The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

I have my fair share of rejections in PT. Another one is H16R09 Lynn. The others better left unsaid.

Thanks BTW for your ups points. Appreciate it.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glary View Post
Bro, according to the list she is Cat 30, She really provide ar ? how much you pay? So far for me Cat30 good services girl are H11 R09 Ah May and H24R14 cloud only. Will check this good cat30 gril

.....Woo 1st time hear wl reject customers in PT, maybe you should show her your PT-king size did to her 1st to attract her haha, just joking
Old 02-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
All Petain FR experienceH7(2)R5 - Queenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
H07R05 (2nd floor) Queenie .. face: 8 - milf look .. body: 8 - well maintain, white smooth skin.. boobs: 8 - nice and soft .. washing: 8 - good clean-up, and also help me dry .. catbath: 8 - very nice feeling .. .. BJ: 8 - very nice feeling with nice finger strokes .. FJ: 7 .. pump a while .. no cumming...
change .. doggy. .. say must.. cum liao, times.. up...Walao... u dont let me pump the way i can cum, .. aiyah.. dont talk la ..anyway, change doggy style, i see my dick in-ouy-in-out cum in less than 10 thrusts....immediately take off cap and ask me go wash liao
RTF: try others next time...
H7(2)R5 Queenie will not allow frenching. Anyone managed to french? Was BBBJ - no more? Record bad session for U - first time no cum? Her service seems to be worse now. Sorry about bad experience. How you find the service of FL JingJing compared to Pertain WLs - if U do not mind? Cheers.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experienceH7(2)R5 - Queenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H7(2)R5 Queenie will not allow frenching. Anyone managed to french? Was BBBJ - no more? Record bad session for U - first time no cum? Her service seems to be worse now. Sorry about bad experience. How you find the service of FL JingJing compared to Pertain WLs - if U do not mind? Cheers.
Actually I wanted to try Queenie quite a long time ago. However reading reading the FRs on her, I decide to leave her alone. Another one WL that I wanted to try is Jacq from H7. I saw her once and she is good looking. The problem is whenever I'm in PT she's not available and also she don't do CIM, therefore I have long forgotten her. However lately I read an FR that she got shaven pussy... *yummy**, and I might reconsider her

Anyway, in fact I was in PT yesterday about 12.30pm. I just stroll around PT. No many WL working except my favourite Michelle H22. I skip her as I have tested her many times oredi as if I'm her husband... hehe

Then I dropby Chinatown to have lunch. After lunch, I just wanna look see look see around. Then I went saw 2 MILF chio bu in Chinatown Plaza asking me for massage, and they are in a barber shop. Barber shop got massage??!! And somemore the shop is heavily tinted! One of the MILF was wearing a low v-cut one piece skirt. My cock start rocking after see her 1/2 ball...

However I decide to decline her and make all the way to Ocean, JB to look for my ex-flame, Violet... fortunately she's available and I go home a happy man

If you ask me who provide a very consistent performance? I would say Violet. Eventhough she only charge $27 (RM65) per shot, but she's offering $150 service! To me, she is still the complete package as before.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 20
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
hi bro kalv, no need sorry for my experience...thanks for concern...

i did cum, but in doggy style...

i not very particular Petain service level.. all must plus or minus, give and take.. nothing is perfect in my opinion.. major requirement... muct have my dick ejaculate ok liao...

regarding JJ, cannot compare la.... service, feeling, looks all win petain in my humber opinion

thanks for asking...

happy and safe bonkings to all!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

However I decide to decline her and make all the way to Ocean, JB to look for my ex-flame, Violet... fortunately she's available and I go home a happy man

If you ask me who provide a very consistent performance? I would say Violet. Eventhough she only charge $27 (RM65) per shot, but she's offering $150 service! To me, she is still the complete package as before. [/QUOTE]

Bro, you are lucky. I went there on fri and she wasn't around. Went home depressed. Someone else was occupying her room
Old 02-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H2R5 Mun Mun $50 Pt 1

2 October 2011, Sunday btw 1230 pm to 145 pm

On the way to PT, the bus stop opposite NEX, a MILF WL at H16R1 came on board the bus. Her name is not in PSL, so I had no knowledge but, house room this I know. Time was around 1230 pm, I notice on the bus she was all really eyeing 2 uncles. Probably, she wondered where they travelling to PT?

This warm afternoon, limited girls available, I was hoping to RTF H10 Judy, maybe Kico and Irene. All not in, H7 Cookie had 2 customers waiting, on top Kathy is free. Queenie, Ann and Miki’s room door lights on.

H16 inner lane, I saw only Moon’s room light is on; rest probably did not made it. R03 Michelle checked in around 1 pm, she was smoking away while going to toilet. MILF Ida, so this is her name is waiting to close a deal. Yvonne and Nancy also waiting for business. Actually Yvonne is quite pretty, many negatives FRs I am scare to take her. Well?

H22 inner lane, Michelle is busy, a young customer was sitting outside, and probably he was waiting for her. Now! An interesting thing at H24. We knew Jessie is cat 20, an older customer walked into her room. She shouted $30 worked with caps on, he took her offer, smart WL and customer who does not access this website.

In H2R12 Bobo or is her name Yin Yin? Mun Mun corrected me; anyway not to trouble ourselves, she walked over confronted Sally. They spoken in Canto, Sally were using too much KY, she was not happy about it. I guess KY creams were share among the girls, so logistics need improvement.

Mun Mun Maggie too came out, get into communication with both girls. Then Bobo walked back to her room, a Malaysian young customer was standing outside her room, she joked he heard her sounds. He replied with the Malaysian accent, that is how come I knew he is from across the causeway.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up H2R5 Mun Mun $50 Pt 2

2 October 2011, Sunday btw 120 pm to 145 pm

She was standing outside, get into conversation with her sister, which is so sexy I just walked into her room. She was smiling at me, while joking with her sisters’ and, I saw Maggie was giving me the CFM looks, in fact a moment ago she told a blanglah off. “You want $10 go to other girls!” Actually I find this rude, these girls better be carefully.

Ah Mun took off her dress fast, her boobs so beautifully, I told her many brothers knew about this. She said probably internet, also she thanked brothers here, who had not forgotten her all the years. Yes! She used the same cloth to clean mine body, one she used it for herself, now this is no good.

Anyway after washing, she jumps on top of me, moaning and BBBJ me. Same time she HJ me slowly, only a short HJ it could be better if she gave me longer. So I passed a 7/ 10 and mine favor, we frenched with tongues fighting, she is ang pai no doubt I followed by kissing her chest. This I could gave her a 9/ 10 because she was out to please me, very friendly only age is catching up with her.

I do away AR; her BJ had much variety, let me count down. She blew me while I was lying down, then she wanted me to sit at the edge of her bed. She BJ while I fine tuned her tits, next she set on basin and blew me away. B4 that she told me, inform her b4 I blow mine load which I held on. So is true, there were FRs of her, about 3 years ago Mun Mun had perfected her love making skills. I am sorry I only gave her BJ a 6.5/ 10 because she is wasting too much time, I told her I wanted sex she said, she had not done enough blowing.

We started doggy, I ramp her hard got the Paik sounds, in fact no such sounds I find I did not get mine monies worth. I held on, still held on to her tits next we go missionary. I frenched her, she is so pretty with her dark eye lashes, and blue eyeliners which make her eyes look bigger. This I could gave her a 9/ 10 and I came wonderfully, it was in 2 batches. Her moaning talking dirty in some Canto, English of fucked me harder. Still I think H7R6 Joyce had the thing, the other should be ex Violet.

I return home a happy man, I guess RTF probably not, and there are Cookie and Candy I had not taken. Oh! Almost forget, H11 Yen Yen is in business, she is as pretty as PRC KTV girl. I cannot forget mine wonderfully session with her, which was I think a year ago.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Dowell78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
Bro, according to the list she is Cat 30, She really provide ar ? how much you pay? So far for me Cat30 good services girl are H11 R09 Ah May and H24R14 cloud only. Will check this good cat30 gril

Bro

IMHO, she is chubby. If you don't mind her look, try her out. She suck your lick until you "song". During sucking she make a "Ju Ju" sound that make it better leh. Yes, she give AR and the feeling is very good. More importantly she allow frenching, with tongue flight some more.

You will RTF, i believe.

Yours sincerely
Dowell78
Old 03-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No worries Bro, it is not my loss that she reject me.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by op87 View Post
ohh and thx bro fornicator for the points but im quite new to this so i dont know how it works..newbie at this!! anw sorry to hear about that! how dare she reject PT king!! but im sure there are other cat30 that are better than her!! many trees in the forest yea? happy bonking!!
Old 03-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowell78 View Post
Bro

IMHO, she is chubby. If you don't mind her look, try her out. She suck your lick until you "song". During sucking she make a "Ju Ju" sound that make it better leh. Yes, she give AR and the feeling is very good. More importantly she allow frenching, with tongue flight some more.

You will RTF, i believe.

Yours sincerely
Dowell78
hahaha... the "ju ju" sound is very loud.... outside the room also can hear

anyway, i only tried her once.... never rtf... looks not my type
Old 03-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H7(2)R5 - Queenie; Violet ex H14R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
.. did cum,.. in doggy... JJ, cannot compare la.... service, feeling, looks all win petain ...
Good - at least managed to cum. Expected reply for FL, JJ - definitely better but cost more (with hotel etc). Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
...wanted to try Queenie.. FRs on her, I decide to leave her alone. Another one WL that I wanted to try is Jacq from H7. I saw her once and she is good looking. ..she don't do CIM

make all the way to Ocean, JB .. my ex-flame, Violet..... available and I go home a happy man .. very consistent performance? I would say Violet... only charge $27 (RM65) per shot, but ... $150 service! ... complete package as before.
H7R2 Jacq will not kiss. Kissing is dirty, with contagious diseases according to her - sincere in her belief. How to CIM - even more risky??

Violet is the best in terms of services. Unfortunately, not working my recent visit. Also highly recommended by me. She should be very proud and happy to have such a staunch supporter like U. By the way Violet is @ 2nd Level R60 Ocean Hotel. Detail in Ocean Hotel Thread :
http://sbf.today/showpos...postcount=1079
Old 03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 14
ebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H2R5 Mun Mun $50 Pt 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
. Actually Yvonne is quite pretty, many negatives FRs I am scare to take her. Well?
Paid special attention to yvonne in my recent trip to PT, yes her look is pretty and attractive according to PT standard, but remember so many negative FR, didn't try, why she doesn't want business while can ?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Have been targetting Kidd H14R04 since 26.09 but her door say 29.09, so I go 29.09, then become 30.09. Aiyah!

Tonight I go PT target her again but she got booking! Oh well. not my day, try again next time. I notice also age catching up with her. Nevermind, as long as can still bonk, why not?

RTF Ah May H11R09 instead! Yeah baby yeah!

I thank you!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Dowell78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pai say bro

My error, please allow me to correct. My last sentense should read "bro going for good service and don't mind her look, will RTF, i believe.

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowell78 View Post

You will RTF, i believe.

Yours sincerely
Dowell78
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post

Old 04-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

Every WL have their own selling point. Some with their good looks, some with their good service, some with both good looks and service (hopefully more), and some with what was just mentioned below.

For one, that is what Ah May H11R09 got me into entering her room. When I first tried her I was surprised she give AR, BBBJ & frenching! And she is CAT30! Ok, I can dig that, good for me.

But of course, time pass by and I RTF a couple of times and that's it, I lost craving and I have to move on.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
hahaha... the "ju ju" sound is very loud.... outside the room also can hear

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1