The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Nice FR! I feel the same way about some of the FRs here, and experienced the same disappointment before. The worst experience was probably with a local FL, but that's a story for another day. I think looks scores can easily discount 2-3 points. I have become wary of terms like GND, slutty, sultry. Usually means they look like shit.

Keep the honest FRs coming pls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
FR for Pepsi from Elegant Thai 88.

Sometimes I really can't trust FRs. I totally understand that people have individual tastes and opinions, but when quite a few people are saying the same thing I tend to hope that it applies to me too.

So I met Pepsi with high hopes, after reading all the glowing comments. I was quite disappointed.

Looks: 6/10. Same person as the photo, but taken at a best angle and probably many years ago. She doesn't look SYT at all, probably close to 30
Body: 6/10. Many telltale childbirth signs on her, from the C-section scar on her belly to stretch marks on her hips, and a body not completely recovered from carrying a baby
Boobs: 7/10. If you like big natural boobs, then probably 8/10 or even 9/10. But a little too saggy for my taste
BBBJ: 10/10. Wow, she knows her stuff. Her BBBJ comes with amazing tongue action and the best deep throating I've experienced so far
FJ: 9/10. Very accommodating of all positions, and her moans are sound very natural
GFE: 10/10. OK, not really GFE, but she treats you like royalty. Carefully peels off and folds your clothes, even your socks and underwear. Washes you carefully and thoroughly, dries you off with towel, and even dresses you back after time's up

Overall: 8/10. Quite a good experience overall, but I was honestly expecting more out of the looks department based on the FRs I've seen of her

RTF? Probably not

P.S. Bros who have seen Porsha from PS and Elva from Club Allure, could you recommend someone like that? Cute SYT face, slim, borderline skinny, no tummy fats at all, small petite A-B cup boobs with nice protruding nips to play with? Been looking around for similar types for several weeks, but failure after failure lol
Old 29-03-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mastman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, Beware of club allure. This is the second time i had a bad experience. Last time i think this stable running under different name. If location is mackenzie road then be cautious. Booked Mandy and came out in just 20 mins. 50% resemblance to photos. Full commercial feel. No foreplay. 3 mins of foreplay she says will fuck. No balls licking. No kissing forget about frenching. 1 mins of blow job then trying to put on CD for even blow job. When refused she started giving hand job. Got pissed off and came back. Demanded 50$ for that shitty service. Paid and get rid of her.

So moral of the story is went for fuck got fucked lol.
Old 29-03-2016, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seen what the bro wrote, came in to share my bad experience as well, tried thai the best soda and she dont really resemble the pic at all, but I still did my session and left. I also tried one of their girl in the past and it was a good experience. For Club Allure, no doubt some of the girls are not that fantastic but I ever experience some gems from them.

Its more like a luck game, some of the girls are good and some are bad and I believe it applies to all stable. For me, normally I try the stable and if I experience bad service, I will tell the okt and tell him whats my likes and what I dont like. So for me, the okt will tell the girls what to do and what to expect from me when I book their girl and in this way, most of the time I am quite satisfied. You guys should try and it might work wonders.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BigBoy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for annie of et88

Date: 27/3/2016

Typing using phone so pardon me.

Location was very secluded. Respone from okt was very prompt and very clear directions. Annie is slightly tan but has an amazing figure. Everything just nice for me. Bath was pretty SOP. Then proceeded to the main action. Bbbj could be improve. Hardworking in FJ as she rode me for quite some time. Also suggested to change postion from missionary to doggie. And yes her ass is perfect for doggie. She told me i was the first blood. She is still very inexperienced in this line but she is eager to learn. When i told her some of the tips she was listening very attentively and also asked me more question. She speaks good enough english to hold a conversation. Basically shes a gem that can be nutured. So all those lao jiaos can give her more tips. Hehe. Ok thats it folks its time for me to go to work.

Happy bonking!
Old 29-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh dear, i was about to take the plunge for Jaycy from thai the best... better thk twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Seen what the bro wrote, came in to share my bad experience as well, tried thai the best soda and she dont really resemble the pic at all, but I still did my session and left. I also tried one of their girl in the past and it was a good experience. For Club Allure, no doubt some of the girls are not that fantastic but I ever experience some gems from them.

Its more like a luck game, some of the girls are good and some are bad and I believe it applies to all stable. For me, normally I try the stable and if I experience bad service, I will tell the okt and tell him whats my likes and what I dont like. So for me, the okt will tell the girls what to do and what to expect from me when I book their girl and in this way, most of the time I am quite satisfied. You guys should try and it might work wonders.
Old 29-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

LOL good one bro!

Quote:
Thanks!

My absolute worst experience was with a local FL too lol. It really doesn't help that they:
1. Don't show their faces
2. Demand $50 rejection fee when you finally see their fugly face and go OMG
3. Complete lack of FRs in Dome L

So I met this local FL, charged $350. Then when I finally saw her... I was like WTF I wouldn't even bonk her if SHE paid me $350 lol

That's the last time I tried a local FL. Dome 1 all the way now, even my worst experience here is way better than with locals.
Old 29-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Nichole > LB

Face> Similar to pic posted.
Young looking "sarong party" girl type.
Slutty look rather than beautiful.
I would say she is "Hot" looking.

Skin Tone > Typical thai tan skin.Smooth

Boobs> Soft small B.Nice to Small but nice to squueze.

Body > Very slim tight fit body.Not much fats overall.

Frenching> All the way u like

BBBJ> Give quite a good wet BBBJ.
Use many of her salivate to simulate.
Will try to deepthroat.

Painting/finger > Both done.Very wet pussy juice after paint works.She love my painting.Turbo Finger her till she song song.Pussy quite tight.Feed her her pussy juice with my finger and she sucks like a pro!

FJ> Did 2 shots.Both shot was fantastic.Changed few position.She was very accommodating.Moaning was nice but not too loud.2nd shot she start to blow me for sometime before my cock was hard enought to bonk her.Hardworking and very willing to serve.

Massage> Very soothing massage given during rest time.

English spoken well.Can chat about many things.Friendly,great attitube,service oriented,experience & make sure you enjoyed kind.
RTF material.
Nice big room with big shower room.

Ejazz
Old 29-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

up your points

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Nichole > LB

Face> Similar to pic posted.
Young looking "sarong party" girl type.
Slutty look rather than beautiful.
I would say she is "Hot" looking.

Skin Tone > Typical thai tan skin.Smooth

Boobs> Soft small B.Nice to Small but nice to squueze.

Body > Very slim tight fit body.Not much fats overall.

Frenching> All the way u like

BBBJ> Give quite a good wet BBBJ.
Use many of her salivate to simulate.
Will try to deepthroat.

Painting/finger > Both done.Very wet pussy juice after paint works.She love my painting.Turbo Finger her till she song song.Pussy quite tight.Feed her her pussy juice with my finger and she sucks like a pro!

FJ> Did 2 shots.Both shot was fantastic.Changed few position.She was very accommodating.Moaning was nice but not too loud.2nd shot she start to blow me for sometime before my cock was hard enought to bonk her.Hardworking and very willing to serve.

Massage> Very soothing massage given during rest time.

English spoken well.Can chat about many things.Friendly,great attitube,service oriented,experience & make sure you enjoyed kind.
RTF material.
Nice big room with big shower room.

Ejazz
Old 29-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Any fr on Carly from tomyam
She looks hot, young & slutty !! Upzz you Bro Bike Fever : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 29-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post

Yeah, agreed with what bro k knight has stated, and something that i wish to add on, sometimes we as customers can talk to the OKT and share with them your preferences, dislikes, likes etc, talk and liase with the OKT more so the OKT can understand you better. It is good to establish a rapport and a r/s with the OKT. I myself always like to talk with the OKT, some OKT are really nice, but have to admit some are quite xia lan and rude.

I try club allure gals recently, try Tara.. Services is decent and ok and OKT is prompt and polite in the response. Although not the best that I have try, but to me it is a decent stable.

Anyway just sidetrack to share with bros, there is a new vietnam stable ard, angel kiss in Dom 3. There are some quality beautiful babes there.

Quote:
Thanks!

My absolute worst experience was with a local FL too lol. It really doesn't help that they:
1. Don't show their faces
2. Demand $50 rejection fee when you finally see their fugly face and go OMG
3. Complete lack of FRs in Dome L

So I met this local FL, charged $350. Then when I finally saw her... I was like WTF I wouldn't even bonk her if SHE paid me $350 lol

That's the last time I tried a local FL. Dome 1 all the way now, even my worst experience here is way better than with locals.
There is a period I venture into the local fl as I was having quite a bit of cash flow...

To me, I feel it isnt worth it unless you have a lot of cash to throw around.
I understand the local dont show their faces is because of the need of being discreet, however I must say most of the gals advertised in local dome, fails me..

During that period of time, I try about 6-7 local gals over there. I paid amounts ranging from 250-800.

Most of the time, the gals aren't that great in terms of looks. Out of the 6-7 gals I try, only 1 satisfied me in terms of looks and her body, she is good, but sad to say, it costs me $800 per pop. I would have love to rtf her again but the price is really steep and I am just a ordinary guy. And to be honest, paying $800 for a pussy, i also think it is stupid. So the morale of the story in local dome is that there are really chio and pretty gals, you can get them but it would costs you a bomb or caused a big pocket in your pocket. If you are just thinking of spending few hundred bucks, I see a lot of such prices in local Dom, $350- $450, those price ranges that you paid, normally you won't get good gems.

The local dom OKT are also smart la, if the gal is pretty and solid, he sure try to mark the price high to try to get more bigger cut..if gal normal looks or below average, you see he dare to mark up the prices Bo??
Old 29-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Yeah, agreed with what bro k knight has stated, and something that i wish to add on, sometimes we as customers can talk to the OKT and share with them your preferences, dislikes, likes etc, talk and liase with the OKT more so the OKT can understand you better. It is good to establish a rapport and a r/s with the OKT. I myself always like to talk with the OKT, some OKT are really nice, but have to admit some are quite xia lan and rude.

I try club allure gals recently, try Tara.. Services is decent and ok and OKT is prompt and polite in the response. Although not the best that I have try, but to me it is a decent stable.

Anyway just sidetrack to share with bros, there is a new vietnam stable ard, angel kiss in Dom 3. There are some quality beautiful babes there.

There is a period I venture into the local fl as I was having quite a bit of cash flow...

I understand the local dont show their faces is because of the need of being discreet, however I must say most of the gals advertised in local dome, fails me..

During that period of time, I try about 6-7 local gals over there. I paid amounts ranging from 250-800.

Most of the time, the gals aren't that great in terms of looks. Out of the 6-7 gals I try, only 1 satisfied me in terms of looks and her body, she is good, but sad to say, it costs me $800 per pop. I would have love to rtf her again but the price is really steep and I am just a ordinary guy. And to be honest, paying $800 for a pussy, i also think it is stupid. So the morale of the story in local dome is that there are really chio and pretty gals, you can get them but it would costs you a bomb or caused a big pocket in your pocket. If you are just thinking of spending few hundred bucks, I see a lot of such prices in local Dom, $350- $450, those price ranges that you paid, normally you won't get good gems.

The local dom OKT are also smart la, if the gal is pretty and solid, he sure try to mark the price high to try to get more bigger cut..if gal normal looks or below average, you see he dare to mark up the prices Bo??
excellent advise thanks
up you
Old 29-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
excellent advise thanks
up you
Just wondering, how to up when you have no points? Or you mean bring up the post?
Old 29-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Viet girls. Wheeeee....
Which one you tried that's good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post

Old 29-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
up your points
U got no "power"
How to up points?
Thanks anyway
Old 29-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster