The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Got thread on this Viv? Never hear before de..

How do you find Adele? Franco not a big fan of her looks..
Adele is a butterface to me lol
Old 04-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
The shot which shows her sitting by the edge of the pool. See how the mosiac tiles behind and around her waist area are all blurred and distorted. Must be alot of PS there to slim her waist.
wa u got so many queue list, havent rtm ur regular ah
Old 04-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Adele is a butterface to me lol
Whats butterface? Plastic?
Old 04-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You trust those MRs?
To be fair even the good ones have dodgy reviews on SLG. Sad... don't think i'm that picky but seems like it's hard to find big tits + good service... proper massage bad is a plus since i tend to get stiff neck.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
wa u got so many queue list, havent rtm ur regular ah
No regular now. Looking for greener pastures.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Whats butterface? Plastic?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=butter%20face

Ok lah not so bad, but I wanted to go home upon seeing her.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

First time i have to disagree with your verdict. I find Adele more pretty than Donna.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
To be fair even the good ones have dodgy reviews on SLG. Sad... don't think i'm that picky but seems like it's hard to find big tits + good service... proper massage bad is a plus since i tend to get stiff neck.
Then you commando for us lor if no one replies to your previous post..

I'll rather be prudent with my spending during these times..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First time i have to disagree with your verdict. I find Adele more pretty than Donna.
Maybe Franco would've a much different opinion had he visited her before she moved.. That's why the "butter face" remark..

Old 04-07-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

If Zoya is plain, hers is just weird and this is worse.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No regular now. Looking for greener pastures.
i see
Old 04-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe Franco would've a much different opinion had he visited her before she moved.. That's why the "butter face" remark..
I visited her at her current place.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think she did some plastic after she moved. I like her looks more when she was at Bugis. Service wise you can imagine Natalie inside a MP cubicle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah as Barry said before she allegedly went under the knife.. No mean feat to be mentioned above the likes of Donna..

Quote:
Service wise you can imagine Natalie inside a MP cubicle.
Damn..

Old 04-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then you commando for us lor if no one replies to your previous post..

I'll rather be prudent with my spending during these times..
haha will try to see if i can get her to provide a live photo first... can't tell service from photographs but if she looks like her photos it's a good sign...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1