The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

reppost from BKK thread...more to answer ahtecklim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
I share your sentiment... So now you know how the feel... When someone accused you which you didn't do it... But can you satisfy my curiosity... Usually in other forums... moderator rarely will get involve with users... But it seems you quite special one... And you also organizing mass zapping...which I personally think it's wrong to do so... And you didn't answer my previous question... Just my point of view from user and observer...
haha...I didn't do anything so I cannot be bothered what you or others think of me...because I dun fit your hat...so I dun wear the hat...

zapping is allowed in SBF and is just daily affairss...I will not kpkb even I being zapped...

if you are not a scammer or stealth agent then all you have to do is just refrain from infringing the rules...and own up...just post and follow rules...dun have to fight and posts all those defensive rubbish...

TonyCheong was banned not because he was posting as stealth agent...he was banned because he refused to remove a link to his agent website when you click on his nick...he created another nick and tried to do the same...this time he removed the link after mod warning...if he had paid advertising fees in SBF then his link is fine and he will not be banned at all...

mod only moderate by deleting posts...we have not banned anyone so far just because we accused anyone of being stealth agent...I agreed is a willing buyer willing seller market...mod cannot admit or agreed to anything...just follow rules...if dun know rules...then read newbies section...^^

I met many ppl in my past and chiong with them...so we knew each other when we posts...too bad I had stopped meeting newbies...so lets move on...if newbies still wants to contact you privately thru pm and you supply gals to newbies then be it...nothng to do with us...is his money to use anywhere he can...I had met so called rich ppl in the past...but bloody hell even a cafe I pay for him...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-04-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
better u don't share la...later the mod and this old man will say u are stealth agent. So what?!! LMAO!
no free lunch in this world lah...

btw how come BOSS dun make you moderator...

Old 06-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't understand why I must meet you face to... Similar like SEAJ....
One moment stating you will ignore me, the next referring to me. LOL
You claim to not know chief pilot at all and then can state he is similar to I.

Both you and your crooked partner - two peas in pod!
Cheating, lying crooked pimps so skilled at twisting words and outright lying.
You two really cannot help it can you?

SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I don't understand why I must meet you face to face...? Like I said this is only forum... If you can't take the heat... Then may I suggest that you go for a swim... To cool down.... We never meet before... Never talk via social media before... And you want to hammer me... you also got weird character... Similar like SEAJ....
Are you sure... You knew who i am so don't fcking put up a pretence... Why can't you just be an ethical pimp...? Jiak liao bee also tan bo jiak...? You can zap me but you cannot stop me... Cbs like you should be hung up on coconut trees naked and let people whip your ass...
Old 06-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will heed your suggestion... And will ignore him from now....Thanks...
Just out that nick in the ignore list!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
reppost from BKK thread...more to answer ahtecklim...

zapping is allowed in SBF and is just daily affairss...I will not kpkb even I being zapped...

pay for him...&&
For once I agree with you! Unlike certain ppl here kpkb all over the world and to boss that he Kena mass zapped!

Quote:
no free lunch in this world lah...

btw how come BOSS dun make you moderator...)
Btw, I also don't know why and also I am not keen to be one coz I am not that hardworking in deleting posts! Why would one want a free lunch if u can pay your own! I am a believer in Dutch !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 06-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Just out that nick in the ignore list!...
Btw, I also don't know why and also I am not keen to be one coz I am not that hardworking in deleting posts! Why would one want a free lunch if u can pay your own! I am a believer in Dutch !
LMFAO - and when was the last time you said you were gonna put me on your ignore list?
Admit it - you just can't help it can you? After all my postings is just about the only thing you can look forward to as you just ain't got anything useful to write about!

And as delusional as you are, you REALLY think that you would actually be considered as a Mod don't you?

You're a joke!
Hoot Hoot!
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just post and follow rules...dun have to fight and posts all those defensive rubbish...

to his agent website when you right click on his nick...

if dun know rules...then read newbies section...^^
How to post when others keep on accusing you of being a pimp...a stealth agent and so forth... Can I know is SEAJ another moderator or just a normal user... like me...? I read newbie section as per suggested by you....One should refrain from spamming...But looks like he been spamming non stop....and you didn't bother to ask him to stop.... As far as concern.... no forum allows spamming... Right click on his nick and link to his agent website you meant...Then I believe its more on system flaw...If you highlight this to sammyboyfor... and ask him to rectify....I think nobody will breach the forum rules...unless he is a hacker....
Old 06-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Why can't you just be an ethical pimp...? You can zap me but you cannot stop me...
I'm might not be well educated... but I know how to tell what is ethical and what is unethical.... how can you say be an ethical pimp...? Pimp will always remain unethical....period....
Old 06-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
How to post when others keep on accusing you of being a pimp...a stealth agent .......But looks like he been spamming non stop....and you didn't bother to ask him to stop........
Then don't post!
Nobody is forcing you to do anything!

And I don't need to accuse you of anything - you have as per my previous post already openly declared yourself a Pimp and a stealth agent resorting to subterfuge on SBF to entrap your victim.

And you keep on changing you story..... errrrr...LYING... and I keep having to point out; which is not spamming in my or I would think anybody else's book.

Try again crook!
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
a stealth agent and so forth... Can I know is SEAJ another moderator or just a normal user... like me...? I read newbie section as per suggested by you....One should refrain from spamming...But looks like he been spamming non stop....and you didn't bother to ask him to stop.... As far as concern.... no forum allows spamming... Right click on his nick and link to his agent website you meant...Then I believe its more on system flaw...If you highlight this to sammyboyfor... and ask him to rectify....I think nobody will breach the forum rules...unless he is a hacker....
here read the page...
http://sbf.today/showpos...70&postcount=6

how did you know I did not warn him for spamming...your nick not even born yet lah...also spamming means posting same posts repeating in every threads...posting frequently and changing words is not spamming...anyone can spam in this thread I dun care...

oops...sori ah...click on the nick not right click...visit TonyCheong hompage...you can click on mine nick and you can visit my homepage...haha...

Old 06-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I'm might not be well educated... but I know how to tell what is ethical and what is unethical.... how can you say be an ethical pimp...? Pimp will always remain unethical....period....
You never change... The good sayings of a leopard don't change its spots goes... Who says pimp can't be ethical... Maybe you didn't go to school like MC said... But what I meant was ethical in the running of business... Be honest to customers... To your girls... Don't cheat... Simple values like this didn't primary school moral education classes taught you...? Opps sorry I forgot you didn't went to school... So after being exposed... Zaps is all you could do...? Meet me for a beer larh... And tell me how have I accuse you... But I doubt you dare... Just another keyboard hero... And to say you cheong China... All men who cheong china are nan zi han... But you are truly the odd one...

Last edited by ChiefPilot; 06-04-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
here read the page...
]
LOL!

And now I and everybody else know that you play candy crush saga, on FB and are a sports fanatic!

LOL
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
how did you know I did not warn him for spamming...your nick not even born yet lah...also spamming means posting same posts repeating in every threads...posting frequently and changing words is not spamming...anyone can spam in this thread I dun care...
I see.... I'm not well educated thus I googled and found this is the real meaning of spamming...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spamming
So your meaning of spamming is wrong... And he also spammed on BKK thread too...If you warned him for spamming... Then why he still continue doing that...?
Old 06-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see.... I'm not well educated thus I googled and found this is the real meaning of spamming...
So your meaning of spamming is wrong... And he also spammed on BKK thread too...If you warned him for spamming... Then why he still continue doing that...?
haizzzzz...show me lah...

see to you might be useless but to others very useful...haha...you cannot satisfy all...

Old 06-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
if we use your definition of spam, then 99% of post is useless....eg i post i went to sk paid abc

then u after reading my post go to sk and also pay abc which u then post as a Fr...how is you post adding to the information pool, this it would be considered useless and this spam thus that would then qualify for deletion, then there would be no tcss, or any FR posted at all, if we were to adapt you definition
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1