The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 04-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukikawa
Of course the answer will be "NO" la bro..but u still owe me a bucket of beer...hehehehe..joking la bro..
haha... dun worry abt that. I'll gladly open a bucket of beers for JB brothers for some moments of fun...

After all, fun is watz we looks for when we gather mar, rite??

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Belanja FREE 'puki'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Saudara Puki,

I waited for you at Restoran Ally from 12.00 Midnight until 1.30 a.m. but 'tak nampak muka pun'.

What happened to you ?

You better belanja me to makan BIG SEAFOOD DINNER next week.
Aiyyoooo bro..really huh u waited me there ...sorry la bro..but my dick cannot accept any "PONDANS" accept a "REAL GURL" n "REAL JUICY PUSSY"...hehheehe...need to blanja u huh bro..can of course can but u have to wait till my 6D no coming up lor..not just blanja u,i bought the seafood restaurant just for u bro ... just a joke la bro..
Old 04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Belanja makan seafood dinner

Saudara Puki,

Jangan elak ! Minta belanja makanan laut............tak kan tunggu sampai menang Toto 6D ? ............ dapat gaji akhir bulan, boleh belanja lah !

Saya pun ada beli Toto 6D ........... nak jadi cepat kaya
Old 04-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

Re: Belanja makan seafood dinner

Quote:
Saudara Puki,

Jangan elak ! Minta belanja makanan laut............tak kan tunggu sampai menang Toto 6D ? ............ dapat gaji akhir bulan, boleh belanja lah !

Saya pun ada beli Toto 6D ........... nak jadi cepat kaya
Not elak la bro..but u have to wait for me lor..coz i'm goin to KELANTAN at the end of month..got family thing to settle there..so after i come back then i'll blanja u makanan laut maa...:-)
Old 04-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Belanja makan seafood dinner

Quote:
Not elak la bro..but u have to wait for me lor..coz i'm goin to KELANTAN at the end of month..got family thing to settle there..so after i come back then i'll blanja u makanan laut maa...
Saudara Puki,

Jangan lupa bawa paspot antarabangsa ke Kelantan ............ kalau ada masa boleh pergi sungai Golok untum 'servis' pistol kamu
Old 05-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Bro Katoey ... what happen to your rep points ? So powerful till you get mins points ... wahahaha.

Maybe it's the point system error, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me ... but I see that you're having - rep points

Well, look forward to the next meeting with you ...

Cheers ...
Old 05-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
Bro Katoey ... what happen to your rep points ? So powerful till you get mins points ... wahahaha.

Cheers ...
yeah... i noticed that and was abt to pm bro Katoey but didn't do it after thinking twice.

From +ve to -ve leh... weird.

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
yeah... i noticed that and was abt to pm bro Katoey but didn't do it after thinking twice.

From +ve to -ve leh... weird.
The only person that can do this is Big Boss himself. There can be a few reasons why this happen but what happened cannot be undone. Bro KTL can still post except that it will not appear immediately.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

noted on that...
but then, Katoey's rept has been good so far and it doesn't seem justified lor...

However, i'm not contesting Big Boss's decision/action on his action watsoeva...

Old 06-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

RobertCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69][COLOR="DarkRed"]Saudara Puki,

Bro KatoeyLover69 ,

Sad to know that your rep point error.
As i said before , points is difficult to earn .
sigh ..........................

Btw , what dialect r U ? Hainam or ........
Old 08-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saudara Puki,

Jangan lupa bawa paspot antarabangsa ke Kelantan ............ kalau ada masa boleh pergi sungai Golok untum 'servis' pistol kamu
Aiyooo bro..the pasport for what??..no need the pasport lor..just pay rm1.00..take the boat n cross the river lor...thnking also want to go..but not so sure yet...scared lor coz thailand still got bombing things around..
Old 08-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

Bonking in Sungai Golok

Quote:
Aiyooo bro..the pasport for what??..no need the pasport lor..just pay rm1.00..take the boat n cross the river lor...thnking also want to go..but not so sure yet...scared lor coz thailand still got bombing things around..:
Saudara Puki,

Should be okay if you wear a crash helmet, bullet-proof vest and a 'sarong' for your 'little brother' .............. make sure that you don't loiter around crowded places like pubs, bars & discos .......... Book a girl and stay in the room for 24-hours
Old 08-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

Re: Bonking in Sungai Golok

Quote:
Saudara Puki,

Should be okay if you wear a crash helmet, bullet-proof vest and a 'sarong' for your 'little brother' .............. make sure that you don't loiter around crowded places like pubs, bars & discos .......... Book a girl and stay in the room for 24-hours
That thing is the MOST IMPORTANT i should wear if i go there lor..if not..it's like sending ur life to HELL la bro..must think twice bfore go there la bro..
Old 08-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, talking about Kelantan boder, I have a story to tell. A few years back, went there with my kaki, after buisness, paid RM5.00, a bike will ride you cross border without passport. But there was once, the bike we took didn't stop after border, straight sent us to a house in jungle, there's a few old chick (almost 50+) there and force us to f**k. Offer to pay RM200 each and ask them to let go, but failed. Finally manage to contact a "tai ko" in KL and through his connection, both of us paid RM150 and release.
So, beware of the route you go, don't end up in the other country without idenfication to come back.
Old 08-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Bro, talking about Kelantan boder, I have a story to tell. A few years back, went there with my kaki, after buisness, paid RM5.00, a bike will ride you cross border without passport. But there was once, the bike we took didn't stop after border, straight sent us to a house in jungle, there's a few old chick (almost 50+) there and force us to f**k. Offer to pay RM200 each and ask them to let go, but failed. Finally manage to contact a "tai ko" in KL and through his connection, both of us paid RM150 and release.
So, beware of the route you go, don't end up in the other country without idenfication to come back.
Wahhh.. like that huh bro....tq so much bro for the warning..really appreciate it...me also not sure to go there lor..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1