The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

paisei paisei dbl posting!
Old 31-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Thats why I said I itchy backside, previously normal taxi will take only 60K to 80K VND from D1, now rates have increased.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
The VIP taxi is from Vinasun Taxi. It is like singapore's mercedes taxi...about almost 3 times the cab fare of their normal taxi.
Old 31-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not trying to break their ricebowl here but I would DISSUADE all bros to stop going to Sunflower, imagine I have been with them since they opened, I book every month at least 6 MONTHS in advance and still faced problems checking in during the last 2 months including this trip

- They are always full house so your reservation may not count if somebody unexpectedly wanted to extend and refused to give up the rooms.

- They have increased prices across the board, smallest room from USD22 to USD27.

- They questioned all the gals you bring back

Make your own judgement but for me I think I will be trying other similar hotels in future as its getting too popular for my liking.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

When their business picked up, they tend to show attitude. Well, we can just find other hotels then. I'm sure there are others who are willing to earn our $$$.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Yesterday night, went to a KTV in D5.
Our commanding officer, Mr Zaryl.
A very nice place to go, in-term of gers and mama san.
Price not expensive, ta bao even cheapper, 1 mil dongs.
Will go to that place again.

Nice to meet you all guys in HCM, Zaryl, SS08, Carrot, Killer killer, Vk and Botar.

Best best Regards
Long
good we all changed to the U-shaped sofa room so can checkup their 'top & bottom' clearer.. think you get distracted the most

oh.. we forgot to mention BintanBeer who also join you all for other outing.

KillerKiller, if you are reading this..we owe you one BIG treat..
Old 01-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not trying to break their ricebowl here but I would DISSUADE all bros to stop going to Sunflower....

Make your own judgement but for me I think I will be trying other similar hotels in future as its getting too popular for my liking.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
let's book the next alternative M2M that we have been talking about on our next trip...
Old 01-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
I would DISSUADE all bros to stop going to Sunflower,

- They are always full house so your reservation may not count if somebody unexpectedly wanted to extend and refused to give up the rooms.

- They have increased prices across the board, smallest room from USD22 to USD27.

- They questioned all the gals you bring back
Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
THis is very very normal in HCMC.

I have seen prices increased by a total of almost 25% for mini hotels to as much as almost 50% for the 5 stars.

You can put a deposit for a particular room type and when you check in, they say sorry..the room you want is not available and therefore must take a more expensive room..

but I guess I still put people I know in a particular hotel becuase it is clean, safe and most importantly, they have never stopped gers from going up. the only time is to take the gers ID and keep it till they leave. This is not to say that the hotel will allow you to bring gers up all the time. I have seen them stopping guest from bringing gers up to their rooms before.

Now is a time where HCMC is facing inflation. Prices for EVERYTHING are going up. When I say everything, I mean everything. From petrol to food and even to basic neccesities like toilet paper and toothpaste.

The days of Cheap & Good is slowly disappearing...if only I came to HCMC sooner...haiz.......
Old 01-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Ha ha ha........
Ban that place for life.
Still 166 or 1131 gers better.
The mama-san is the worse i ever met!!!!!!!
*Black listed 251 Cao Dat D5 (KTV).

Best Best Regards
Long
I want 166 for my next outing since you are sextified with it...
Old 01-02-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Worst eh.....wait I marikita how??.....cannot release some more

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no worry, washroom very close distance leh...
Old 01-02-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Mr Long, nice meeting you too and the rest of the good guys (Zaryl, SS08, KillerKiller, VK, Botar, etc). Really appreciate you guys bringing a newbie in HCM like me around to the happening places.

Enjoyed this trip and also the company of you guys so much!
you not newbie anymore lah...envy your Viet language....

for being a good brother, you deserve the upz...
Old 01-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
sorry bro typo error,its 100k vnd equivalant SGD$10.haha juz make sure i pay the market rate as too high the gals will think sg guys are carrots

and thanks for ur advice on the ktvs bro.will die die try next time.
Arhh....that clears up the issue, but I have to admit that I tend to be a bit "chee hong" & give much more if I really like the gal & her attitude, especially if she have spent more than 3 hrs++ pampering me

Whats that word........."therapeutic"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
The VIP taxi is from Vinasun Taxi. It is like singapore's mercedes taxi...about almost 3 times the cab fare of their normal taxi.
Starting fare already 30K VND

Ya I noticed that particular black VIP Vinasun is always parked beneath your apartment block, your personal chauffeur izit???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
When their business picked up, they tend to show attitude. Well, we can just find other hotels then. I'm sure there are others who are willing to earn our $$$.
Actually the receptionist is quite apologetic but the boss refused to back down on giving us the same prices on the bigger rooms, so in the end we decided not to take all the rooms unless they are all available at the same USD27, as I've made advance booking for 5 rooms altogether...... and this kinda shit things happened, luckily those checking in on sunday had no problems, or else I also pai-say

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
KillerKiller, if you are reading this..we owe you one BIG treat..
Ya thats why I emphasized beforehand not to let Bro KillerKiller handle the bill, cos he has this "bad habit" of refusing to accept payment from us

Yup Bro Killerkiller, our next KTV outing in HCM, you shall not pay anything including even tips to your gal, you just sit there & autoroam can already

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Mr Long, nice meeting you too and the rest of the good guys (Zaryl, SS08, KillerKiller, VK, Botar, etc). Really appreciate you guys bringing a newbie in HCM like me around to the happening places.

Enjoyed this trip and also the company of you guys so much!
Nice to meet you too bro

Till the next trip............

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning Bro SS08/VK/Zaryl/Botar/Octlong,

Due to last few days handing over project final account and closing out....hence I was real busy....which is also the reason that I have to change my return a day earlier...........Sorry for my late thank you and appreciation of all your playing host at HCMC, I have an enjoyable and great time with you guys....a bunch of truful guys that I would definitely go along any trip you guys organise whenever my time permits.....

Also Bro Long, though missed meeting up with you..but sneaking into your apartment with SS08 and VK on the first night arrival due to the screw-up by the hotel....thanks for saving my one night hotel bill...but as part of contribution to the cute lady I got her tag along for the trip...hehe...

ALL bros, its my first trip with you guys, hope to be able to come along again in future if I can make it...of cos if I have broken any rule this time, surely is unintentional and unknowingly, please accept my apology here....

Next trip I'll bring a dictionary wih me....kekeke...

cheers
BBeer....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread