The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 12-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AlibabaHuga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

First time posting a FR , pardon me.
Mon from et88
Soft spoken, very good service, power massage, gfe feel.
Looks 8/10, similar to pic
Body 8/10 got abit tummy , veryvery nice ass
Boobs 9/10 tofu like boobs
Bbbj 10/10 i dont know how to describe, just shiok
Fj 8/10
Rtf : doubt i can because she is leaving soon, bros out there who wants a great time nv go cfm regret la.
Thanks bro dt for the reco.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for the sisters at Laserbabes. My first FR so here goes.

When I arrived, the 2 were already in their cosplay as requested, except it was the wrong one. So we had quite a laugh on that and that broke the ice. They offered to change after the shower, so not much of an issue there.

Flower speaks better English than Freyja so she translates for me an Freyja most of the time. Both sisters were really friendly and easy to talk to, so no awkwardness there.

Proceed to shower and was treated like a king. Freyja I'm front, flower at the back, they practically forbid me from washing myself. Freyja got a bit naughty and started rubbing herself against me. Hahah. Anyway, showering done, and Freyja toweled me down while flower finishes her cleaning up cause not too much space in bathtub for 3 of us so mid way she stepped out and just sprayed water on us.

So went to bed, and the girls changed into the right costume. They didn't have to, but plus points for being so obliging. Anyway, fun starts, first with Freyja bbj me while flower practically rapes my mouth. Most violent frenching I ever had. Most fun one too. All the while Freyja kept up with deep throat, ball sucking etc, till I can't take it and cim. Didn't want to initially, but they kept saying no worries, got 4 shots we can make u hard again very fast. Flower even did the slurping action. Hahah did I mentioned flower is the more kinky of the 2?

So after the 1st shot, they gave me some light massage of my limbs while chatting. This was the part where I find freyja's gfe feeling shines the best. She will really treat u like her bf. Nvr stopping her massage while chatting with u.

After 20-30 min rest, Freyja made me hard again which surprised me like hell. Cos in the morning, I actually didn't plan to visit them, so had already had my shot in the morning. So after the cim, I thought I would only be hard again after an hour. But I dunno what she did. She just held it in her hands for a while and it got hard without much effort! Second round starts with flower riding me while Freyja frenched me and gave me her boobs to suck. Flower was well, like a woman mad about sex, riding me like there's no tomorrow, till she got tired and we changed to doggy. So we continued a while more while I frenched Freyja and fingered her. Then we switched cd and I entered Freyja. Flower got kinky again and she started to finger my asshole. Nvr enter, but was like wtf! In a shiok way.

Then I got tired and Freyja got on top. Hugged me close while riding me till we got all sweaty. I fingered flower in the mean time, till I came. Freyja was so tired she just collapsed on top of me.

So after that, Freyja gave me back massage and 15.mins later they asked for another round, but okt called and say left 5 mins. So we couldn't continue and I went to shower. They thought I waited for them so when I already was done and Freyja saw it, she was so apologetic. Told her it's alright and she toweled me down again. Gfe feeling damn high. I got dressed and when was about to leave, Freyja hugged and kissed one last time.

In summary, great session. If u like kinky wild girl crazy for sex type, take flower. If u like very high gfe, go for Freyja. Only downside from the whole thing is no lesbo action. Flower said they don't do it. But willing to overlook that due to freyja. Might rtf if enough cash.

Last edited by pandknight; 12-04-2016 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
cuntester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElegantThai88 View Post
i alr PM u bro. take a look. thanks.
Same here, waiting forever
Old 12-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi my first FR here.

FR For Portia from Laserbabe.

Quick summary:

Look: 8.5/10 (definitely SYT)
Boobs: 8/10 (small but soft and natural, I like)
Body: 8.5/10 (average to slim build, short in height)
Catbath: 6.5/10 (TBH not so good)
Bj: 7/10 (too bad no BBBJ cause she wearing braces and claim pain)
Fj: 10/10 (one of the best I had until now *I am inexperience*)
GFE: 7/10 (perhaps I myself ain't a talkative person or whatever, there's also some language barrier cause she speaks simple English)
Location: 8.5/10 (10-15mins walk from Mrt, place itself is spacious/discreet enough)

OTK was clear on the instructions on the location. When I reach the place, was greeted by a cute lady, got my excited. Bathing is SOP really, not much action going on until both of us reach the bed. She gave a satisfying capped BJ while licking around my balls and body. After awhile we went for the cowgirl ride and I came within minutes. Maybe I'm bad at controlling but damn it felt so good.

We then proceed to bath and clean ourselves up. I requested massage and she did. Boy the message felt relaxing, did it for quite awhile. She massaged my back and legs. However got 1 funny incident, she almost fell down because she was at the edge of the bed, I told her to rest awhile.

After few minutes, she asked me if I can do a second shot. I told her I can't because I'm tired. (most of the chatting is through some translation app). She asked if I want baby oil, which I comply. Damn it was relaxing, even had my dick harden somehow. After some time, ask her to stop and rest.

After that, I asked her if can kiss, she said sure some slight kiss (no frenching doe). Ask her to BBBJ me but was denied due to her braces and pain. Capped me and process to kiss/BJ/Catbath me. Then she ask me whether if I want to ride her again. This time the second round cowgirl was much better, I managed to last longer and it felt even better. She was riding me and moaning while I was holding her waist up and down. Her moan got even lovely and I was at my max. Tried holding back but shot in her anyway. But it was a tiny mini shot and she continue to ride me and got seriously horny. She even twist a little and I go even faster, holding her waist up and down quickly. I then release everything on her. However I could tell from her face she was a little disappointed and I'm with myself too perhaps she was on her way to orgasm

RTF: Definitely if I got extra cash, too poor la as a student. (maybe second time might break the ice haha) She told me she's here for only 2 weeks, reach our shores on 10 April.

Overall 9/10

Last edited by helpmefast; 13-04-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 10
sologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Laurie of LB:

As usual, Bro Linus's girls are of standard and recommendations spot on. Thanks again for the arrangement.

Looks: 8/10. Close to pics. A very GND + OL feel. I consider pretty and she's very fair. If she didn't speak I'd think she's Chinese.

Body: 9/10 slim with long legs, not the bony type. Fantastic ass with B-cups.

BBBJ/FJ: 9/10 Feels a little SOP but is top-notched service. You'll leave feeling like a king.

GFE: 9/10 from showering, cleaning you up to offering drinks, feels like visiting a gf, bros who knows Korean can spar a little as she knows some.

Overall: 8/10 fantastic bonk but no chemistry between me and her. She's hardworking, would give her a 10/10 but unfortunately when you don't click, you just don't.

RTF: no due to chemistry problems (my own problem), but would go if I just want to be services. Highly recommended.

She's leaving on the weekend. Fast hands fast legs if you guys wanna try.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Praisethebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody knows if Grand Palace still operating? the WeChat id cannot be found and whatsapp the number no reply
Old 12-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

FR for TaTa ET88.

She is really cute girl.very friendly and polite.give out drinks which is seldom now a day.

Look 8- have the korean type of school girl look.although first look she may look mature but slowly her look will glow and will like her.

Body 7- normal body frame abit short ,alittle stretch mark but not fat .

Boobs 7-nice small B

Frenching 10-lover kind of french. those who cannot live without this service must try her.for me if a fl cannot french then i will usually leave early.

Catbath 9-she is out to please.she look hungry going for my little one.

BBBJ 9- deep throat at times and she really into it. CIM is possible.

Painting and fingering 10- she like and moan.very sensitive to paint and can cum by fingering when you can heard the watery sound after few stroke.

FJ 9-what you want she can do.obedient girl.

AJ- no try.

Gfe 10- fully out to kc you.do not proceed if you weak mind.me also kena the kc virus until overshot time.

Sorry to bro DT for overrun.i lost my soul until late.

Will Rtf if she still around.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sign...a student...
Old 13-04-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

sologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Laurie of LB. Bro Linus is awesome as always, recommendation and girls are always good.

Place: 9/10 clean, private, convenient, easy to find.

Looks: 8/10 GND+OL feel, looks like pics. I think she's quite the looker.

Body: 9/10 tall, slender, long legs, great ass and B-cups. Not the super bony type, with just a little bit of flesh that makes hugging her feels really good during the workout session. Her body type is the kind I like very much.

BBBJ/FJ: 9/10 The action is good. I don't wanna describe it, just go try. Service is top-notch, you'll leave feeling like a king.

GFE: 9/10 superb. Very hardworking sweet girl who speaks OK English and some Korean. Please treat her well.

RTF: Sadly no, but entirely my problem. chemistry between me and her wasn't too good. Barring that, she's a rare gem. Don't wait if you are still considering, she's leaving this weekend.
Old 13-04-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
sign...a student...
Why leh? I also need my needs mah. Maybe once in a blue moon la.....
Old 13-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Why leh? I also need my needs mah. Maybe once in a blue moon la.....
Bro, nothing wrong to wanna chiong, but you are young. If got the money to bonk, spend the money on your youth. Go out, have fun, hit on girls. When you are older, less time/more commitments then maybe u can consider coming back here.

The only thing holding you back is your self-esteem or your own decision not to. Trust me. When I was a student I wasted my time. Regret it now.

Dunno why the other bro singled you out, but this is my 2cents..
Old 13-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
benobiwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no one should judge, as helpmefast has mentioned, he had his need... the onli thing he needs to look out for is to have his $$ worth spending... so guys, help him by posting fr, so he could get his worth... lolz
Old 13-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
benobiwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried shevon or gwen from ty69?
Old 13-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sologuy777 View Post
Bro, nothing wrong to wanna chiong, but you are young. If got the money to bonk, spend the money on your youth. Go out, have fun, hit on girls. When you are older, less time/more commitments then maybe u can consider coming back here.

The only thing holding you back is your self-esteem or your own decision not to. Trust me. When I was a student I wasted my time. Regret it now.

Dunno why the other bro singled you out, but this is my 2cents..
What if someone doesnt want to 'have fun, hit on girls'? After all, we all chiong knowing all we want is to pound some pussy and have the illusion of the gfe. Maybe for some ppl, its a matter of self-esteem; but maybe for others, if u know what u want, e.g pursuing ur own interests, which doesnt include chasing girls, then go for it. No such thing as free pussy right - either u pay in currency, or in time, energy, attention. Bottom line- u think time or money more valuable?
Old 13-04-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

MORRIS > Lasberbabes

Face > Almost simliar to posted.
Not mature not SYT.Mid twenties lady look.

Skin Tone > Slight tan.Smooth

Boobs > Natural small B cup erected nips to tune and play with.

Body > Short petie size.Not slim but also not fat.Slight tummy.
Nice meaty bouncy ass.

French > Can do with passion.

BBBJ > Amatuer skill but quite hardworking.
2nd shot blow me for quite some time till she tired so i just fuck her mouth while open her mouth.
Not sensation enough for me to CIM so ask her finish me with HJ.

Painting/Fingering> Both done and she is quite wet.
Think she quite enjoy it but she is rather shy kind so did not really moan out.

FJ > Did 1 shot.Cowgirl follow by lotus then finish with missionary.
Leg is flexible so able to hold up and deep thrust.

Not much experience " girl next door "shy type.
Speaks quite good English.
You got to lead her.
Very accommodating,listen to what you want.
Overall good bonk but i would prefer wilder type.

ejazz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1