The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
i was reading the earlier posts by NaughtyAngMoh. he said in 2009 he was picking up girls like crazy at Insomnia in CHIJMES and Naughty Girl/Ipanema at LP. How's the scene at those places and OT?

Probably gonna try the food at Jollibee anyway.
Insomnia attracts FLs, who may go free, if you are fair skinned

Naughty Girl / Ipanema is in OT, not LP and Sunday afternoons, it does get hot and sweaty
Old 16-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 16
venussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
The DJ play a song, something like... Let me see you hands in the air Bayar, let me see your hands in the air...
KNN, all the Bayar in the dance floor raise thier hands... It was a fucking LOL sence...
Also I have a few good sandwich squeezing thru as it was dame pack in the disco,
Bro I think your hand will be very busy then ... no risk right
Old 16-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Just show respect, kind to them and they will soon open for you.
Old 16-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

one maid I am working told me she just has a part-time job on Sunday in LP and has no free time, is it true or just her tactic trying to get more allowance? is it true that they can get another-time job ?
Old 16-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
one maid I am working told me she just has a part-time job on Sunday in LP and has no free time, is it true or just her tactic trying to get more allowance? is it true that they can get another-time job ?
It is moonlightning, it is not allowed.
Old 16-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 14
betty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
It is moonlightning, it is not allowed.
bro legally should not be allowed right. Last time I also get one maid telling me same story, even one asking me if can providing her a part time job

ups you bro, up me back if can cheers
Old 17-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty View Post
bro legally should not be allowed right. Last time I also get one maid telling me same story, even one asking me if can providing her a part time job

part time to them is very common. For 4 hours they are paid SGD 50 for a normal house hold work. Although legally is not right but some employer wanted to offer then the maid will sure take the part time job.

Unless part time job to do the fucking services
Old 17-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harakiril33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros 小弟 new to this thread, diligently reading previous posts. Need some advice for first ever meetup.

Been on wechat last few days, cast net. Added this A-cup 23yo indo last night. But really SYT looking, shy and conservative expressions, see already feel like ripping off her clothes. Been here 2 years. Surprised she was enthu in chat, different from her shy pics. Talk cock for a night n she readily accepted to meet up jalan jalan. Asked me send pic, I sent her me and another girl pic. She joke say my gf, but told her not. So meeting up next Sun.

Got 7 days before meetup, any topics to talk during this duration?

I know it's retarded not to initiate bonk, with regards to her "demure" pics, should I initiate it first time meet? [but at the back of my mind, I'm thinking how many S'poreans and Banglas could have bonked her already]

Lastly, she's one of the most enthu in chatting among all my contacts. Too good to be true? I rmb one bro saying "we hunt, they also hunt". Maybe she's just golddigger, or I just think too much...

Pardon for noob questions, just doing all I can to mentally prepare for my first meetup [I don't even know if we'll chicken duck talk real life]. Thanks in advance! =)
Old 17-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 14
Darlin is one of the Best!Darlin is one of the Best!Darlin is one of the Best!Darlin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty View Post

bro you can off to pay her for companionship and fucking services see if can

just joking, and that no fun for maid hunting
Old 17-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Bros 小弟 new to this thread, diligently reading previous posts. Need some advice for first ever meetup.

Been on wechat last few days, cast net. Added this A-cup 23yo indo last night. But really SYT looking, shy and conservative expressions, see already feel like ripping off her clothes. Been here 2 years. Surprised she was enthu in chat, different from her shy pics. Talk cock for a night n she readily accepted to meet up jalan jalan. Asked me send pic, I sent her me and another girl pic. She joke say my gf, but told her not. So meeting up next Sun.

Got 7 days before meetup, any topics to talk during this duration?

I know it's retarded not to initiate bonk, with regards to her "demure" pics, should I initiate it first time meet? [but at the back of my mind, I'm thinking how many S'poreans and Banglas could have bonked her already]

Lastly, she's one of the most enthu in chatting among all my contacts. Too good to be true? I rmb one bro saying "we hunt, they also hunt". Maybe she's just golddigger, or I just think too much...

Pardon for noob questions, just doing all I can to mentally prepare for my first meetup [I don't even know if we'll chicken duck talk real life]. Thanks in advance! =)
share the wechat id we find out for u.
Old 17-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 15
pussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
share the wechat id we find out for u.
bro u notti up notti bros
Old 17-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 14
vibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervibrate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

experts, just want to ask a question: How do you handling maids that ask you to top up their cards before meet-up?

Got one maid talked quite long but never meet, and now she want me to help her to top-up, havn't reply ... think my reply is can top up when we meet

now maids too smart lao
Old 17-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice love them boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrphotography View Post

Sure.. here are 2 of the many photos i have of the latest phil maid i had.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
yawnz...
me so tired now...
in meeting but nodding away...
expended too much energy just now...
was having car sex in pasir ris...
wif another filipino maid...
she was so naive...me almost CIP...
but last minute decided to cum on tummy...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...

Last edited by ol'coyote; 19-08-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Need answers from senior bros...

Its just a one-off sex incident...

If a maid gets pregnant in Sg, i believe the employers will be penalised and their bond guarantee forfeited by MOM.

Qn: What happens to the guy(fling, not employer) who got her pregnant? I believe its not against the law as both are adults. But will he be liable for the hospital expenses incurred for the delivery? What else is the guy liable for in the eyes of the law?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1