The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR - BB @ Elegant Thai 88

Just realized that all the girls I tried at ET88 have names starting with "B". Bee/Bum/Bow and now BB. Lol just a coincindicene. Anyway, here is the FR for BB.

Wanted to book Nicha but her timing was not suitable. So when I asked for BB, Bro DT laughed and said I got good taste. He mentioned BB service is as good as Nicha's. Bro DT knows best that I always go for service, so upon his recommendation, I agreeded for a session.

Looks:
Upon reaching, BB opened the door. My first impression was "Fuh! What a beautiful girl!" BB had straight rebonded shoulder length hair. She tied a part of her fringe to the side. Very cute! Those big beautiful eyes are what captivates me. She accentuates her eyes with brown contacts. Clean and fair looking face with no blemishes with pimples or scars. Beautiful, for sure won't reject.

I went in and sat by the bed. BB came in after she closed the main door and immediately hugged me. Nose to nose, BB gave a cheeky smile and asked how was my day. I can't answer properly as I just gazed deep into her beautiful eyes. Soon, I felt her lips on mine as BB started to kiss me. With our lips still locked, BB undid the buttons of my shirt. I helped to remove her spaghetti strap and exposed her in her lingerie.

Body/Boobs
BB has all natural B cups. Not too big, enough for my palm to squeeze. Tofu soft with brown nipples.

BB stands at about 160cm. Slim bodied. Very little tummy fats. Smooth skinned and very light tan. 2 tattoos on the back of her shoulders.

Shower
When we both were stripped off, we went into the shower and BB gave me a good scrubbing. Continued to chat and laughing away. BB soaped my body well and extra attention to the groin region.

Foreplay/BBBJ/Special
Went back into the room post shower and continued to dry myself infront of the full length mirror. BB came from behind and kissed my back. "Smell very nice na" she said. Before I knew it, one of her hands reached to my semi erected dick and began to stroke it from behind. BB's other hand was caressing my chest as gave a good Handjob infront of the mirror. Very tantalizing!

I turned around and frenched her. She pushed me onto the bed and started to lick me all over. BB engulfed my already rock hard dick into her mouth and started to blow. Good skills she has. Mixing with licks, kisses and deep throat. Not many could deep throat me all the way.

During BBBJ, BB's hands were all over my body. Playing with my chest, nipples and balls. BUT, nothing could make me prepared for what she was about to do!

Her hands spread my legs wide apart and pushed it high up into the air. With the soles of my feet facing the ceiling, I felt a soft, warm and wet sensation on my asshole. BB was giving me an AR! WOW, that tongue. Never gotten an AR gao gao by a Thai lady before. Shiok!

FJ
Almost blew my nut as BB stroked my dick while rimming my ass. So stopped her and turned her over. Frenched and my turn to return the favour. BB ripped open the condom as her pussy got soaking wet. Rolled me over and started to ride me in cowgirl. This girl got skills! She was riding long and hard. Pumping, grinding even squating on the bed to get better pumping action.

BB came once when grinding and collapsed on me. We just remained in that position for a while before I overturn her and went into missionary. Pumped her fast and deep and BB grabbed the bedsheets. She kept pulling my face into her and frenched me hard with every pump.

There was a long side mirror in the room so decided to turn her into doggy position. We could see the full length action from the mirror, which provided the additional sensory overload.

I came hard in doggy position and just laid there trying to catch my breath. BB removed my filled condom and immediately snuggled with me. Very very GFE.

Went to shower before returning for our snuggling session. She offered to massage but I declined and just wanted to snuggle and chat. Soon her hands starts to autoroam and she frenched me again. It was round 2 before long and this time we went longer, faster and harder.

RTF
I would classify BB as hybrid of high GFE with commando-like service. RTF material for sure.

Again, would like to that Bro DT for the arrangements. Just trust Bro DT recommendations.
Old 29-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
excellent advise thanks
up you
Don't need you up me, let me up u with my 9 pointers,

congrats bro for your power!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Just wondering, how to up when you have no points? Or you mean bring up the post?
Points or no points no problem, we all are here to share info, the points can't be exchanged for bonks or voucher...

Quote:
Viet girls. Wheeeee....
Which one you tried that's good?
I try angelkiss stable, the xena, a very good syt...will rtf when I have the time again.
Old 29-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rage3114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Izzy @ TY69
Booked noon session for a quick getaway
Location - 9/10 Nice cozy condo near location selling many bak kut teh in central location ^^ u know whr
Looks - 10/10 First look my impression was, wow this girl is hot and beautiful sia, pear shape body, nice donald duck ass and big boobs to go along with, cfm chio!
Boobs - 8/10 Enhanced D size boobs, good for grabbing
BBBJ - 6/10 Didnt try for long, just some tougue licking, maybe she didnt like it, although im trimmed
FJ - 6/10 knows how to shake it well when on top of you, moaning still ok, but downside is halfway through, some "wet ccb smell" can be slowly felt after some time of bonking..... Seems like she maybe knows it and she grab some tissue to wipe off the wetness off her cb..... finished off with a missionary. 2nd shot attempt, the smell can be felt again, and somehow turn off by it, my bro became soft.... plus not enuff GFE to make my bro hard enuff, concluded the session without my 2nd shot. Sorry for the low rating on this, but im pretty sensitive to this kind of smell, but i will emphasize the smell is not too strong.
GFE - 7/10 Communication no prob if you know some thai, but gfe definately nt there, seems to be rushing for time, keep saying she have customer while im trying my 2nd shot, the feeling of rushing has a negative impact while trying to get some hardness in my bro....
RTF - Probably no, but if you go for looks definately a looker and a monsterous figure, thumbs ul for that.
Old 29-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just wondering, how to up when you have no points? Or you mean bring up the post?
no idea...lo
i just click approve on the post top right corner
Old 29-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Don't need you up me, let me up u with my 9 pointers,

congrats bro for your power!!!

Points or no points no problem, we all are here to share info, the points can't be exchanged for bonks or voucher...

I try angelkiss stable, the xena, a very good syt...will rtf when I have the time again.
thanks bro...
i have no idea about this point at all
when ever i see a good post i will add reputation to it

not sure is that consider point?

please keep up good FR sharing with us
Old 29-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
thanks bro...
i have no idea about this point at all
when ever i see a good post i will add reputation to it

not sure is that consider point?

please keep up good FR sharing with us
The point and power system is meaningless.

What is impt is we cheongsters share the info around and get good bonk. Know which are the bad bonks to avoid and good apples to patronise.

I guess that is the most important thing why we are here in the forum.
Old 29-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,

Anyone tried from M29? How is the review? I saw the Nacci like not bad but the lack of review is kinda worrying.

Thank you!
Old 29-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage3114 View Post
FR - Izzy @ TY69
Booked noon session for a quick getaway
Location - 9/10 Nice cozy condo near location selling many bak kut teh in central location ^^ u know whr
Looks - 10/10 First look my impression was, wow this girl is hot and beautiful sia, pear shape body, nice donald duck ass and big boobs to go along with, cfm chio!
Boobs - 8/10 Enhanced D size boobs, good for grabbing
BBBJ - 6/10 Didnt try for long, just some tougue licking, maybe she didnt like it, although im trimmed
FJ - 6/10 knows how to shake it well when on top of you, moaning still ok, but downside is halfway through, some "wet ccb smell" can be slowly felt after some time of bonking..... Seems like she maybe knows it and she grab some tissue to wipe off the wetness off her cb..... finished off with a missionary. 2nd shot attempt, the smell can be felt again, and somehow turn off by it, my bro became soft.... plus not enuff GFE to make my bro hard enuff, concluded the session without my 2nd shot. Sorry for the low rating on this, but im pretty sensitive to this kind of smell, but i will emphasize the smell is not too strong.
GFE - 7/10 Communication no prob if you know some thai, but gfe definately nt there, seems to be rushing for time, keep saying she have customer while im trying my 2nd shot, the feeling of rushing has a negative impact while trying to get some hardness in my bro....
RTF - Probably no, but if you go for looks definately a looker and a monsterous figure, thumbs ul for that.
serious uh, heng, i haven't book, im also sensitive to ccb smell too, u save my $170..thks for sharing though
Old 29-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
Excellent advice indeed. I guess local FLs only become decent at the $500+ range, but even then they're only on par with the girls in Dome 1. Most likely need to go to $800 like you said or even higher to get real quality, but then that's already a ridiculous amount to pay for 1 bonk unless you're got lots of money to burn.
Yeah, and usually $500+ range is only decent or slight above average for locals, you want those pretty, chio locals with solid body, have to go $800 or above amount. But yeah come to think of it, it is really a ridiculous amount to pay for a pussy. Even that period of time when I have the excess cash flow to play, I also feel it is quite chor...

I can get other nationality girls, like the gals in dom 1 or dom 2, pretty and chio too with solid body with good gfe and service and it won't costs me a bomb to bonk them or caused a big impact on my pocket. No wonder there is a saying local golden pussy.

This is what I conclude, those bros that like to engage local FL, and want pretty and solid gal, pls be prepared to have lotsa of cash to burn and have a very big and deep pocket.
Old 29-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
Excellent advice indeed. I guess local FLs only become decent at the $500+ range, but even then they're only on par with the girls in Dome 1. Most likely need to go to $800 like you said or even higher to get real quality, but then that's already a ridiculous amount to pay for 1 bonk unless you're got lots of money to burn.
there is one G cupper local FL who is much less expensive. just search g cupper you will get to know who she is. a good deal.
Old 29-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 15
aosien is one of the Best!aosien is one of the Best!aosien is one of the Best!aosien is one of the Best!

Nicha - ET88

Been browsing and leeching for the whole of my SBF lifetime. Now it's time to give back to the community with my first FR.

I was reading this thread one afternoon. The number of good FRs for Nicha was too high for me to turn down. Services provided and experiences depicted by bros seemed fairly consistent throughout. Created an account at ET88 and booked with Bro DT after my account was approved.

Got there, went up and was greeted by Nicha in her little red dress. Wow she sure exceeded my expectations in the looks dept. Her english was basic at best. "You tired?" she asked. Friendly and smiley she was, the ice was broken. She waited for me to undress. Once done, she turned around and leaned her ass on my shaft while i helped her with her dress and bra. That moment, I had a preview of the legendary ass as described by the bros. My little bro promptly acknowledged that and gave a standing ovation shortly after. And so, we proceeded to the showers as she held me by the dick.

Nothing much happened in the showers. We both washed up quickly and out we went. Lying on the bed, I quickly realised I was in France. Her soft lips were juicy and we also fought a good fight with our tongues for a solid 5 minutes. All this while with my hands on her rear, I was trying to fit those cheeks into my palms. Clearly, the attempt was a failure. Nicha then moved on to service my bro. The BBBJ was enjoyable. Couple that with the HJ combo, it was beyond enjoyable. The view was also scenic with her glorious ass peering behind her head. That went on till I unloaded into her mouth.

Now that the first shot was done, she collapsed onto my chest and we just sank into the bed together. She played with my left nipple while we talked about everything under the sun. Realising we were running out of topics, I stroked my bro to wake him up and back to France we went. Once ready, it was time to enjoy the main dish, the ass. She started riding me while I concurrently thump my dick up into her. You can only imagine the piaking sounds resonating throughout the room. Switched over to missionary as I continued the onslaught. Not forgetting doggy as recommended by one of the bros in previous FRs. Did not regret that at all despite being a non-doggy person. Lastly, I did her sideways. While switching positions, when I pulled my dick out, a spurt of her juice popped out along the way. What a sight it was. It was then I also realised that my pelvic area was absolutely drenched by her. Time to finish this. We locked our mouths again, removed my cap and did it myself. Finished it in a mess.

Looks 7.5/10 (better than pics, love her cute smile)
Boobs 7/10 (average)
Ass 10/10 (the highlight)
Frenching 10/10 (love it)
GFE 8/10 (can work more on the moaning)
BBBJ 9/10 (great tongue action, slurpy)
FJ 9.5/10 (amazing)

Hope the FR was descriptive enough for bros. Overall, Nicha is the non-commercial type and is willing to please. Thanks Bro DT for this gem!
Old 29-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Onyx.. need to book room.
Pics look semi-false.

Ice looks good, see below pics
Nicole also not bad.

Old 29-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Try and you can let everyone know lor...
I'm not fond of booking room myself.
Old 29-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 15
aosien is one of the Best!aosien is one of the Best!aosien is one of the Best!aosien is one of the Best!

Nicha - ET88

Been browsing and leeching for the whole of my SBF lifetime. Now it's time to give back to the community with my first FR.

I was reading this thread one afternoon. The number of good FRs for Nicha was too high for me to turn down. Services provided and experiences depicted by bros seemed fairly consistent throughout. Looks just like the ideal sexsion to me! Created an account at ET88 and made a booking immediately with Bro DT.

Reached the place and was greeted by Nicha in her little red dress. Wow she sure exceeded my expectations in the looks dept. Her english was basic at best. "You tired?" she asked. Friendly and smiley she was, the ice was broken. She waited for me to undress. Once done, she turned around and leaned her ass on my shaft while i stripped her. That moment, I had a preview of the legendary ass as described by the bros. My little bro promptly acknowledged that and gave a standing ovation shortly after. And so, we proceeded to the showers as she held me by the dick.

Nothing much happened in the showers. We both washed up quickly and out we went. Lying on the bed, I quickly realised I was in France. Her soft lips were juicy and we also fought a good fight with our tongues for a solid 5 minutes. All this while with my hands on her rear, I was trying to fit those cheeks into my palms. Clearly, the attempt was a failure. Nicha then moved on to service my bro. The BBBJ coupled with HJ combo was beyond enjoyable. The view was also scenic with her glorious ass peering behind her head. That went on till I unloaded into her mouth.

Now that the first shot was done, she collapsed onto my chest and we just sank into the bed together. She played with my left nipple while we were chatting. Realising we were running out of topics to talk about, I stroked my bro to wake him up and back to France we went. Once ready, it was time to enjoy the main dish, the ass. She started riding me while I concurrently thump my dick up into her. You can only imagine the piaking sounds resonating throughout the room. Switched over to missionary as I continued the onslaught. Not forgetting doggy as recommended by one of the bros in previous FRs. Did not regret that at all despite being a non-doggy person. Lastly, I did her sideways. While switching positions, when I pulled my dick out, a spurt of her juice popped out along the way. What a sight it was. It was then I also realised that my pelvic area was absolutely drenched by her. Time to finish this. We locked our mouths again, removed my cap and did it myself. Finished it in a mess.

Looks 7.5/10 (better than pics, love her cute smile)
Boobs 7/10 (average)
Ass 10/10 (the highlight)
Frenching 10/10 (love it)
GFE 8/10 (can work more on the moaning)
BBBJ 9/10 (great tongue action, slurpy indeed)
FJ 9.5/10 (amazing)

Hope the FR was descriptive enough for bros. Overall, Nicha is the non-commercial type and is willing to please. Thanks Bro DT for this gem!
Old 29-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Anyone tried Onyx.. need to book room.
Pics look semi-false.