The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Old 16-04-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 1 - 2 Norwich

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Man Utd 1 : 0 Norwich
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Norwich

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-jones-knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Everything points to a MU win.

I say 2-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United 1 - 2 Norwich
Wow !!...again u guys r rooting for another Man U win tonight against Norwich (the canaries, the bottom club struggling against relegation) ...really hope so ...but if they lose they will really be v. malu

Win - 5 >>>lawro, jones, imom, paul merson n charlie (most often correct but last match wrong)

Draw - NObody

Loss - 1 >>> bro AC only (correct the last 2 matches)

remember, we found out that the more u guys root for them to win, the more they will draw or lose the match for u....It will definitely be a loss (by 1 goal again at least) if they send the same lazy team (like the last 2 matches against Leicester & Everton) out to play again tonight against Norwich esp with pple like McDisaster, Pogba etc, etc in the team...but if they send in some young U-23 players to play, there is a chance for them to win by 1 goal or at the worst draw...won't finish the night with 0 points again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-04-2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old 16-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been watching Ivan Toney since start of season. Good physicality, decent positional sense and finishing. Might be a good left-field signing if asking price is reasonable.
Yes, he is another fast n fiery striker that looks like Wilfred Zaha of Crystal Palace (a ex- United boy)...yes, if we recruit just the best player of each of the other 19 teams, we will be definitely top of the table by now ...haha

Old 16-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I seriously hope these "embarrassing scumbags" will lose.
The local Man U fans are getting pissed off with these million dollar craps who doesn't know the meaning of playing for the club.
No, i think the club n we fans hv suffered enough mentally n emotionally already from so many previous losses caused esp by McDisaster...try to get into the Europa Conference League at least...for the remaining 6 or 7 matches let's hope we win all of them but of course they hv no way to get past Pool, Arsenal n Brentford....prolly will be thrashed by Pool again n at best draw with Arsenal n Brentford provided they send their best XI to play on the field

Old 17-04-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...again u guys r rooting for another Man U win tonight against Norwich (the canaries, the bottom club struggling against relegation) ...really hope so ...but if they lose they will really be v. malu

Win - 5 >>>lawro, jones, imom, paul merson n charlie (most often correct but last match wrong)

Draw - NObody

Loss - 1 >>> bro AC only (correct the last 2 matches)

remember, we found out that the more u guys root for them to win, the more they will draw or lose the match for u....It will definitely be a loss (by 1 goal again at least) if they send the same lazy team (like the last 2 matches against Leicester & Everton) out to play again tonight against Norwich esp with pple like McDisaster, Pogba etc, etc in the team...but if they send in some young U-23 players to play, there is a chance for them to win by 1 goal or at the worst draw...won't finish the night with 0 points again
The Red Devils nearly lost their pants, lucky for a pin-point goal that went direct into the Norwich net from a free kick delivered just outside the Norwich penalty area by none other than their prodigal son CR7 giving them a 3-2 win over the bottom team of the table...btw the GOAT scored all the 3 goals n another hattrick ...the Canaries didn't give up though n fought back after 2-0 down to equalise n threaten to even get the winner...They were saved by Mata n Matic who came on as subs n made a great difference to their attack encouraging their teammates to bravely run against the Norwich defence...so now they r back in the 5th spot after their nearest challengers Spurs n Arsenal lost their matches....so for once tonight, most of u who predicted a win were correct though again the scoreline were all wrong ..

Last edited by Rickey; 17-04-2022 at 05:36 AM.
Old 17-04-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.... CR7 ..... Mata n Matic .......
With a combined total of over 100 footballing years .... they rocked the roof down in the final 25 minutes.

Enjoy it because this will be their last year playing together .......all good things and good times come to an end.

Thanks for the memories.....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-04-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Way, way too open. Might well have lost the match but for De Gea heroics again. Norwich carved Utd open time and time again playing in between the lines. Rubbish defending (including midfielders like Fernandes) for both Norwich goals. Not tracking runners. Incredibly, with 39% possesion, Norwich has a higher xG of 1.6+ vs Utd's 1.3+.

On the plus side, another hat trick for Ronaldo. Two in this dismal season, when he managed only one the whole of his last stint with Utd. A tap-in, a header from a corner and a free kick. Yet again showing his repertoire.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-04-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Way, way too open. Might well have lost the match but for De Gea heroics again. Norwich carved Utd open time and time again playing in between the lines. Rubbish defending (including midfielders like Fernandes) for both Norwich goals. Not tracking runners. Incredibly, with 39% possesion, Norwich has a higher xG of 1.6+ vs Utd's 1.3+.

On the plus side, another hat trick for Ronaldo. Two in this dismal season, when he managed only one the whole of his last stint with Utd. A tap-in, a header from a corner and a free kick. Yet again showing his repertoire.
and u forgot to mention abt our best player McDisaster always scoring own goals n playing against his own team...appealing for a penalty against his own team in the last match for handball ..last night his boots hit the face of Pogba causing some bleeding ...see Pogba's angry reaction when he fell to the ground after a collision with the clown, pounding his right hand a few times on the ground b4 he got up ...sympathize with Pogba...tis jinx really ought to be stripped of the captain's armband n sold to a championship team asap

Old 17-04-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and u forgot to mention abt our best player McDisaster always scoring own goals n playing against his own team...appealing for a penalty against his own team in the last match for handball ..last night his boots hit the face of Pogba causing some bleeding ...see Pogba's angry reaction when he fell to the ground after a collision with the clown, pounding his right hand a few times on the ground b4 he got up ...sympathize with Pogba...tis jinx really ought to be stripped of the captain's armband n sold to a championship team asap
The 80m clown had done it again.....

A very lucky win all credit to the brilliance of CR7.

How the hell they can lost a 2-0 comfortable lead is beyond me.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
How the hell they can lost a 2-0 comfortable lead is beyond me.
Norwich carved us open with relative ease. If we play so open at Anfield tomorrow...

Liverpool 4 : 1 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-04-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Norwich carved us open with relative ease. If we play so open at Anfield tomorrow...

Liverpool 4 : 1 Man Utd
Quote:
No, i think the club n we fans hv suffered enough mentally n emotionally already from so many previous losses caused esp by McDisaster...try to get into the Europa Conference League at least...for the remaining 6 or 7 matches let's hope we win all of them but of course they hv no way to get past Pool, Arsenal n Brentford....prolly will be thrashed by Pool again n at best draw with Arsenal n Brentford provided they send their best XI to play on the field
When they meet Pool tomorrow night, i m sure they will be thrashed again ...Ronaldo or no Ronaldo...like last time 5-1...if they can even leave so much space in their backline to allow the bottom team to split their defence up n fight back n score goals against them, wat more can Pool do to them...next week looks like we will lose 3 points n slip down to 7th position again n let Arsenal n Spurs get back up to 5th n 6th spot if they win their matches...esp Spurs who just had a hick-up...Arsenal or the gunners r misfiring again so that shd benefit us in the race for top-4...West Ham n Leicester not very far behind...they can catch up esp the Hammers if they buck up as well

For their match tomolo nite against Pool, if they send their best XI think they will still lose by at least a goal, can't even draw...but if they send their lazy team on again then imom shd be correct in his prediction...big loss to Pool, thrashed by them...will cover my eyes now n then tomorrow nite if i watch them play

Old 18-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Pool 4 - 0 United

No GOAT, MagDisaster will let in at least 3 goals....

Last edited by asiancigar; 19-04-2022 at 10:43 PM.
Old 18-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m going for a brave prediction

1-1 draw game

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-04-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Red Devils nearly lost their pants, lucky for a pin-point goal..They were saved by Mata n Matic who came on as subs n made a great difference to their attack encouraging their teammates to bravely run against the Norwich defence...
It was criminal of OGS the last 2 yrs n now this clueless old man RR to leave Mata, Matic n Lingard out to play in the team...they were their saviour for this match ...esp for this season if not for these 2 brainless managers refusing to let them play, they could hv helped the team to win some of the games they lost earlier n helped them into top 4 easily..,.the old man also made mistakes in his substitutions in last night's game against the canaries...shd hv pulled Bruno or Pogba out instead of taking off Lingard who was so energetic trying to get a goal n put in this effeminate Rashford in when he lost possession of the ball so many times when he tried each time to get past a Norwich defender

Btw, it's so hilarious, there were some suggestions from some fans that Man U players shd go get themselves contract covid 19 n postpone the match tomorrow ...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 18-04-2022 at 10:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1