The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 鑫 天 地

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Walan..biet noi tieng viet.....can xnn them.
Biet noi tieng viet, they can't xnn u.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hellosy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros.

Date : 23/09 monday.
Time : hh

I am going to 鑫天地 today evening for HH session.
Interested bro please PM me asap
We can have the session together, split the cost evenly.

Estimate around 50 per pax for tips and rm.
Let all have fun together.

Regard
Hellosy

Last edited by hellosy; 23-09-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 23-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Joystick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro jackal,

Which geylang MTV fo u go?
What is LT?
Old 23-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Joystick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro hellish?

How r the quality of the girls? Playable? I don't like pretty vase.
Old 23-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hellosy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joystick

The gals from viet is very playable.
Old 26-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 鑫 天 地

First ktv fr from my backlog!

Venue: XTD

Date: (sat about 4 weeks ago. HH then SH. Insane we know but it was a friend's bachelor party so we went all out)

Breakdown into hh/sh segments ok?

Part1: HH
Time: 430pm

Arrived at the location. Seriously huge with loads of girls hanging around the walkways. Loads of viets and prcs. Young nubile hot delectable. Things are looking promising.

Went into a big room (Thanks to Amy for arranging for us). Amy brought in batches of girls, mostly lookers and young. Got 2 super wild ones for my bachelor friend and all of us had one by our side within 10 minutes. Happy hour so butterflying not that serious. Had too much to drink cos was trying too hard to make my friend drunk then was resting with my eyes closed while my girl was butterflying.

Next thing I know, she was back grinding me and shoving my face into her books which are now exposed after she pulled down her top. Shiokness followed when she extended get hand into my berms and gave me a hj right there with me fingering her.

My friend was already topless by this time and dancing with his girl who was already in just her g string. Wild and truly happy hour. Standard hour fr coming up soon...
Old 26-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 鑫 天 地

Part 2. SH
About 9 i think? Friend's energy level was still quite high but we had to change to a smaller room. Girls selection not as good I think (either cos of higher volume of customers or the beer was wearing off). Mummy was still stellar as usual, helping to herd back missing girls. Prc girls are mainly vase-ish. If your are looking to grind and have your face boob slapped, viets girls all the way. Let at about 1 cos too shag already.

Summary
Go for HH.
Damage: standard 50 mummy/ 50 girls/ 20 waiters. Alcohol not exactly sure but in sure other bros here can provide details on that. I'm only providing the experience summary
Old 27-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LazyCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 鑫 天 地

Just a short FR on 鑫 天 地.

When there during HH today with a buddy around 5pm, shown a room that mummy say can fit 4 bros, but feel more comfortable with 3 bros. Anyway the music system and the deco are nice and clean, no cigarette smoke smell.

Mostly Viet and Prc. Mummy system. Playability quite good and also depend on your luck. I would estimate most of the ladies ages are in their 20s, give or take a few maybe late 20s.

50 over rooms but still fully book for HH. Best call and reserve room before going. Mummy can recommend if you have certain preference, again depend on your luck.

HH hour - 4.30pm to 9pm. last order is 8pm.

The damage for HH

Tower Beer - $117.00 (service and gst charge included)
complete with finger food like peanuts and fruit.

Tips for waiters (3 or 4) - $10.00 each.

Mummy - $50.00

Ladies - $50.00

Had a lot of fun with a PRC recommended by Mummy as I want playability. Return for another session.... definitely.

Just my 2 cents worth, cheers !!!
Old 30-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KTV Outing weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 05.10.13 (Sat)

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $60 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 3-4 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT
Private Message Kiko with your real name and mobile number.

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 117 round up $120
2 Waiter tips: $20
1 Mummy tips : 50
Total: 120 + 20 + 50 = $190
190 / 4 person = $47.50 Rounded up is $50.

(No hidden mark up cost of more than 5%)

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3)
4)
5)

Need another 3 bros to join in, $50 to give to kiko when inside the KTV room.
Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 18
mrxs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrxs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro going XTD today ? either HH or SH, pls msg me, I'll be thrilled if I could join u guys.

UP LIST :
The following bros pls PM me when u next post
Old 30-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

KTV Outing weekend

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $60 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 3-4 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Raphel (Pending)
4)
5)

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
KTV Outing weekend

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Thanks
bro thanks for upping, just up you back cheers
Old 01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

KTV Outing weekend

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Truepain (Pending)
4)
5)

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xtd is really a weird plc.

they have one of the cheapest HH but also one of the most exp SH
Old 01-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

KTV Outing weekend

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Truepain
4)
5)

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!

Last edited by kiko; 01-10-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1