The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
few of my clients employed bangla workers in the construction industry. according to them, a skilled worker can earn 4k+ per month inclusive of OT whereas an unskilled worker can earn 2k+.

some of us dun even earn that kinda of $ and they can afford to give more.
Yup bro, agreed. I would add to that, when the bangal remitted home to his family, it is only a faction for his pay due to currency exchange rates. Also he got a place to stay even if he is cashless. As for us sinkies, we do not have such advantage and we got to be cautious to make end meet.

Bro beefucker

Your sifu taking any student? , Now I also learn to BNG. ( Bonk and Go). No point having too many, only result in more headache.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
richrich01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need to learnt from bros here
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yup bro, agreed. I would add to that, when the bangal remitted home to his family, it is only a faction for his pay due to currency exchange rates. Also he got a place to stay even if he is cashless. As for us sinkies, we do not have such advantage and we got to be cautious to make end meet.

Bro beefucker

Your sifu taking any student? , Now I also learn to BNG. ( Bonk and Go). No point having too many, only result in more headache.
Bro...didn know you upgrade to bonk student? BNG student? International student in U?
Old 08-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Google for "Holding maid's papers but really boss' girlfriend" .. Unfortunately, I cannot find a link to the original news item ..

Somebody said otherwise .. and love the comment I saw in a pinoy site .. why Govt is not allowing 'unfettered' love ..

They just forgot, if there was love, then it should be as love, not as violate the rules in place ..
Old 08-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro...didn know you upgrade to bonk student? BNG student? International student in U?
No lar bro, I want to be your sifu student. Want to learn from him.

Recently "xian" a pinay from wechat. She is 22 yrs old, work as a child care teacher here. Very slim and pretty. Stay with her aunt in and was under tight control. She said many tried to date her, but she refused.

I was lucky she agreed to meet me. But I back off and never reply.
Don't want her aunt to pound me with question and drill me for answer.
Also scare that she is the sticky type

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 08-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
few of my clients employed bangla workers in the construction industry. according to them, a skilled worker can earn 4k+ per month inclusive of OT whereas an unskilled worker can earn 2k+.

some of us dun even earn that kinda of $ and they can afford to give more.
So well paid, no wonder maids start flocking to them

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 08-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

I was lucky she agreed to meet me. But I back off and never reply.
Don't want her aunt to pound me with question and drill me for answer.
Also scare that she is the sticky type
If want to play cannot worried too much,you never try you never know, is only when you up her oredy than she will be sticky, even so you can slowly let go her. The Lord did mentioned never bonk oredy MIA cause it will create unnecessary issue.

Last edited by nukebomb; 08-07-2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 08-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
gcvinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all sifu,

Need to seek advice.

Is maid allowed to go jb during their off day?

Tks.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcvinz View Post
Hi all sifu,

Need to seek advice.

Tks.
very tough, usually their boss kept their passports... scare they run away and lose the $5k deposit.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
very tough, usually their boss kept their passports... scare they run away and lose the $5k deposit.
legally, Boss not allowed to hold passport, unless they have some 'agreement'

If the maid working for expat employer, they don't care

Local employer too, the maid can ask for passport to open bank account, remit money etc, .. not many employers now bother, because they know, a runaway maid will still run away ..
Old 09-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcvinz View Post
Hi all sifu,

Need to seek advice.

Tks.
If she got passport sure can go whether batam or JB. Also is more safe n cheaper there. The problem is what is the best excuse to get the passport from their boss?
Old 09-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Bangali is still dirty.
without them where is the new HDB flat u r going to stay? have some respect for ppl lah kid.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 22
lahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
without them where is the new HDB flat u r going to stay? have some respect for ppl lah kid.
ya la knn you so clean meh?
Old 09-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BetweenTheLegs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros

I got a maid contact through one of my friend. She is early 30s and separated Filipino. Have son back home.

The good part is she don't access internet. She is using old phone.

How do I find she is genuine and looking for a companion..

Any tips? Please share.. thank you..

Also any budget hotel near balestier.. Not hotel 81 as they store NRIC in database..

Thanks
Old 10-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

u can intro the maid to us here...
the SBF bros can then check her out and tell you if she is genuine or not...
balestier...got so many budget hotels...
stand 1 corner...throw stone sure kena 1 budget hotel...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1