubba more intense .... can feel something ... seems enhanced but not too sure, maybe some more experienced bros can confirm)
Massage: 8/10 (very good, experienced hands with good strength. Skillful long s+++es with good amt oil applied)

Asked if I like any other services .. offered, HJ, Body w Hand (BH) and I opted for HJ. She proceed to lift my legs .. my thighs over hers (facing each other). Started with JG which is quite okay - not too painful when she working on the balls and veins. Proceed to handjob after 5 to 10mins to finish me off.

HJ: 7.5
BH: Din Try
BJ: Din Try
FJ: Din Try

Told me after, can have BJ, FJ too. HJ ($50), BH ($80 when she was trying to ask me to upgrade), BJ, FJ. (she din tell me the rate)

Total Damage: 40 + 50

RTF: Propably yes for Massage, other services, will try others.

When I leave saw another 2 ladies who was busy earlier. 1 malaylooking milf (I think shld be kate from other FRs), and a petite looking lady, din see her face - very nice from behind hehe ... (slim with curves, not ba-baa)

Nice Joint and thanks to bros who tried earlier ^^
Old 09-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was at KW recently to let loose some sore muscles.

first time there, although having read this forum before was not too choosy on who to get. the reception lady directed me to a room.have to compliment here, the room was quite small but clean and adequate. a shower cubicle attached.

in came eileen. must say she was very very pleasant and extremely good with her massage. but looks wasnt my kind.she's probably in her early 40s or thereabouts. what she's lackin in looks she more than makes up with her hands. really works hard with her massage. opted for a HJ and wow! she knows the spots. overall very pleasant and gentle but whenever she says "relax darling" i was just tempted to say "yes auntie"

Face: 5/10 (im being cruel here but she's not my kind)
Body: 6/10
Boobs: B/C
Massage: 10/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE: Errr.. more like a nurse-to-patient effect
RTF: for a massage+HJ - definitely
Damage: 40+50

Last edited by meowrdr; 08-05-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:51 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Day 2:

got comfortable with the ambience of the place and went there again to try someone else. welcome cherry!!

a local malay,probably in her mid to late 30s. rather big-boned i guess. from size of her feet she could probably fit into my shoes! nice boobs, very nice curves and beautiful butt ( im a sucker for big firm butts). she was pretty quiet in the beginning but eased up when i started talk kok a bit.

her massage was excellent. i'd rate eileen's slightly higher than cherry's, thats all. very thorough and spent a good 45 min rubbing down,i almost fell asleep.

when the golden question came, opted for a hand and body job. would have went for FJ, but i didnt have the money so didnt bother asking. she pulled up her skirt and took off her top.man, i love that ass. rubbed my back with her nipples nice and smooth while her fingers teasing my balls. a few minutes of this,then she went to my crack with the tip of her tounge and lightly licked around. she asked me flip over. she did the same on my chest, i went forward and sucked her nipples, she let out a soft moan. she still had her g=strings on but didnt stop me when i went in with my fingers. i was just laying there and she took her other breast to my face. all this time whe was stroking my manhood.then she headed down south and started to take my balls by her mouth! i was shocked maybe a tint of pain but was good. from there she licked upward toward my shaft and continued with her HJ. we went on for a while until i unloaded. another satisfied customer

Cherry
Face: 6/10
Body : 8/10 (slightly big built-fat at the rite places)
Boobs: C
Ass: 8/10 (firm,round and smooth)
Massage : 9/10
BH J: 8/10
RTF: for sure- FJ the next time if she offers
Damage: 40+80

Last edited by meowrdr; 08-05-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Was there 2 days ago and had a new lady who joined that day.

Shall not talk about the place as other bros have covered it before but I found the AC quite cold during the session.

Anyway, signed in and went to 2nd room from entrance. Wanted to try my luck so didn't ask for any specific girl though about 5 of them including kate was sitting near the window.

So, halfway stripping and a lady pop in. Asked for warm water and she went to get it. Came back, had a full 30 mins of good massage and TCSS before she pop the GQ. Opted for HJ and autoroam during session. Rest was SOP.

Name: Margaret (Used to be from Sanctuary at FEP)
Looks: 6.5/10 (A bit lao chio)
Body: 34C, 27, ?? (a bit of tummy when I pull up her top)
HJ: 7 (Slow and steady)
BJ: din try
FJ: din try
Damage: 33 + 50 + 10 tip for good massage
RTF: maybe as she speaks decent english and is quite chio for her age
Old 11-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
swiftsuzuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXin View Post
for Bros who like doggie, try Susan next month.
Unfortunately, it seems that there will be no chance to sample Susan at all. She's not working at Kim Wellness because her application for a licence has been rejected.

But there's a new, meaty WL called Tina who, though still learning the ropes, gave a great BM/BJ. Very good and kinky attitude and a great set of knockers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1