The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Had my shirt pulled by LBs and hands molested by them...not good feeling leh..
Which feeling is better, kana molest by LBs or gays? ............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 10-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Which feeling is better, kana molest by LBs or gays? ............
Off course by gays more jialat. I really felt like throwing up then.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Off course by gays more jialat. I really felt like throwing up then.
U must've gay look I walk in pattaya walking st alone no LBs hew me let alone touch me 5555
Old 10-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

What is the situation now/expectations for CNY on Short term and Short term rooms in Soi6?

Have a friend going down CNY to meet his gik and as he’s used to also doing some “extras” on Soi 6 at same time, he’s asking me as he just heard that because of some kind of police action/ M-Club, Tokyo Kids (?) etc raided, that Soi6 Bars stopped offering?

What’s the real story?
SEAJ
Old 11-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What happened to all the promised FRs?

Pattaya pattaya ...... puying lub u mak mak
Old 11-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U must've gay look I walk in pattaya walking st alone no LBs hew me let alone touch me 5555
Hello uncle I think it's you who humsup the ladyboys so they don't need to molest you lah!
Old 11-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Any bros who are familiar with PAT's weather in that during raining season, is the flooding persistent or transient?
Rainy months are?
Old 11-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Normally Sep & Oct the rain most jialat, sometimes will have flooding.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Any bros who are familiar with PAT's weather in that during raining season, is the flooding persistent or transient?
Rainy months are?
Rainy months are like nov-dec. Followed by cold season. Really cold especially at pratamnak hill in the wee hours in the morning. Saw a few times flood at the entrance of walking street where all the seafood restaurants are. Stayed in pattaya for a few months last year to experience the raining and cold season.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Stayed in pattaya for a few months last year to experience the raining and cold season.
You sibei goot .............Stay in Pattaya juz to experience rain and cold
I rather discover and explore the warmth of different pussy holes

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 11-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hello uncle I think it's you who humsup the ladyboys so they don't need to molest you lah!
I tied them up at coconut bars and whip their karcheng tell them Ur charming prince, Jimfairy, aka ladyboy sugar daddy will come rescue them all ...
Old 15-02-2015, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Past 3 days in PAT. 1st night follow Bro Naemlo and his bodyguard for dinner .....nothing happening.
2nd night went Walking Street with 4 "bodyguards". Had my shirt pulled by LBs and hands molested by them...not good feeling leh.
But went Farenheit. My bottled water cost me THB150 if recall right. I ask number 53 to sit with me. Name is "Piew" i heard. From Sakron Nakon. Fair but little big boned with sharp and demure features. 21 yrs old. But BF VERY EX so no-go-go for me.
2nd plc can't recall name (Hollywood or...?). But one bro with us got a sharp feature girl from Buriam to sit with him. Seems more relaxed here and girls more fun.
3rd place was Palace. Girls are interesting mix. Some very fun and sporting....some are otherwise.
Walking Street compared with LK is a notch above in both quality of girls and prices.
If i recall right, ST BF for Farenheit girl mentioned earlier is THB1000 plus THB400 for room use + THB3000 (or was it 2K?) for girl. Ouch.
No offense, bro. I understand you can spend your money any freaking way u desire.

Generally if you go to agg bar in WS and buy nam(water) and then take girl from Farenheit(prolly one of the higher end agg bars) for LT or ST, your wallet is taking a beating man. Nevertheless, glad you have fun.....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 15-02-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
You sibei goot .............Stay in Pattaya juz to experience rain and cold
I rather discover and explore the warmth of different pussy holes
Lol. I meant I experienced the rainy and cold season back then. Was staying at pratamnak Soi 5 area. Night time ride motorsai back damn cold after going out. Pattaya girls not my cup of tea. I prefer Bangkok more. But the jomtien beach relaxation and traveling around in motorbike is cheap.season chill and noir Pattaya is nice but can't beat nightspots in Bangkok. Overall a good place to relax.
Old 15-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

Bro Vbkk don't tcss at pattaya this thread is meant for sharing infor on pattaya .... Go to Thailand tcss thread there posted people said don't come to MYthread tcss lol and screw up my thread lol
Old 16-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops - sorry - double posted when trying to correct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1