The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bros need help i have a project on phillipino maid.
She requesting me for day service sex starts from 11am to 8 pm.
Hotel 81 charge $15 per hour after membership price.
I am a member at 81 but the price is to steep.
I got to pay 135 bucks.
pls pm me if you have other hotels avail.
u neber consider outsource your project to other bro here ?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Yes outsourcing is the in-thing and most logical if cost is high l am sure the response will be overwheming

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
good suggestion bro, share cost share happiness im in hehe
Old 05-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips from the bros, seems quite unconfirmed also, she say she shy to meet me and what shit, say she not pretty.. still trying to score a first meetup so I can go for 2nd.. doubt can ups 1st meet

will continue my quest.. now got a few indon (dunno why my area all indon maid, hope they are not friends hahaha) contacts from WeChat, will keep pressing on.. hope can post FR soon!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 15
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bros need help i have a project on phillipino maid.
She requesting me for day service sex starts from 11am to 8 pm.
Hotel 81 charge $15 per hour after membership price.
I am a member at 81 but the price is to steep.
I got to pay 135 bucks.
pls pm me if you have other hotels avail.
Bro, sure or not $135 too expensive?
Actually better for you to book overnight. Think price for overnight is just 110$.

The other alternative is to book hourly. You fuck her first then convince her to orgy with your sbf buddies. Charge each bro $20. If got 6 bros then your bonk is free!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 13
jrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud of

For those who has been following my sexventure, i am suppose to meet my horny maid "gf" today but she got sick so have to postphoned. I am asking her if she got friends looking for bf and she say her cousin is..

I am trying to arrange an outing together for specially selected few. in the mean time i will find out more on her cousin first
Old 06-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Bro, sure or not $135 too expensive?
Actually better for you to book overnight. Think price for overnight is just 110$.

The other alternative is to book hourly. You fuck her first then convince her to orgy with your sbf buddies. Charge each bro $20. If got 6 bros then your bonk is free!
20$ Really ?? ??????
Old 06-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 15
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
20$ Really ?? ??????
It's my suggestion to Bro Serpenty.
Judging from your reaction, I think Bro Serpenty will believe my idea works!
Old 06-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haha then he would be OKT after that.

如果当初我勇敢,结局是不是不一样。
如果当时你坚持,回忆会不会不这样。
有时候,一个人的失踪,孤独了一个世界。
世界上最幸福的事情莫过于如此。

Nomster Comics
Old 06-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 16
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Wow whrcis ur area bro, my area around chinatown can't seem to find indo or pinoy maid on wechat

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
Thanks for the tips from the bros, seems quite unconfirmed also, she say she shy to meet me and what shit, say she not pretty.. still trying to score a first meetup so I can go for 2nd.. doubt can ups 1st meet

will continue my quest.. now got a few indon (dunno why my area all indon maid, hope they are not friends hahaha) contacts from WeChat, will keep pressing on.. hope can post FR soon!
Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

hoseh, just scored another meetup for lunch with another indon maid on thurs.. just settled a meetup for breakfast with the first indon maid i was talking about. wish me luck bros! looking forward to the long weekend
Old 06-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wow whrcis ur area bro, my area around chinatown can't seem to find indo or pinoy maid on wechat
east side bro, actually anywhere with HDB and landed should score quite a few maids on WeChat lookaround. landed definitely much higher chance.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 18
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
hoseh, just scored another meetup for lunch with another indon maid on thurs.. just settled a meetup for breakfast with the first indon maid i was talking about. wish me luck bros! looking forward to the long weekend
sorry bro. buying meals for maids is not scoring imho. screwing them is
Old 07-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
sorry bro. buying meals for maids is not scoring imho. screwing them is
lol, matter of time bro.. see how after thurs!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
stfu_dude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
stfu_dude

So finally after a lotta ifs and buts and whatifs and whatnots,I said to myself hell yeah lemme give it a try after all ,their ain't much for me to loose..
So I go about fishing ,you may call it beginners luck but I managed to hookup this filipina... I deliberately let her loose after some initial chats and then touchbase with her after two months ,spinning some story justifying my absence ,two days into talking and she is already hell bent on meeting me ....
The bait she says may I bring my cousin sisters (so-called) ,I said oh dear don't you think it's too early for a threesome she laughs her gut out ,I know she play play ,,,may she want to get them all a free lunch ..
There was one weired request though from her ,which is making me a bit nervous ,she wants me too buy her flowers and chocolates on our first date ,and I was like ....wahaaaaaaat ! Is she one of those whose gonna glue on to me .... A bit scared though but I am taking my chances here ...... She sends me those miss you messages ....best part she pretends she is a nurse ,and I for sure know she is a maid .....meeting her this Sunday ,I am just assesing what my chances are for upping her ,should it get anywhere I'll keep you guys posted ... Anyhow after first meal she must be up for grabs ,so I can share her number with few fellow here if I don't find her interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1