The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

How' s Pak's new avatar foto
Old 21-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madrex75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Batam 2 days ago, paid 50,000rupiah for transportation from BatamCentre to Planet.
Then jalan-jalan to Nagoya hill, tried to search for massage place with extra quite tough in this area, saw the Five Star, Sawadika, Eska, and Isabella ... Looked at the place where all man are offering massage ... so sianz ...
then back to hotel at around 22.45pm, asked concierge any massage place open that hour, and the answer is No ... quite strange ...
so take 1 hour massage in the planet hotel cost 200k per hour, the massage is really good and soothing ! good to recommend for brothers who is looking for good massage skill and the place quite good with sauna and steam room etc.
The lady itself is around my mom's age ... and it is super clean massage place.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mas Ah Hia can tutor Pak in Batam cheonging
Old 21-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
I thought this is Pak terrority, just despatch your Presidental man will do...

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 21-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20158 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How' s Pak's new avatar foto
Nice to see you back in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I thought this is Pak terrority, just despatch your Presidental man will do...:
Eh... tiko otamay also in Batam thread one meh
Old 21-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sure no problem.
Just provide 2 way ferry ticket.....
Old 21-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex75 View Post
Went to Batam 2 days ago, paid 50,000rupiah for transportation from BatamCentre to Planet.
Then jalan-jalan to Nagoya hill, tried to search for massage place with extra quite tough in this area, saw the Five Star, Sawadika, Eska, and Isabella ... Looked at the place where all man are offering massage ... so sianz ...
then back to hotel at around 22.45pm, asked concierge any massage place open that hour, and the answer is No ... quite strange ...
so take 1 hour massage in the planet hotel cost 200k per hour, the massage is really good and soothing ! good to recommend for brothers who is looking for good massage skill and the place quite good with sauna and steam room etc.
The lady itself is around my mom's age ... and it is super clean massage place.
read my links for specials in massage in batam...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Sure no problem.
Take my WaveMaster1 foc
Old 21-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Devil_Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reached Harbour Bay at 1000hr. Waited awhile and found out that Transport went to Batam Center and got to wait for him to come over

As we waiting, the thing I worried came. 7 of us with to many ideas and request… I always hate this when it comes.. -_-“ Then our Mini Bus came and also found that it is too pack for the 7 of us and later there will be another 7 ceweks. And since 2 of them are more into shopping, disco/KTV, they said they will arrange another transport once reach Formosa Hotel, so about 10min ride to Hotel check-in.

Reach hotel about 1100hr, only 2 of our rooms are ready. Leave our bags in the rooms, gave our Passport and Return Ticket to the counter to help us confirm our next day ferry and the 5 of us hop into our mini bus and go “Farm Visiting”. When to one message center to pick up one friend pre-booked for him cewek. Age 23, Face so so but very good figure@Rp550. Went 3 Farms about the 4 of us can’t spot any. Then went permatah indah. Mamasan said all not here yet and ask to come back after 1200hr.
Send 1 friend back to hotel with his cewek and went to Dynasty, CIM. Queens, CIM.
Return to permatah indah about 1230hr. many girls liao. My and a friend pick one @ Rp400k. Return to Hotel and the 2 of them go some more visiting.

1630hr meet at lobby. The other 2 friend got theirs. Young and pretty @ Rp500k & Rp700k. but in the end, both are “Died Fish”! lol.

When shopping and we will like to watch soccer @2200hr, we bought some beers and snack, do some shopping and went to Golden Prawn eat.

Next day check out at 1100hr, when SPA+Message@Rp176,000. Girl quote HJ@Rp200k, FJ@Rp500k. non of us take.

1400hr went eat lunch and shopping, 1600hr reach Harbour Bay and off we return Sillypore.

Overall:

Ferry to Harbour Bay with return – S$48 each
Mini Bus for 5 person – S$150
Formosa Hotel 1 night – S$50 each
Cewek 1 (Pre-book) – Rp550k
Cewek 2 – Rp400k
Cewek 3 – Rp400k
Cewek 4 – Rp500k
Cewek 5 – Rp700k
*Ceweks’ FR will report later
Dinner at Golden Prawn Rp1,027,500 for 11 person.

Be happy, Be understanding
Noone like to have a bad day
Old 22-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Me and my Cewek 3

When to afew farm and can’t have any that can catch my eye. Then Return to permatah indah as told by the mamasan to come back later. Got around 30 girls and already got around 7-8 guys there trying to spot their girls. At 1st still see not one can really catch my eye. Then there were 3 girls sitting near the toilet taking their lunch and one catch my eye… I look at her a few time but she just look at me with no expression, not even a smile. Thinking awhile, I tot to myself… NB! I will take you and we see…. So ask mamasan the price and quoted Rp400k. ok! On! Then my friend also saw one come in and taken her for Rp400k also.

So the 2 of us went back to hotel and get our room and rest..

As the place she was sitting was quite dark, when we were outside the KTV and I take a look at her, OH SH*T! the face pimples and like got skin sensitive. My friends also asked me if I had look wrongly? The whole trip till reached hotel I never talk to her, she also just sit beside me and not even a smile. I tot, ho say liao… Reached room, she put her things, lay on the bed and said: “ Sorry, I use phone 1st ok?” I smile back and nob my head while sitting at the sofa and smoke, watch TV.

10min later, she got up and said she go shower and change. I comment no as we are going out soon for shopping and makan. She said ok and came to me and sit on my laps. We chit chat for awhile and start exchanging tongue. And roam her body. Then I just said I kind of tired and said lets sleep till 1600hr. she said ok and so we lay on the bed. But she very naughty. Keep playing my nipples and leg on and off rub my didi. Buay Tah Han lah… Give her one round and so I can sleep….

Just as I am going to really sleep deep, phone ring.. friend call to confirm 1630hr lobby. She also wake up. Then hand and leg naughty again… still got about 30min, ok lah.. Give her 2nd round then quick shower and went down meet my friends.

Came back hotel already 2230hr.. soccer match started already and went to go friend’s room. Then she said she cold and ask me hang hang. Ok hang hang…hang hang… 3rd round.. then she said she will come over awhile later and I said ok but she never come over.

About 0300hr return back after soccer match, she was sleeping. Tot… don’t wake her up.. wait she naughty again I die. So I climb into the bed and sleep without hanging her nor touch her…

0800hr… I woke up and she still sleeping… while shower, one friend called me said his girl go home liao and if I wanna go breakfast. Came out from shower, she awake already. And went shower. Came out and took her clothes into shower room. I tot.. Hai… going off without last F le… then she came out only with towel and lay beside me and we chat while her hand start naughty again. So my 4th and final round with her and kiss good bye.

Overall:

Height: about 160cm
Looks: 6/10+1 for her straight long hair +1 for her thick lips
Boob: 36C
Service: anything you like, how many round also can and BBBJ very power. Can BBBJ me more than 5min then later again.

Comment: Looks and feel like a cold girl. But become very friendly and lovely when warm up.

Old 22-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Sure no problem.
$48 is for return trip as well unless you want to follow Pak to Merdeka Palace
Old 22-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
$48 is for return trip as well unless you want to follow Pak to Merdeka Palace
i go with you lah
no need ferry trip
just one dinner will do
Old 22-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post

Next day check out at 1100hr, when SPA+Message@Rp176,000. Girl quote HJ@Rp200k, FJ@Rp500k. non of us take.

Dinner at Golden Prawn Rp1,027,500 for 11 person.
Hmm, from the price given, you all went to Altalanta for massage?

Nice spa, but the gals quote too high prices.

Dinner sounds reasonable priced, although food may not be the best as I know.

Old 22-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hmm, from the price given, you all went to Altalanta for massage?

Nice spa, but the gals quote too high prices.

Dinner sounds reasonable priced, although food may not be the best as I know.
Yap! you are right! its Altalanta. Nice place, nice massage.

Golden Prawn food i also find so so. Next time no need go to such place to eat. Eat at Shopping Centre or some Eating house will do. haha.

Old 22-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
Yap! you are right! its Altalanta. Nice place, nice massage.

Golden Prawn food i also find so so. Next time no need go to such place to eat. Eat at Shopping Centre or some Eating house will do. haha.
Try Punggur seafood, which is near the ferry terminal of punggur, or more people know the other place called rezeki, at batu besar. usually, you say batu besar seafood, people will know.

The food there is good, suggest you order anything, other than steam fish.
Their banana wrap fish is good. cumi cumi, gong gong, clams, etc.... all of them are top rated.

You guys made the right choice to bonk else where. Altalanta gals are too expensive and they chop robert.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread