The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Seriously, I dont know which saloon bx U are talking about? berri confusing, U know?
Hello Vk,

Hahaha......
He only have 1 saloon ger.
The other 1 no more working in saloon liao.
See la, never follow up, confuse liao.
kekeke.....

Best Best Regards
Long
Old 23-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hello Vk,

Hahaha......
kekeke.....

Best Best Regards
Long
Hahahaha....anyway I know which one liao...

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 23-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Something to share....the video commentary is in vietnamese but then just by looking at the video should bring some memories for some brothers here.....and should give some insight for those never been to Viet Nam

Old 23-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Something to share....the video commentary is in vietnamese but then just by looking at the video should bring some memories for some brothers here.....and should give some insight for those never been to Viet Nam
Interesting. Thanks. Hmm will take some time to dl as the files are quite big.
Old 24-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to SBF members in Saigon. I usually post in Malaysia forum, but now spend a lot time in Saigon.

This afternoon I waiting for a girl I know from Beach Club, KL, to bring a girl to my apartment - hope this a successful mission.

I've tried a search, but this a big thread and many friendly posts - not so much solid info. My question can posters recommend bars with Freelancers. I tried Apocolypse Now, OK bit busy, Sheraton Flr 23, OK.

Wouls like some more suggestions. I'm not a regular at KTVs and the pimps/girls on motorbike not my favourite.

Please a couple of good bars..........
Old 24-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
This is provided by Bro Reaper.

Quote:
new place opened up on 97 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai.
Old 25-02-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can try Gossip or if you just want to find a ger to screw, can try the the bars on Hai Ba trung in D1. If you know where Sheraton is, you can easily find Hai Ba Trung street
Old 25-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hello Vk,

Hahaha......
kekeke.....

Best Best Regards
Long
Trade-in for a better one mah....kekekekeke

Aiyah my BIL-VK where got time for us liao, everytime we go cheong in HCM he go and "po shio shio" his bx, where got time for us >_<

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2008, 08:12 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This afternoon I waiting for a girl I know from Beach Club, KL, to bring a girl to my apartment - hope this a successful mission.My question can posters recommend bars with Freelancers. I tried Apocolypse Now, OK bit busy, Sheraton Flr 23, OK.

From your post it seems your main aim is to tapao the gal back to your apartment & screw rite??

Then why need to go thru all the hassle of FL (cos not all of them are & you need to identify them), just go to the few bars along Hai Ba Trung street and tapao back, straightforward & less hassles.

As for KTV if you are alone, you are welcumed to join us on our monthly trips there

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Seriously, I dont know which saloon bx U are talking about? berri confusing, U know?

Let me know when your bx passport can be ready, I can ask my bx to come with her too..
I belly straightforward one lah BIL-VK, where got cuntfusing??

Plan is in May, thats why May I never booked ticket to HCM mah

Will update you at a later stage via sms instead of here

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

If the purpose is just to screw, can try the following,

35 Hai Ba Trung

49 Hai Ba Trung

51 Hai Ba Trung

91 Hai Ba Trung

All the above mentioned places are located in District 1 between Park Hyatt and the Ferry Terminal located on Ton Duc Thang street. These operate as a bar but essentially are a front for "Fuck Shop". The sole purpose is to go there, buy a beer, go through a selection process, and when you find a "suitable" one, pay the mummy, which includes the ger, bar fine, ladies drinks and tips for overnight/of short time, bring the ger back and pray she screws you silly. Please bear in mind that these places cater to foreignors and therefore if looks is very important to you whne you want to screw a ger, avoid these places.

I have personally tried one "bar" before NEAR to Hai Bah trung and all i will say is for VND1.3 mil, it was an experience of a life time which I will never forget.

Alternatively, you can try to pick up FLs which can be found in most clubs. The most obviouis places are in:

Gossip
79 Tran Hung Dao St Dist 1

Apocalypse
Thi Sach Dist 1

The above places guarantee can get. pretty easy to identify. The way they dress, style their hair, and constantly looking around and table only have girls. If you find a ger you like, just raise your glass and her, smile and "give her a cheers". If she smiles back and walks ovee, great, if a glass bottle comes flying over, than you know she is not a FL.

Some other places which are hit and miss are;

Club 27
27 Ngo Duc Ke Dist 1

Volcano
Old 25-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Internet went down in the office while editing half way so am reposting it with complete info.

If the purpose is just to screw, can try the following,

35 Hai Ba Trung

49 Hai Ba Trung

51 Hai Ba Trung

91 Hai Ba Trung

All the above mentioned places are located in District 1 between Park Hyatt and the Ferry Terminal located on Ton Duc Thang street. These operate as a bar but essentially are a front for "Fuck Shop". The sole purpose is to go there, buy a beer, go through a selection process, and when you find a "suitable" one, pay the mummy, which includes the ger, bar fine, ladies drinks and tips for overnight/of short time, bring the ger back and pray she screws you silly. Please bear in mind that these places cater to foreignors and therefore if looks is very important to you whne you want to screw a ger, avoid these places.

I have personally tried one "bar" before NEAR to Hai Bah trung and all i will say is for VND1.3 mil, it was an experience of a life time which I will never forget.

Alternatively, you can try to pick up FLs which can be found in most clubs. The most obviouis places are in:

Gossip
79 Tran Hung Dao St Dist 1

Apocalypse
Thi Sach Dist 1

The above places guarantee can get. pretty easy to identify. The way they dress, style their hair, and constantly looking around and table only have girls. If you find a ger you like, just raise your glass and her, smile and "give her a cheers". If she smiles back and walks over, great, if a glass bottle comes flying over, than you know she is not a FL.

Some other places which are hit and miss are;

Club 27 (go after midnight)
27 Ngo Duc Ke Dist 1

Volcano
located on Cong Quynh (i think its 148) Dist 1

X-club
(former 030 which is located opposite Metropole Hotel)

Palace
Located on the first floor of Palace Hotel on Nguyen Hue in District 1

With the above places, there are no guarantees there will be FLs

A warning about most FLs. They will tell you yes, overnight no problem, anything can, etc etc but after 1 round, they say must go because mother call, father sick, friend call, etc etc so that they can leave early and they still expect you to pay the full rate. Service wise, its Hit & Miss. I use to have a few regulars but have since given them up. when I first got here, the rates were USD$100 but I have heard the FLs and now asking USD$150 and above
Old 25-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Internet went down in the office while editing half way so am reposting it with complete info.
Thanks for the info Reaper and SS08. I will try Palace on first floor Palace Hotel tomorrow night and take a look at others at the weekend.

My "friend" from Beach Club, KL brought her friend to my apartment yesterday. Good session, I thought US$100 too much, is this really the going rate?
Old 25-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info Reaper and SS08. I will try Palace on first floor Palace Hotel tomorrow night and take a look at others at the weekend.

My "friend" from Beach Club, KL brought her friend to my apartment yesterday. Good session, I thought US$100 too much, is this really the going rate?
There might be a problem with Palace. It has not been open since last week. As for FLs there, there might be some, there might not be any.

As for rates, USD100 would be the norm becuase thats the rate foreignors pay. some will ask for as much as USD$150. There are rumours that some gers FLs are asking for USD$200. I guess the cheapest you can go would be VND1 mil if you know the FL well enough.
Old 26-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
[CODE]GIF image resizer : Gif Image Resizer - Resize Animations Online[/CODE]

Bro Botar....tank Q beri mud SIR...
Khong co chi..........hen gap lai em bintanbeer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread