The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-02-2009, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
i hope any commentators (after the match) will asked Benitez if the news about him QUITTING end of the season are true

ESPN Soccernet - Paper Round

REDS ROCKED BY RAFA QUIT THREAT
Bro Andy if thats true,scum alex must be surly very worry!!

Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'.

BILL SHANKLY OBE
(1913-1981)
Old 23-02-2009, 06:49 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLFULL LICK View Post
Bro Andy if thats true,scum alex must be surly very worry!!
Bro,I don't get you,Ferguson should be jumping up & down if Rafa quits.
Given a better squad,our gaffer is capable to repeat what he did at Valencia.
I am not one of his blind supporters,but he is the one who has been holding our club together since the two lamb duck owners took over.
Realistically,which top manager in his right mind will join us at the moment?
Old 23-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

maybe can try to tempt the Special One - Jose.
he will surely want to return to EPL again.

the title is as well as gone for this season unless MU begins to drop those pts which i believe they will not.
so now,will have to wait for next season.

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 23-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro, you are just pissed off cos the team is not performing well enough. The players have the right to be frank and speak their mind, not only when the team is doing well. If not scotch tape their mouths???
well after last night match, doesn't it leave one sick to the core? How many times have they blown it all away, if the scums win the title this season it is only becos Liverpool gave the title away..haven't we seen it all before...so don't you think it is time they walk the talk??
Old 23-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
well after last night match, doesn't it leave one sick to the core? How many times have they blown it all away, if the scums win the title this season it is only becos Liverpool gave the title away..haven't we seen it all before...so don't you think it is time they walk the talk??

I have been patient so far but I do agree, we are throwing the title away...

We had good possesion early in the game but we are not finishing it..
We need to score and win and not doing everything in the dying seconds..

Last night proved that we are not that lucky everytime...
Old 23-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

honestly, we've lost the title already

We really missed Alonso yesterday, Lucas's passes were depressing.
I think if Babel was put on earlier it might have changed things with his pace.
I thought Aurelio made a difference too once he came on.
Old 23-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

i just dun understand why Rafael keeps faith with Dossena and Lucas, these two counts as his worst buy...frankly the destiny of the title is no longer within their own hands to control...now they have to depend on the scums "giving" back the title challenge to them...
Old 23-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i just dun understand why Rafael keeps faith with Dossena and Lucas, these two counts as his worst buy...frankly the destiny of the title is no longer within their own hands to control...now they have to depend on the scums "giving" back the title challenge to them...
Well put it this way, both Dossena and Lucas didnt do much wrong last night though I do admit Lucas drive me to hell sometimes...

To be frank, eversince manure overtook us, the title is not in our hands anymore...

Its fustrating too to see teams coming to Anfield and take points off us while we whipped the ass of the other big 4.. Funny right? But it wont be towards the end of season when we finished 2nd...
Old 23-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

IS ALL OVER
another season of DISAPPOINTMENT
Old 23-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Well put it this way, both Dossena and Lucas didnt do much wrong last night though I do admit Lucas drive me to hell sometimes...
Dossena just didn't do enough but I see signs of improvement.
Aurelio made a huge difference playing on the left, one of the most improved players of this season, he will have an even better season next year if he stays fit.
Old 23-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro you are not the only one frustrated right?

My point is, don't project your frustration onto the players. Will it help them play better??

What will we fans lose if Pool doesn't win the title? Nothing right really? Our lives go on.

But for the players, the management and the club, it's their rice bowl.

My, fans these days only demand success. What has become of the word 'supporter'???
Old 23-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To be frank, eversince manure overtook us, the title is not in our hands anymore...

Its fustrating too to see teams coming to Anfield and take points off us while we whipped the ass of the other big 4.. Funny right? But it wont be towards the end of season when we finished 2nd...
Bro, you are one of the few whose feet are still on the ground, I respect that.

Frankly, our squad isn't strong enough, especially in attack. We are having to rely on Babel, El Zhar, Ngog to change games for us and it isn't enough. Compare that with what Scum have.

And as a Pool fan, I must say that the margin between success and failure this season is so fine. Scum didn't play well at all against Rovers and Hammers but still won (true too of all their 1-0s). Us, a deflected shot from good old Bellars goes in, and then we hammer a couple of shots straight at the keeper when we should have gone ahead.
Old 23-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Frankly, our squad isn't strong enough, especially in attack. We are having to rely on Babel, El Zhar, Ngog to change games for us and it isn't enough. Compare that with what Scum have.

And as a Pool fan, I must say that the margin between success and failure this season is so fine. Scum didn't play well at all against Rovers and Hammers but still won (true too of all their 1-0s). Us, a deflected shot from good old Bellars goes in, and then we hammer a couple of shots straight at the keeper when we should have gone ahead.
You are spot on!

The squad is not strong enough, yet... (Hope nobody start the "why we sell Robbie Keane in the 1st place" speech.. )
But at least we know where we need to work on..

Even if we fail to win the title this season, then let this season be a learning process.. Afterall, the core of the team will still be there next season, not to mention new signings during summer...

And as of all the 1-0s manure squeezed out, guess luck is on their side now but then I have to say, they created their own luck..
They kept attacking and attacking until the opponent cant take it...

As for us, I do notice that most of the games recently, we came out firing all cylinder but only to fade off later in the game..
We had possesions but no clear cut chances...

Something to improve on?
Old 23-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are spot on!

The squad is not strong enough, yet... (Hope nobody start the "why we sell Robbie Keane in the 1st place" speech.. )
But at least we know where we need to work on..

Even if we fail to win the title this season, then let this season be a learning process.. Afterall, the core of the team will still be there next season, not to mention new signings during summer...

And as of all the 1-0s manure squeezed out, guess luck is on their side now but then I have to say, they created their own luck..
They kept attacking and attacking until the opponent cant take it...

As for us, I do notice that most of the games recently, we came out firing all cylinder but only to fade off later in the game..
We had possesions but no clear cut chances...

Something to improve on?
You are right. Liverpool will have to improve on the strikers & midfield areas. More quality is needed in order to substain a tough campaign.

Liverpool's 2nd string is not up to the standard of Man Utd's.

In the case of last nite's game, Gerrard & Alonso are out. Liverpool are left with only Mach & Lucas. Those 2 aren't going to create chances for the strikers.

If really we dun win this season's title, hope that Rafa stays & strengthen the team capable of lasting through the whole season.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 23-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
小小Tiko is a Helpful and Caring Samster小小Tiko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rafa should not have talked about his contract issue at this point of time.
it is also causing a bit of distraction and unrest in the team.

the best will be the two America's owners sell their shares and go back to USA.
we are in need of a new stadium with more seats,this will also help to generate more cash. with a cash-rich owner or group,we can really attract and get those quality and good players.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1