The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
To Taikor FGG, Bro Vertu and four young and handsome brothers (Icemanlow, Zen101, alsafra (is the spelling correct?), and another non-SBF brother).

Thank you for the session on thursday evening, which is a memorable one to me. It was the first time that I have the opportunity to meet Brother Vertu in CP (finally), and to make four new friends. Of course, Taikor FGG's effort to come to CP that has allowed me to meet up with him must be mentioned.

I am leaving CP with a heavy heart, and sincerely hope to be able to come back again soon.

Oh yes! the special introduction that Taikor FGG has made for me is also very much appreciated.

I wish all of you happy continuous stay in CP, and do Have Fun!

With best regards.

Nice meeting you in cp finally , you have a safe flight back SG , meet again for another session soon in cp or dc
Old 28-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynoob View Post
kena std on the first day in cp in regency sauna by bbbj. got to come back asap to get it cure, screw up my trip
Bro,

First day and you straight away kena STD ?

How you know ?

Old 28-12-2012, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynoob View Post
kena std on the first day in cp in regency sauna by bbbj. got to come back asap to get it cure, screw up my trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just a suggestion - you may want to inform the manager of the sauna giving as full details as possible about the particular girl. She needs to get treated too.

You'd not only be doing the gal and the sauna a favor, but also us other mongers who may also have the bad luck to pick her.

SEAJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Bro,

First day and you straight away kena STD ?

How you know ?

Quite obviously a fake... Probably someone who got bad service or was slighted by the ppl there and now trying to make them lose business by spreading fake rumors... Unless he got a STD test kit that he uses on himself everyday lah...

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 28-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
re new faces
SEAJ

Refreshing to see so many new contributors to the forum now. Bringing new viewpoints and perspectives. Appears to coincide with one Tuko face quietening now and no longer mocking newbies' questions and contributions.

Still awaiting though apologies from the Tuko to all the brothers he has previously offended.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Had another great party yesterday in YH , only down side was there is no FS in YH and was told mm will not be in uniform today so meaning some routine check will soon be starting soon in cp.

Also notice that YH was not full yesterday . Many small room was empty .

To the sg bro who i met in pzl and again in YH D06 when I go over to wish a mm happy birthday , if you are here too , nice meeting you and be aware of those few mms
Old 28-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 15
freeken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreeken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreeken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: Events In CP

CP weather forecast (28/12/12)

SN: Sunny/Cloudy

BBS/FL: Sunny/Cloudy

KTV: Sunny

*Wind comes !!! Must be careful !!!
Old 28-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeken View Post

SN: Sunny/..........

Given any thoughts to my suggestion that you and the other agents expound on how you are different/better than the other agents here?

Thanks

SEAJ
Old 28-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by athrun View Post
if i'm arriving via guangzhou baiyun airport how do i get to changping?

single traveler here.

thanks!
Just saw HaveFunInChina's ad for a premium GZ-CP ride at RMB 500 - but if you want to economize a bit, get on the MRT at Baiyun to Guangzhou East station (RMB 12 I think) and then hop on the CRH train to CP - RMB 55 and an hour and half total travel time.

Quick and easy and time-wise, very favorable compared to on-road transfers as you're not going to be stuck in traffic!

SEAJ
Old 28-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Refreshing to see so many new contributors to the forum now. Bringing new viewpoints and perspectives. Appears to coincide with one Tuko face quietening now and no longer mocking newbies' questions and contributions.

Still awaiting though apologies from the Tuko to all the brothers he has previously offended.
Yes, agree that it is very nice to see new faces and read their reports etc - this is after all, what a great forum should be.

And now that you've accomplished what you had intended all along to do i.e. to make this forum a more welcoming place instead of one dominated by just one or few seniors, perhaps best to now just let well enough alone.

After all, I see a LOT of posters on various forums who's original intention to share and care was correct but who then slowly transforms as they unwittingly feel as if they are more "entitled" as they had contributed "so much" to the forum in the past; forgetting that even if they HAD contributed, one is ONLY AS GOOD AS ONE'S LAST POST!!

Which is what you yourself could unwittingly transform into - errrr.... right?

Just something for you to ponder...with lots of apologies for being so forward.

SEAJ

Ps. Jeez....I gotta also check myself!! Especially these days when I've got so much time on my hand with the holidays etc!! Sorry guys!
Old 28-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros at cp from 30th dec to 2nd jan? Can join in the fun? Expecially on 1st jan nite, i will be alone in cp. Looking for kaki to cheong tog. If bro dun mind, pls pm me. Gam sia.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5129 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Had another great party yesterday in YH , only down side was there is no FS in YH and was told mm will not be in uniform today so meaning some routine check will soon be starting soon in cp.

To the sg bro who i met in pzl and again in YH D06 when I go over to wish a mm happy birthday , if you are here too , nice meeting you and be aware of those few mms
You were with Dan bro? He text me last night say he is in CEO room drinking like no tmr
Old 28-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
To Taikor FGG, Bro Vertu and four young and handsome brothers (Icemanlow, Zen101, alsafra (is the spelling correct?), and another non-SBF brother).

Thank you for the session on thursday evening, which is a memorable one to me. It was the first time that I have the opportunity to meet Brother Vertu in CP (finally), and to make four new friends. Of course, Taikor FGG's effort to come to CP that has allowed me to meet up with him must be mentioned.

I am leaving CP with a heavy heart, and sincerely hope to be able to come back again soon.

Oh yes! the special introduction that Taikor FGG has made for me is also very much appreciated.

I wish all of you happy continuous stay in CP, and do Have Fun!

With best regards.
Bro PTR,

Nice to party with you and other bros again last nite...your gal must be beri nice to you as you kept her the entire trip. Have a safe trip home and I will see you again soon.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
HFIC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHFIC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just saw HaveFunInChina's ad for a premium GZ-CP ride at RMB 500 - but if you want to economize a bit, get on the MRT at Baiyun to Guangzhou East station (RMB 12 I think) and then hop on the CRH train to CP - RMB 55 and an hour and half total travel time.

Quick and easy and time-wise, very favorable compared to on-road transfers as you're not going to be stuck in traffic!

SEAJ
Well, I guess having a chartered vehicle will only make sense for those coming in a group.

If you're alone and with very little things to carry, a subway ride from GZ airport to GZ East train station is 7RMB per person. Highspeed train from GZ East to CP is 55RMB per person. Depending on where you are going in CP, taxi ride should be approximately 15RMB. So for one person, cost to get from GZ airport to CP will be 77RMB.

For a group of 4, cost will be 263RMB.

If you have 7 pax and need 2 taxis, cost will be 464RMB.

So if you're in a group, taking the MPV will save you all the trouble. Moreover, you got free wifi, movie on demand... what's 2 hour journey might feel like a 1 hour journey
Old 28-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
sexynoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For bro say i try to sabo i assure you guys no such case i kena and symptoms show almost the next day pain. I have do not habour any ill thoughts of saboing. Jus reminder when bbbj use condom
Old 28-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeken View Post

SN: Sunny/Cloudy

BBS/FL: Sunny/Cloudy

KTV: Sunny

I guess President Xi JinPing is still touring GuangDong Province hence the GongAn wanna seen to be working.

Reports in ZH are that most saunas are closed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread