The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 26-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
hornycewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Photographer or "photograbber"
Photographer first, followed by grabber
Old 27-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Can I have a nite with you...my dick really need yours little sis. I made sure u bang you hard and made you cum like Haven and Earth..
Go bang yourself
Old 27-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornycewek View Post
Photographer first, followed by grabber
LOL i like the way you think

anyway looks like they have gone MIA
Old 31-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Few weeks back went dinner and drinks with gf... parked my car at marina sq cp. Gf wore a tube top and a skirt... no bra. I put my hand over her shoulder was playing with her nipple when we walked back to my car. She sat in the front passenger seat first.... I was outside my car beside her and lift up her skirt and finger her pussy. She was wet and enjoying.

There were many empty parked cars around... she started to unzip my pants and give me a hj. Once awhile there will be cars pass by... I will act as nothing while she continue to hj and bj. The cars cannot see what she is doing as its blocked by the door.

Gf told me she is horny and she wants... but cp is bright and scare if people see us.... more important is the cameras. At first gf removed her skirt and panty... and her lower half body out of the car and top half still inside car. her ass and pussy stick out in doggy position for me to bonk. Bonk her awhile and she was moaning softly. When I was about to cum, I pull her out of the car standing. Continue to bonk her from behind and pull down her tube... grabbing both her exposed breasts until I cum. If any car or people see us from far, sure can see. Gf then faster hide back to the passenger seat.
Old 31-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
transbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few weeks back went dinner and drinks with gf... parked my car at marina sq cp. Gf wore a tube top and a skirt... no bra. I put my hand over her shoulder was playing with her nipple when we walked back to my car. She sat in the front passenger seat first.... I was outside my car beside her and lift up her skirt and finger her pussy. She was wet and enjoying.

There were many empty parked cars around... she started to unzip my pants and give me a hj. Once awhile there will be cars pass by... I will act as nothing while she continue to hj and bj. The cars cannot see what she is doing as its blocked by the door.

Gf told me she is horny and she wants... but cp is bright and scare if people see us.... more important is the cameras. At first gf removed her skirt and panty... and her lower half body out of the car and top half still inside car. her ass and pussy stick out in doggy position for me to bonk. Bonk her awhile and she was moaning softly. When I was about to cum, I pull her out of the car standing. Continue to bonk her from behind and pull down her tube... grabbing both her exposed breasts until I cum. If any car or people see us from far, sure can see. Gf then faster hide back to the passenger seat.
Wow nice one!!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
goodhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share $$$$$$$$
Old 04-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 21
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

nice stories guys...
Old 04-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

My turn to share my outdoor story
It was donkey years ago .. b4 got married
Ask gf to bbj me on the way back after midnight show at yishun to town
I will pick CTE once up the highway will pull her head down .. challenging part is
I was driving manual car .. but the good thing is after midnight show is abt 2am
I will take last lane while she BBJ I will try to drive and enjoy what was down there .. there was once a Lorry drive pass me and look down he smile and drive off .. another time when I unload into gf mouth when she getting up .. a taxi beside lane spot her and stare awhile b4 he drive off
The fun part is when I cum.. I was stepping on crutch and petrol together .. eye have to look out for traffic .. can't explain the feeling
Old 04-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Solecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting stories here, enjoyed reading them!!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more sharing of outdoor adventures.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:28 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice share... too bad no one post photos this time round
Old 05-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
MarinaBayStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
nice share... too bad no one post photos this time round
No time to take photo for outdoor ..... fuck, cum, go
Old 05-06-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinaBayStones View Post
No time to take photo for outdoor ..... fuck, cum, go
LOL, the thrill of being seen or caught
Old 05-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
In the National Airline's lavatory on the way back to Singapore can???.....
A little bit noisy some-more......

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1