The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Poker-Face deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upz my colleague's virgin daugther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena View Post
Huh sick of sex ... I think only if you keep doing everyday for months else .... if 1xs 0r 2xs a week .... will always look forward to it, unless also if with same ger for 20 years ...

Anyway bro, hoping for more updates
20 years with no committment attachments... sounds like a good deal to me!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah got demand then got supply mah. My econs teachers must be proud of me... didn't forget much though i have left school eons ago.

But seriously, the bros here are writing better and better story. I spend so much time reading that i don't quite have extra time to continue my own story. THanks for all the patience once again.

[COntinuing from the cinema...]

So we just diam diam watch the drama unfold and how the romance story became a sci fi one where people can travel through time by playing the same tune on the same piano.

"So what should we do now?" i asked as we step out of the cinema. It is all bright and sunny now, and we decided that i need some food, and headed to the same cafe that her mum bought me lunch at. Apparantly that was rather popular with the locals, HK style with some western menu.

Throughout the meal she didn't speak much, and just looked me finishing up my food. Neither did she eat much either.

After the meal, i thought that something is wrong and decided that she is becoming too moody. Whether it's tireness i'm not very sure, so on the safe side, i walked her back first. In the case that she wants to see me later the evening, i can always come out again.

She didn't talk much on the way back either. I'm a bit scared, so i just leave it as it is.

I went back to my apartment to wash up and rest, watching tv. Funny as it may sound, watching tv is my new refound past time in China. Suddenly i have a choice of so many local channels, and other cable tv.

Before i leave Carol's place, i asked her to message me later, so i didn't check on her. Soon i fell asleep while watching tv.

When i wake up again, it was already dark. I guess i must have slept a long time. I checked my phone for her message. Nothing. It was already 8pm now. She must have eaten her dinner with her family by now and is free to come out. So i gave her a call.

"Carol, how are you?" i greeted her as she answer my call.
"I'm ok." she replied coldly.
"Why? What's wrong" i asked.
"nothing"
"You sure?"
"You didn't check on me." she answered.
"I asked you to sms me."
"You don't know how to check on me meh."

As the conversation goes, she told me how insecure she felt with me, as i seem to be so popular with the locals in the company. She always heard good comments about this foreigner who looks like chinese but not exactly chinese either. And the hear say she heard from her father about how i always mess around with the other local staff in the company, going on dates and such. And then her dad asked her not to go out with me anymore during dinner, and they sort of quarrelled. She barely eaten, and she wnet off to her room because she didn't want to talk to them anymore.

Suddenly, i realised what i did, dating around in the company, has such a big implication. It's not like i'm single i enjoy what i'm doing then i'm happy. But when i meet a girl, words still get around.

I can't let my darling go hungry, so i offered to go her place and talk to her parents and bring her out for dinner. She declined, and said she will see how and call me if she is able to get out of the house.

After hanging up the phone, i washed up and have frozen water melon (yea water melon is the most in fruit in China, LOL) while watching the tv and waiting for her words.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Around 9.30pm, she sms-ed me, and asked me to meet her around her place as she didn't want to travel by herself so late. So i didn't bother to change, and took a cab to her place immediately. When i reach there, she was already waiting for me at the playground inside her estate. We didn't go anywhere, but hang around the playground chit chatting.

As you can expect, the conversation revolves around the topics of how serious i am with her, how she think that we are moving too fast, how insecure she feels.

No action happened. We just talk and then it's time for her to go back up.

The next few days we only managed to meet each other in the company. As long as we have the time, we eat with each other in the canteen. During the day, we try to find time to sneak into the usual store room or the renovated basement and get some time to hug and kiss, but nothing more. To the other colleagues, it may appear that we are good friends, and maybe some thing more. But because everyone also know about her and her father, no one dares to speculate openly.

As it was coming to the last month of her vacation, and she hasn't have fun yet, she wanted to go for a short trip to Hang Zhou. And partly because it's a place that is near and i can visit as a new comer to the country. However she cannot let her parents know that i am travelling with her, since her father doesn't quite like me (well there was once we were walking back from the canteen and her dad nearly ran me down with the buggy he was driving).

While i was difficult to plan this getaway, we still managed to pull it off anyway. She told her parents she needs to go back to school to finish up a short project, and she will be staying in school for those few days, while i suggested a managerment level retreat and i would be recee-ing hang zhou to find the venues for that.

Soon we were on our way to hang zhou. Being the girl with backbone she is, Carol refuses to let me pay for the travelling expenses, though she allows me to pay for the accomondation. So we have to take a long distance bus there. If you have taken such buses in China, you should know what i am talking about. Haphazard driving, old and rugged bus, blue collar workers etc. Though it wasn't that far, but being stuck in the bus with all these crowd is an experience altogether, and let's just say that while i am ok with this, Carol being the city girl who has never went through hardship (unlike us going through NS and field camp), it wasn't that comfortable a ride for her.

Nevertheless we got to Hang Zhou without incident, and managed to check into our supposed 4-star hotel that looks just like any other decent hotel. I think the name was new western or something, that is a short car ride from the xi hu already.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

We stayed a comfortable distance from each other throughout, because we are not going to give the chee ko pais in the bus a free show. They were already staring at her through the bus ride, can't imagine what would happen if we show some action.

Once we are in the hotel room, no more act cool keep a distance thing anymore. We began hugging and kissing madly right after closing the door and dumping the bags on the floor. One thing follows another and soon i was fanatically undressing her while keeping her tongue busy, and she return the favour as well.

It didn't take much skill to remove that singlet and demin shorts she was wearing. But the black panty that she was wearing below didn't fear to turn me on further, noting the sharp contrast between that and her fair skill, then the black pubic hair undernearth. The time, she was wearing a while cotton bra, which is nothing special to talk about.

It only took a short while of fingering before she becomes extremely wet, and i stopped her from giving me a bj because i didn't wash since we left shanghai. So we settled for a hj for myself to get me into the mood. I didn't bring any cd on my way out, as i only want to bring the essential as we are taking the long distance bus and i didn't want to leave my precious bag lying around on the dirty floor. So in order to keep it on my lap throughout the ride, i packed light and now i am regretting. Got action no weapon.

I wanted to stop and go downstairs to get CD, but i guess she was in more heat than i am, and she wanted me to go raw. I is of course stunned, and while i know she is a virgin, i didn't think it is a good idea. Last thing i want in my budding career is a psycho co-worker who wants to chop me up because i impregnate his daugther.

Anyway like many bros didn't in this exact situation, raw or no fuck, the small head took over and next thing i know, i am inserting my rod into her wet hole. I teased her a bit, rubbing her cilt without putting the rod in, and she was nearly begging for me to enter her. I entered her slowly, as it was still very tight, and i didn't want to hurt her.

So it took a while as i insert 1 cm take out 0.8 cm and go 1 cm again before i finally enter her comfortably. By now she is already warmed up. However it was a bit tight for her still and she is bitting her lips and keeping her eyes closed, facing away from me. I tried to go slow, but soon i was banging her hard, and the only sound in the room was only the humming of the a/c, and the sound when the balls hit her inner tight/butt.

I reckon the earlier pain gave way to enjoyment now, and Carol began to loosen up her tensed body, and began to moan louder and louder. At the same time, she was trying to move her hip higher for me to enter her deeper.

"I am going to cum." i said as i begin to feel the build up inside.
"Don't cum inside me." she said.
"Haha, didn't you learn that precum also has sperm?"
"Am i going to get pregnant?" she asked innocently, in between her moans.

That innocent look is a killer, and almost brought me to an instant ejacuation right inside her.

Sensing that i am coming, but i haven't had enough yet, i stopped and asked her to do a doggy style at the edge of the bed.

"I think i might as well cum inside you, then we get you pills later?" i suggested, while trusting her hard and enjoying the sympony of my balls hitting her butt.
She nodded her head. And i could tell that she is really enjoying this, being banged hard from behind. I reached forward to give some extra feel for her to her cilt. And she really cum and her pussy gripped very tightly around my dick. I gave her a few more hard and fast trust in the extremely tight pussy, and unloaded all into her.

The excitment of doing a virgin (well, she is as good as new =P) raw and cumming into her is damn arousing. The first sex with Carol raw is definitely going to remain in the top 5 best fuck that i ever have.

After spending a few moment catching our breathes in bed, we went off to shower together. SInce we did it once, Carol is not that opposing of this idea anymore, and is now quite comfortable with showing me her body. As she washes me, i made her give me a hj and a bj. I came once more as i was hugging her tight in my arms, her full breast against my chest, and her hand going up and down the dick that just left her mouth less than 10 seconds ago.

All the sexual frustration for the week is now released.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 20
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Well done bro. to be frank, the first 2 pages were boring but it can really get exited after all

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 03-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Well done bro. to be frank, the first 2 pages were boring but it can really get exited after all
well, it's difficult to please everyone.

some bros might want a better build up so that they can feel more related to the story. some bros may prefer to read the actions faster.

i'm just staying true to myself and doing a more accurate record of my experience.

thank you, and other bros too, for bearing through the first 2 pages.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
clan004 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Great experience for you bro ....
Old 04-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1