The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Doing a FR on Mon from Et88

Date: 6 Apr
Time: At night

feeling horny during the afternoon and msg bro DT on the availability of girls in his stable. Ended u[ with choosing Mon

In my opinion, my ratings, along with my experience is below:

Face: 6.5/10 Heavy make up, but still acceptable (for me, I believe my standard of pretty is rather high.. hence other bros may rate her higher). Although her face is not as pretty as what i wanted, she makes up for it in service

Body: 8.5/10 - Her body is not as tanned as other thais... slim with abit of tummy. Not that it places her body out of proportion. It was very nice and I really liked her figure. Not to mention her cute little ass. Not for boobs lovers though... I think it is a small B size. But I think it suits her body's proportion well.

Shower: 7/10 SOP. Nothing much. We kissed abit

BBBJ: 9/10 - why I rate 9/10 is because I believe there will aways be another lady that blows your mind. For her.. I am not a fan of BBBJ, but she really made me enjoy her BBBJ. Lots of slurping sound and the way she does it makes my dick hard....

FJ: 8/10 Started with catbath then it became my turn to service her. If i interpreted her body language correctly, she seemed to like being painted. Next, I went to missionary and cowgirl.. Man.. she sure can ride.. At the climax, I think she was damn high and started to ride me back and forth super hard.. and smack my chest.. ahha.. went along with her cowgirl and ultimately I cummed.. while squeezing her boobs =)

After which we bathed and then chatted quite abit. her english is above average. She can understand english and converse fairly well.

Overll as I am a one shot man.. I shall not elaborate any further after my first shot. For people who love BBBJ, I would recommend her. Not sure if she does CIM, but can check with bro DT.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for LaserB's Flower:

Chose her mainly for the promise of a good massage and this she delivered well.

Her figure is the womanly type, meaty but with that voluptuous shape nice for bonking and fairly big, soft natural boobs. Can't play with them as much as i'd like because this part quite sensitive and she end up feeling ticklish.

FJ was satisfying, had the 1st shot in missionary after she rode me for starters then pulled me on top of her and told me to "work" Then followed by massage, and with about 20 min left i didn't feel up to 2nd shot. But she managed to change my mind with a fantastic bbbj ending with CIM.

Very hardworking and good attitude, service for the full 90 min. Her english comms is better than average and we could chat and tease around a bit. Told me this is her third time here on the job and not surprising that the service level is up there, as she is in the same line back in thailand. Turns out her sister is also here in the same place... so tempting!
Old 09-04-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Small FR for Beer from Monte29...

Face: 7/10, heavy makeup on. Wear braces. A bit different from photos.
Body: 7/10, big C but saggy. Got tummy and she have a kid
BBBJ: 7/10, not bad, got feel of braces. Felt slightly commercial
Frenching: 2/10, she dun allow, only kiss
Service: 7/10, personal rating.
RTF: no

Felt a little cheated since she look diff from photos. Maybe i shld avoid monte29 as a whole.

But im interested in kiba from E66. Shall see how..
Old 09-04-2016, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

FR on Mabell Tomyam69

Face: 4/10. Same as pic but she looks older. Like your next door neighbour in mid 30s.
Boobs: 7/10. Quite big and original nice to suck.
Frenching: 0/10. Not allowed. She say ulcer. Kiss neck and ears, she say itchy. Maybe i not handsome
BBBJ: 5/10. Good skills. Includes licking of groin and balls. But less than 5 mins
FJ: 4/10. First round cowgirl follow by missionary. Riding skills soso. 1st shot cum in missionary after constant reminds myself i am fucking my neighbour's wife and psycho myself how kinky it is.
Painting: Never try. No mood go down on her.
Massage: piano with no strength. After guiding her to use her ankle and body strength, slightly improve abit.

Totally no mood for 2nd shot as I am more into SYT and at the age (or probably is my preference) i focus on face must be cute cute one. If cannot make it, i cannot achieve hardness.

She save the show by giving me another BBBJ that makes me 75% hard again. Pump 2nd round and soft halfway. So i give up.

One man's meat is another's poison. If you are into fucking milf/other people's wife(野味), budget budget FL or you are a one shot guy, worth a try. Something different.

Chose her because timing cannot match all my shortlisted and she is cheaper and ORD-ing. Being a noob in FL, wanna try how are the services of ORD mood FL. Also, i prefer to go for houses instead of hotel as I can check out next target while moving in and out. Since it is 'cheaper', I am putting in a lower investment cost.

Saw another hot SYT there may try soon.
RTF: No

OKT responsive and good customer service. 10/10.
RT Book Stable: Yes
Old 09-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 14
sjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Small FR for Beer from Monte29...

Face: 7/10, heavy makeup on. Wear braces. A bit different from photos.
Body: 7/10, big C but saggy. Got tummy and she have a kid
BBBJ: 7/10, not bad, got feel of braces. Felt slightly commercial
Frenching: 2/10, she dun allow, only kiss
Service: 7/10, personal rating.
RTF: no

Felt a little cheated since she look diff from photos. Maybe i shld avoid monte29 as a whole.

But im interested in kiba from E66. Shall see how..
Monte has never been in my list for bonking ever since I've booked their girls way back in 2015. Dishonest and always providing the wrong informations on their girls, would strongly advise Bros to skip this stable.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Blurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Prissy from PS stable recently. Just on the day before she went back.

Rather good session. Nice girl and nice boobs. Went for two rounds that ended both in missionary.

Maybe best is to have them when they just arrive.

Old 09-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
YoungLikeItHot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYoungLikeItHot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mille @ Laserbabes

Kanna pressure by Bro Linus 555 to write a FR for her, but indeed she worth a FR
Face: 9/10. Early 20s. Definitely in my Top 10 list.
Boobs: 8/10. C+ to D enhanced. Not so well done.
Frenching: NA. I never initiate, would try next time and let you guys know
Foreplay: 1st time in this line, she give a decent BBBJ and catbath just like BF & GF 555...
FJ: Never cum in this session 555, not her fault because i'm too tired from morning work out. I feel she can satisfied whatever pattern you like, she is a athletics into cycling, stamina should be able to match you!
Painting: I never initiate.
Gfe: Whole session is like Gf & Bf meet up 555, we chat almost everything from hobbies, like, dislike... etc. If you know thai language will be advantage hehe... those who looking for Gfe and look, she is the one!

OKT: I'm not sure whether is Bro linus in contact haha... but is definitely a bro! responsive and give good recommendation to me most of the time! Yo Fr written & post!
RTU: very very soon hehe! but this week/season. Laserbabes' breeds suit my taste 555. Too many chicks, too little $$$ & time.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ilovesoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nesh of LB look tempting. But don't seem to saw any FR on her. Anyone here that try her out yet??
Old 09-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjy88 View Post
Monte has never been in my list for bonking ever since I've booked their girls way back in 2015. Dishonest and always providing the wrong informations on their girls, would strongly advise Bros to skip this stable.
I agree with you.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Hana From ET88

Regret only try her today as she is leaving our shores soon.

Really is a CIM queen as recommended by Bro DT.

As stated in my previous sexperiences, i seldom 2 shot. but this fine lady make me go 2 shots.

Teasing starts the moment i entered the room and continued all the way to the shower area.

Her BBBJ is really top notch. One of the best i've had.
Licks...
Teases....
Pumps.....
Deep Throats.....
Fast......
Slow......
Fast........
First shot CIM within 15 minutes.

Proceed to Massage and i would say she gives a good back massage even though she is not in this line in her homeland.

I complimented her on her massage skills and the massage went on for about 20 minutes. Shiok sia.

No cues were given as she automatically proceed to catbath my entire back to get me back to action. Very nice feel. Boob rubs and licks. Wet sia. I was soon on high alert and she can feel it. I turn around and the BBBJ action starts again.

I requested for FJ and she whisper as you wish... whatever you want... Nice....

FJ for me was routine not because she boring but i'm a routine guy. Cowgirl all the way as i see her soft soft all natural tits move in poetry motion.
Explosion completed.

Proceed to massage me again but i told her to rest. We go bath together.
Bath you like a king i tell you. Washes your back and front thoroughly and even squat down to wash my legs. Service Queen to the max.

I encouraged her to come back soon and wished her all the best for her future. This lady deserves support.

Looks 75 (mid 20s to 30)
BOOBs 98 (for being ample C and natural)
BBBJ 100 (Best in Dome 1 so far for me)
FJ 85 (Routine for me as mentioned)
Shower 100 (1st class service)
England 85 (easy to comms)
Attitude 100 (Cheerful, obliging, Hardworking)
OVR 95 (Best FL1 so far for me in 2016)

Location 85
ROOM 85
OKT Svc 100

First Time try ET88 so i would say Bro DT really is responsive, helpful, gives good recommendation and friendly. Best OKT experience so far.

Thanks Everybirdy Thanks
Old 09-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

yes, Hana service and bbbj is super good. confirm cim type.
and she told me she loves to suck cock n have sex....the type that u can fuck her anyway u like and she'll moan seductively for you type.
Old 09-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

targeting these 2 next. anyone here tried?
Debra from LAX
Estee from SD
Old 09-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shiltoncc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yaya from et88.

Very reluctant to write her FR, wantes to keep her for myself, but must do justice to all brothers and esp Yaya herself.

Looks: 7.5 person more beautiful than pic, when she smile (80% of the whole session), her eyes smile also, easily 8.5 to 9.
Boobs: not for boob lover. B.
Body: Slim type.
French: 9/10. Other FL rejected me coz maybe not handsome. But she allow. So good news for those not handsome brothers.
BBBJ: 10/10. Very hardworking, although my 2nd shot took very long, asked her if she's tired, but she kept going till CIM.
FJ: 9/10. 1st shot in her cowgirl.
Comm: limited English, but for brothers who speak Thai (like me), no worry.
GFE: 20/10. For being able to speak Thai, definitely got extra points.
RTF: YES. She wanted me to do so..
Old 09-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of

I don't normally write FR, but i just came out of a very good session and i feel i must give justice to the service I received.

I'm writing FR for Aery from ET88:
http://elegantthai88.com/index.php/topic,79.0.html

As all the other bros commented, Bro DT DOES NOT DISAPPOINT

After reading on the other bros FR on Aery I figured i must try.
Booking was quick and easy. Bro DT is really responsive to my msgs.

Location was very easy to find, with ample parking space for those who drive.
The unit was rather spacious with a spacious bathroom.

Greeted by Aery at the door and was pleased to say the images are real.
She was really friendly and easy to chat with so I didn't feel awkward at all.
When we strip and get ready to shower, you will never miss that glorious pair of boobs eagerly waiting for your touch. Although it was enchanced but they are soft to the touch, highly recommended for boob lovers like me.

Shower was standard SOP with her soaping every inch of your body.. Yes, the rear too so you know what was in store later.

Proceeded to the room and started frenching naked body to body.. OMG with her boobs constantly slightly touching your body and teasing.. Started to finger her and she started to get wet from the touch.. She began to cat bath me circling the nipples and slowly going down south to bbbj.. Good skills and slurping sounds was a mega plus point.. Licked the sack and then to AR.. First time having AR and wow.. What have i missed all these while! Then my turn to service her, slowly kissed her smooth back all the way down to the butt and thighs and calf with her slightly moaning away.. Turned her around, frenched more then proceed to feed on the pair of boobs, slowly going down and start painting and fingering her till she started to twitch in submission.. No smell, cute little clit sensative to the touch..

Now ready for the real battle, she bbbj somemore with me lying down till i was rock solid and capped me with her mouth.. Then climbed up and rode me like no tomorrow.. You see the pair of D or E cups jiggling you just have to cup them.. Rode me for a good few minutes and started her hip grinding.. Woooo.. All these while telling myself to control man control.. Can feel her clenching her V and her body stiffing up, i got her to lie down and i proceeded to attack her with both her calf on my shoulders and kissing her calf while doin deep strokes.. All these while the "stereo" was great, as if motivating you to go on and on..

Proceeded to doggie.. Wah.. Deep thrusting with the full view of the smooth butt.. Proceeded to left hand massage breast and right hand massage clit whilst deep thrust doggie.. Heavenly.. Last lap of the race, missionary with her legs spread wide ramming home for victory.. Unloaded together with my rod twitching in her and continue frenching.. Best..

Cleaned up and she rested on my chest whilst we warm down.. She fell asleep and took a nap.. Guess i wore her out or the prev 4 bros combined we make her really tired.. This whole while from the time i stepped into the room she played soft english music to add to the ambience so there is no awkward silence.. You know always after first shot resting in the silent room that kind of funny feeling, totally none of that..

After a short nap she woke up and proceeded ask me to shower get ready for massage then round 2.. As i already did 1 shot before i came to meet her, i figured to rest and enjoy the massage.. She began to massage for me.. DAMN good massage! Not those piano touch touch tickle tickle kind.. Really solid bending and stretching skills.. Even stepped the back of my thighs and knee my back! Massage was solid and sensual cos her jugs will occasionally slide across my back..

Overall ratings:

Looks: 8.5 / 10 ( alittle makeup but still look cute and pretty. My guess is late 20s)
Body: 9.5 / 10 small frame not plump at all with huge boobs, like Manga or anime body
Boobs: 9.5 / 10 huge and soft.. Minus 0.5 cos she told me enhanced but hell yeah!
FJ: 9.5 / 10 soft moaning all the time, great riding and grinding, accomodating to what you want
Bbbj: 9 / 10 nice sucking power combined with slurping
Gfe: 9 / 10 really nice to chat with and sleeping in your arms after you both are exhausted

Ambience: 9 / 10 with sensual music playing whilst you battle
RTF : DEFINATELY but she is leaving on the 12th so Bros catch this manga godess whilst you can!

Came out one damn happy man!
Old 09-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
user12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Short fr for Yaya from et88

First time in this new location so when I reach the location bro dt called and provided clear instructions on where to proceed.

New location is discreet and furnished nicely.
When I got out of the lift Yaya was already waiting there

Looks: 7.5/10 young she is only 22 and is still a student back in bkk
Body: 7.5/10 boobs is probably a b but it fits well with her body size
Bbbj/cim: 9/10 can really suck well and for a Long time
Fj: 8/10 accommodate various positions and very wet doesn't require ky
Massage: 7/10 acceptable
Gfe: 7/10 she doesn't speak much English so will be better if Bros can speak some Thai. She mentions that she knows a bit of jap as well
Overall it was a good experience and worth the money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1