The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANLF View Post
No bro no_faith,dun get the wrong idea.
no worries bro ANLF.

this coming thursday early morning carling cup tie wif leicester city.
it could be the chance to see many youth expose in this match.
Old 29-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

we will grill the Foxes

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 29-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes Bro JWNY, grill 'em continental cum samba style.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG and Bro steamystreamsg!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 29-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 17
ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

We will not be suprise to see another 6 nil tharshing or maybe even more against the Foxes.
Old 30-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
no worries bro ANLF.

this coming thursday early morning carling cup tie wif leicester city.
it could be the chance to see many youth expose in this match.
Ten Cates, nicknamed "Top Cat" by Chelsea fans, seems to have shown his mettle.

Chelsea is better with John Terry. Alex is more re-assuring, and Fereirra's game has improved. The change in form coincided with the return of Carvalho and Lampard.
Old 30-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Ten Cates, nicknamed "Top Cat" by Chelsea fans, seems to have shown his mettle.

Chelsea is better with John Terry. Alex is more re-assuring, and Fereirra's game has improved. The change in form coincided with the return of Carvalho and Lampard.
the pass by lampard to drogba is superb.
the last goal by sheva. tat is the sheva we wanted to see. confident shot on goal.

Zola era is back.
Old 31-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wanted to say Chelsea is better "WITHOUT" John Terry, and that Alex has been pretty re-assuring standing in for Terry. I hope Alex will continue to keep Terry on the bench, even if the latter becomes fit. The screaming free kick that beat Mark Schwazer must have won Alex many more fans.
Old 31-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

Alex, defender wif flair and attacking mind.
Terry more down to earth, commanding.

sumtimes it really depend the kind of play we are adapting in each match.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

Contract news...

Grant in the dark over Lamps
Avram Grant has admitted he is not involved in the negotiations to extend Frank Lampard's contract at Chelsea.

The England international has 18 months remaining on his current deal, but is still to follow the likes of John Terry in committing his long term future
to the Stamford Bridge side, sparking speculation over his future.

Lampard again proved his worth to Chelsea with a hat trick in their dramatic 4-3 Carling Cup victory over Leicester, including the winning goal in injury time.

Blues boss grant knows the former west Ham player is a key member of his squad but was unable to shed any light on the progress of talks.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alex, defender wif flair and attacking mind.
Terry more down to earth, commanding.

sumtimes it really depend the kind of play we are adapting in each match.
Terry "WAS", especially 1st 2 seasons. BTW, Terry has stopped scoring.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Terry "WAS", especially 1st 2 seasons. BTW, Terry has stopped scoring.
maybe he was, the injuries, the mourinho saga...but he still commited to Chelsea, have to give chance lor.

Terry has stopped scoring, i dun see anyting wrong. afterall, he is not a striker.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Great win for the Chels yesterday and some results going our way...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

This is the closest my devotion can get...goes well with my Chelsea tie

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Grant: We underperformed
Chelsea boss happy to come away with fortunate point

Chelsea boss Avram Grant expects better from his side after they drew 0-0 with Schalke; however he was happy to come away with a point

The Blues missed out on a chance to secure their place in the next round of the UEFA Champions League as Schalke took control of the Group B encounter.

Mirko Slomka's men were extremely unfortunate not to secure three points after Rafinha and Peter Lovenkrands were both denied by the woodwork.

Grant reserved praise for Schalke's performance, conceding that his side were second best.

"We wanted to win but it was not easy to play Schalke at home. They needed to win because a draw was not good enough.
It was not a bad result but not our best game," he said.

staying up to watch them play and they gave a lousy display.
midfield gave too much room for the schalke players to exploit.
there is no determination to claim victory.

i was hoping Chelsea to lose and serve as a wake up call for them.
such performace is unacceptable.
Old 16-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i was hoping Chelsea to lose and serve as a wake up call for them.
such performace is unacceptable.
lose away from home bro -record still intact

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1