The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42189 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stick to regular but good or try new meat?

Some good into customer svc will msg u once a while to check on yr next visit
Old 11-12-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Same here. My thoughts exactly. HAve one or 2 regular but I do try to look for others. But these years, not like say 10 years back, gals in KTV and bars, even if they do like you, they dont normally want to go with you as they are here for the money. So in most cases, I will still go back to the regulars. And especially after not seeing the regulars for 2 weeks or so, you get turn on again with the regulars and you can go all the way with them......and they do treat you very well!! Comfort food and abalone!!
Me too... always go back to my regular but still like to explore new grounds with/ without Intel... regular will always give u the best value... new ones will always siam here and there and top up everywhere.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1416 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Have been going to my regular for 4 years le. Start from massage with hj. Now everything except massage. Everything. She know why I keep go back to her and she also enjoy and give a lot back in service and value. I try new meat only when they come with legit solid fr by bros here. I used to explore new mp a lot when younger and occasionaly discover good gems. But I don't anymore, its a lot more miss than hits.
Old 11-12-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

I keep 2 to 3 regulars as they are guaranteed service and lots of chemistry. Once unlocked, they are like regular FB/FWB.

However, I still roam around to hunt in new territory. Life is like a box of chocolates. U never know what u get until u opened it. But I do agree that most of the time, it’s a miss. If so, mark it down and move on. But if it’s a hit, then can consider to start building chemistry and once done, can add to regular list but if the regular list starts to grow, then considered replacements.
Old 11-12-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 11
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

it's always good to keep the regular active, while sourcing for new ones.

Sometime kenna misses too many times, will go back to regular for comfort.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
it's always good to keep the regular active, while sourcing for new ones.

Sometime kenna misses too many times, will go back to regular for comfort.
This is very true. More misses than Hits and that makes going back.to.regular more satisfying
Old 01-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Have been going to my regular for 4 years le. Start from massage with hj. Now everything except massage. Everything. She know why I keep go back to her and she also enjoy and give a lot back in service and value. I try new meat only when they come with legit solid fr by bros here. I used to explore new mp a lot when younger and occasionaly discover good gems. But I don't anymore, its a lot more miss than hits.
True bro go for regular until u can do anything except the massage 😁
Old 02-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
True bro go for regular until u can do anything except the massage 😁
Some ML go 10 times liao still hands only.
Some ML after 3rd time can jio hotel liao.
It all depends on ur luck. Happy hunting 2023.
Old 03-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Use the 80/20 rule lah. 80 to visit regulars and 20 to explore. Bound to have misses but the regulars will keep you satisfied while you start exploring new ground from time to time.
Old 02-10-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Hi bros, any tips on how to unlock ML for further adventure?
Old 02-10-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 19
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I keep 2 to 3 regulars as they are guaranteed service and lots of chemistry. Once unlocked, they are like regular FB/FWB.

However, I still roam around to hunt in new territory. Life is like a box of chocolates. U never know what u get until u opened it. But I do agree that most of the time, it’s a miss. If so, mark it down and move on. But if it’s a hit, then can consider to start building chemistry and once done, can add to regular list but if the regular list starts to grow, then considered replacements.
I also have 3 regular ML with me on the maximum service they provide
1. Good Massage with hj only , can zhut the boobs - total damage 2B 2 R
2. Decent massage with bbbj , cim - 3 B 2R
3. Decent massage with short bbbj and hj in the shop- 3B 1R
managed to FJ her twice in the hotel - 4 B .
Depend the need then go for either one

Hunt for new ml to add in the list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1