The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HotBlood29125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Day1
Taken along the main danok roadside opposite Ocar hotel!
Steamed Crabs, Plam size oysters, LaLa,Dao Tao,Big Head Prawns were being served and our puying help us to mix the sauce to our likings!
After that, we went to Yes Club to have a feel of local thai disco performance n disco there. Drinks there are consider cheap than in singapore!
Old 26-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Just came back from Danuk this morning . went for a short party with BRo. LIm and Bonkemon, plus had the privilege to meet with Thai Traveller ( seasoned fellow ) taiko sifu in Danuk and Hatyai . I must bow 3X to this sifu . Excellent time with the guys except that BRo LIm and Bonkemon, went to fly kite in the middle of the night ! :-)
Great to hear that you had a good puying to accompany you!
Yeap, very sorry to bro Thai Traveller and you as Bonkemon and me MIA in Wonderland.....
Now I also paiseh to call bro Thai Traveller if I go there again....
Old 26-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Great to hear that you had a good puying to accompany you!
Yeap, very sorry to bro Thai Traveller and you as Bonkemon and me MIA in Wonderland.....
Now I also paiseh to call bro Thai Traveller if I go there again....
wow, you also pilot, simee puay kee....
Old 26-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, you also pilot, simee puay kee....
KNN, I at least with my bros in Karaoke, Winner then dinner. After that we went to Wonderland. We just felt bored in Wonderland but saw TT and Xerus quite enjoyed there....then decided left the Wonderland with Bonkemon..............
This caled pilot meh, you know what is puay kee bo?
Old 26-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoretimes View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone of u know of the bus timings to take from danok back to singapore? and where rougly where to book?
You can buy the express bus ticket (750-800baht) from the travel agents near the border. They will call the agent in Hatyai to book your seat and when the bus arrives at Danuk, you can board at the immigration. Wait at the counter you bought the ticket from and she will update you on the arrival time of your bus. My advise is to be earlier to clear immigration and wait for the bus. They don wait for you. Big jam at the border is common nowadays.
Timings at Danuk is about 2-4pm to board bus to Singapore. Transnational have an evening bus arriving Danuk at 7-8pm but I did not see it being offered when I was there a few days ago. Afternoon buses will reach Golden Mile about 5am.
Old 27-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Bro,
Can guide a newbie like me bor? May i ask Where is this 'Winners'? I long time no go Danonk liao! Kum sia!
Bro sex crusader,

Winner bar opens very early. It is almost next to Fortune Bar. You are facing Hello Bangkok Club. Turn right, walked straight ( unless drunk ), Winners is located on the first soi ( or second soi ) that is on your left.

Cheaper beer, cheaper flowers, and actually a Thai style agogo liked in Saphan Kwai agogos ( Bangkok ) unliked Spider, Scorpions which are ....say...upmarket a bit.
Old 27-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bro sex crusader,

Winner bar opens very early. It is almost next to Fortune Bar. You are facing Hello Bangkok Club. Turn right, walked straight ( unless drunk ), Winners is located on the first soi ( or second soi ) that is on your left.

Cheaper beer, cheaper flowers, and actually a Thai style agogo liked in Saphan Kwai agogos ( Bangkok ) unliked Spider, Scorpions which are ....say...upmarket a bit.
Thanks bro for the guidance!Looks like so many things to do but too little time! looking forward to my trip next week!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro sex crusader,

I am still unsure where Winners and fortune are located , hence thanks to Br, Yokosi chipping in to explain. Coz , I had the pleasure of Taiko Thai Traveller to drive us there on in his car. Yokosi , Lim , bonkemon .. when's the next TT .. ? heheh .. shal we shift over to Jkt , ...
Old 28-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H.Bangkok went thru a renovation and look pretty impressive from sound system, stage setup and lighting . Worth to revisit again. There was an acrobatic pole dancing at 11pm and it was really amazing. best show so far in danok currently . Don't miss it..
Old 28-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
H.Bangkok went thru a renovation and look pretty impressive from sound system, stage setup and lighting . Worth to revisit again. There was an acrobatic pole dancing at 11pm and it was really amazing. best show so far in danok currently . Don't miss it..
No wonder , you and Lim disappeared ! .. FFK with buddies .. not good lah ..
Old 28-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
okie, I go see tomorrow night.......
Old 28-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good update on one of the clubs in Danok, i.e. Hello Bangkok.

May visit again...soon....and hang Vietnam Dongs, Rupiahs, cheapo condoms on the model necks !!!. Let these suckers work to get their money !!!.

Quote:
No wonder , you and Lim disappeared ! .. FFK with buddies .. not good lah ..
What not good lah, bro ?.

They disappeared and let Miss Bee take care of you.

Liked that, also no good , meh ?.
Old 28-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good update on one of the clubs in Danok, i.e. Hello Bangkok.

May visit again...soon....and hang Vietnam Dongs, Rupiahs, cheapo condoms on the model necks !!!. Let these suckers work to get their money !!!.

What not good lah, bro ?.

They disappeared and let Miss Bee take care of you.

Liked that, also no good , meh ?.
Not good woh !! ... bro thai traveller (TT) opened two bottles of whisky , 1 bottle of vodka and and another bottle of " another form on intoxication drink for the ladies .. and then we only hve me , ah bee and TT .. aiaya .. not so syiok lah .. must have bro's companies ..mah !
Old 28-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Dandok Raider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
that model used to perform the pole dance in pattaya club, now she change port to hello bangkok just less than a week. i enjoy her show also, better than seeing those coyotes & models on the stage.
Old 28-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Dandok Raider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not good woh !! ... bro thai traveller (TT) opened two bottles of whisky , 1 bottle of vodka and and another bottle of " another form on intoxication drink for the ladies .. and then we only hve me , ah bee and TT .. aiaya .. not so syiok lah .. must have bro's companies ..mah !
ha!!! the fucker is still alive don't cheong with him, he's short-circuit one.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1