The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblader View Post
Haix cannot see liao...

pls repost?
Old 22-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 15
Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!

ya. can repost pls
Old 22-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro...can kindly post e pic again? Thx alot!!!
Old 14-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
The Player deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Player deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome thread!
At Great World City Cold Storage, got this PRC cashier.
Forgot name. Definitely at least a full C.
And always wear black bra under her paper thin Cold Storage uniform.
Old 18-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Busty milf spotted at pearl centre level 2 beside rehabmart.. Quite fair and always wear low cut.. Seems like at least a C cupper. Sometimes she sits at the entrance of the shop sometimes she doesn't

Check out my thread
Old 18-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1409 / Power: 22
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Check out Citibank relationship banker in VIVO city........

There is a tall and very well groomed RM there. Always wearing plunging neckline and she is quite well emdowered. Got B+, close to C.

Most of all she is a looker, complexion not so good though maybe becos of hormone pills. hahah
Old 18-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the otah/stationery seller is which area?
Old 19-06-2011, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please repost pictures..thanks!

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 29-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Today is my lucky day..

1) Saw a very pretty and tall OL (with a slim waist somemore)in a brown tight fiting top and long black pants... I easily rate her looks as 8.5... Her top has a U-shaped opening and her cleavage was showing clearly.... Her boobs was bouncing as she make her way to the train station... I manage to get on the same train as her and was looking down her top for a few stops... sibei shiok... I ever wish I have a colleague like her!

2) Night time manage to see a SYT wearing a pink top and silver bra... Again top was quite loose and can see her neh neh... manage to steal a good few glances as well...

Shiok day! hehe
Old 29-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Time to share mine finally

Saw lots of OLs around Toa Payoh Central region this week but this sighting beats all the pretty office ladies!

Also in Toa Payoh Central, at the outskirts, in a home interior designer shop (I think) I saw a rather pretty pregnant lady at about 2 weeks back. She is not well-endowed but is a hottie milf nontheless. I am convinced she is either the designer or the lady boss because she is always there when I walked past. There was one time when she was sitting outside her shop, talking on the phone with her legs slightly apart. She did not notice me looking at her, completely engrossed in her conversation. She was wearing a white (still quite short) mid length dress, slightly low cut but as you may have already guessed, that was not the point! Me peeking down to what she had in between her legs always made me gushed. NO NO wait, she was wearing panties BUT it was black sheer semi-transparent. It has some black lace design on the sides of her sexy 'air strip' and YES, she was well-shaved AND I could make out her thick preggo pussy lips beneath what she was (not) wearing! HUAT AR! I feasting my eyes what what most of us would see on the Internet the zaogeng pictures of celebrities and I had one right infront of me! The good old sunlight on her inner thighs made it so obvious for me to yum yum and enjoy I hanged around until she noticed me. When I walked away, I thought her man must be fucking her hard every now and then for her to be so horny and want to be feel sexy even when pregnant.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
davies18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today i saw this young lady at central area with her girlfriend....
her clothing is damn translucent till i manage to saw her black bra with her slim waist line..

On the way home, i saw this lady in train with a white colour tube inside then a reddish yellow dress on the outside. the dress behind is like bareback de....
her features is very nice... she also has a ipad 2 n iphone... she is playing with it...
when she sit up straight... her cleavage can be seen from far(as im standing quite abit far from her) very seductive lady...
Old 09-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Today went Ikea Alexandra during lunch to grab something and ate at Anchorpoint...After lunch walk a bit and saw a hot gal working in a children's clothes store..Her figure is 9/10 as she is tall shapey and busty! She was wearing a tank top with jeans and her nice c cuppers were oozing out of the tank top. Pls check her out as I know some samster from nearby techno parks do dine there..her shop is at B1 next to Billabong Outlet.

Pls report back if you managed to check her out.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Today went Ikea Alexandra during lunch to grab something and ate at Anchorpoint...After lunch walk a bit and saw a hot gal working in a children's clothes store..Her figure is 9/10 as she is tall shapey and busty! She was wearing a tank top with jeans and her nice c cuppers were oozing out of the tank top. Pls check her out as I know some samster from nearby techno parks do dine there..her shop is at B1 next to Billabong Outlet.

Pls report back if you managed to check her out.
Thanks, this was reported by another samster in an earlier post in this thread. But when she wears tight clothing she always wearing push up or padded bra i think. sometimes big, sometimes not too big.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i saw before in mrt near city area...a hot syt in OL attire, those female office attire consisting of shirt and very short skirt..well endowed...very pretty face...hugging a tomboy in front of me....and they were engaging in PDA...too bad guys she lesbian hehe
Old 14-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Today I was walking past Bedok Fairprice coffeeshop and as i just approached the drinks stall, I saw a milf in tank top bending down to take her bag,,, at this moment her C cups were overspilling her white lacy half cups and I got a good view of her boobs for a few seconds! haha (She is looking after the deserts stall I think and definately not one of those old aunties brewing coffee,,,) hehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1