The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
he already went maybe wanna ask something lol
This Ahau is like a worm inside my tummy, knows everything. Its ok i got it sorted out
Old 26-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
poetree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see some comment on Jane(Zoya) looks, any example real life comparison not? Just very curious. As long as not look chao lao ish ok . Like Aimee type ish fine
Old 26-06-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetree View Post
I see some comment on Jane(Zoya) looks, any example real life comparison not? Just very curious. As long as not look chao lao ish ok . Like Aimee type ish fine
If Aimee is fine for you then you don't have to worry..

Not sure if she accepts first-timers during this period but you can give it a shot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
he already went maybe wanna ask something lol
Lol.. All is good..

That said, if only she had a rounder and perkier bum..

But that really doesn't matter when she has such a fine pair of ( • )( • )..

Old 26-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol.. All is good..

That said, if only she had a rounder and perkier bum..

But that really doesn't matter when she has such a fine pair of ( • )( • )..
Aimee also has good asset
Old 26-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
This Ahau is like a worm inside my tummy, knows everything. Its ok i got it sorted out
well not that hard to know which one
ok
Old 26-06-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Sian no new stock everyday talk about old cai. Getting bored.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sian no new stock everyday talk about old cai. Getting bored.
Aiyo bro, don't complain la. At least still got right? Maybe the problem is that you're always looking at the same place. Everyday see SLG sure same stock what. Especially now during this ML drought, I think need to diversify the playgrounds.

I'm actually now going to experiment with one-woman or 2-woman operations. Last year, I went to a small shop in bukit merah. Had a slim quite pretty milf. Her massage was definitely better than any in SLG, then she popped the GQ. Since my intention was really only a massage, I just said $30 for hj. She agreed! Ended up with 2 hjs because things got really steamy and she really made me horny. Unfortunately, she quit that shop. Going to explore what else is out there.

Keep an open mind and options open, I think won't get bored.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo bro, don't complain la. At least still got right? Maybe the problem is that you're always looking at the same place. Everyday see SLG sure same stock what. Especially now during this ML drought, I think need to diversify the playgrounds.

I'm actually now going to experiment with one-woman or 2-woman operations. Last year, I went to a small shop in bukit merah. Had a slim quite pretty milf. Her massage was definitely better than any in SLG, then she popped the GQ. Since my intention was really only a massage, I just said $30 for hj. She agreed! Ended up with 2 hjs because things got really steamy and she really made me horny. Unfortunately, she quit that shop. Going to explore what else is out there.

Keep an open mind and options open, I think won't get bored.
Yes i exploring parklane now, haha.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last year, I went to a small shop in bukit merah. Had a slim quite pretty milf. Her massage was definitely better than any in SLG, then she popped the GQ.
If you manage to find such gems please share with me..

I also want to diversify my options once we move closer to phase 3..

Old 26-06-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Would love to pay XQ a visit soon but alas it's still a bit too early for me to resume business..

Old 26-06-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you manage to find such gems please share with me..

I also want to diversify my options once we move closer to phase 3..

Sure man... I feel this whole covid19 lockdowns and travel restrictions have put the ML/FL scene back 5 years. Back then, there were also slim pickings in SG online sites. So had to complement it with other options like small shops, GL, chat line pick ups, coffeeshop xmm, hahaha.

There are some quite hot milf prc cleaners these days. Their full breasts pushing hard against the inside of their cleaning company polo T shirts... Hahaha. Hope to see a target soon for this. Lol.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Would love to pay XQ a visit soon but alas it's still a bit too early for me to resume business..
XQ is not bad looks like mini Christy Chung. Paying her another visit soon.
Old 26-06-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure man... I feel this whole covid19 lockdowns and travel restrictions have put the ML/FL scene back 5 years. Back then, there were also slim pickings in SG online sites. So had to complement it with other options like small shops, GL, chat line pick ups, coffeeshop xmm, hahaha.

There are some quite hot milf prc cleaners these days. Their full breasts pushing hard against the inside of their cleaning company polo T shirts... Hahaha. Hope to see a target soon for this. Lol.
Bro can add me to your mailing list. Maybe we should form a wechat group. *_*
Old 26-06-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahaha, way to go boy! But maybe shopping centres ex let... I dunno. Let's explore, discover and share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1