The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodong View Post
Singaporean just likes queue up. Think that long queue must be good. OKT plays this very well this time.
No need to queue lah gentlemen, there are other girls in this house worth trying and all good service like xiaofeng, Mimi, tian tian, Kaixin, fei er, etc.

If you want more syts but service not so good, just cross the road to 1639 - 16 girls there now and another four newbies just arrived but not yet start work.

Now got 16 but soon there'll be 20 girls for you to choose at 1639, see until you blur.

If you want service queen, 1649 xiaochun. also across the road.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Boy boy did Lulu before me. My eye open big big after he walked past me into the room.

Lulu service when she did me I felt overated. Maybe because I dress down and came in slippers and berms. She gave me the Dun RTF her service standard.

Ok lah. Worth one try just to satisfy curiosity

EH BRO?!? i thought u told me u quit the scene liao? lol i knew you will be back ..
Old 11-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
true. she will be forgotten soon when the newbies arrive I believe.
Maybe true, but not by those who can really connect with her...
Old 12-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Last tried is kai xin. Waiting for newbie
Old 13-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Fei er recently. A bit disappointed as she tries to take short cuts. But she is a nice and friendly girl.
Old 13-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ge ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
why she suddenly resigned?
Can anyone confirm whether ge ge 1654a has left our shores? She is quite ok for a bonk apart from lulu in this house.
Old 13-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Can anyone confirm whether ge ge 1654a has left our shores? She is quite ok for a bonk apart from lulu in this house.
waaaaaaaaaaaaa !! Bro Fat Fatt is alive & kicking AGAIN : welcum back Senior Bro FF
Old 13-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The Ge Ge I know is from 16w19. Looks pretty but no service with many restrictions. Basically a $50 quickie for $150. She is only for blokes who go strictly for looks. Might be what you are looking for ?
Old 13-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Tried Tien Tien.... Saw FR and thought good, so called. Not good looking... should have rejected but did not want to as had called seeing FR
hmm... which girl in cat 150 scene is considered good looking to you then??
Old 13-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I follow your top 30, thanks for your recommedations....

I never got to try Lulu at 1654A, but other than that I like all your top 5... guess it had Lulu and JinJin 1612 and two more....

Tien Tien seeing her on number 6 in list had good expectation and was unable to get her for sometime... so when finally got her, was disappointed....

Two girls who I don't get chance to try and always busy (I want to try) in your list are Nana and Lulu 1654A

Anyway, thanks bro, hope newones are good...
Sure bro. Are you indian or something? Was just wondering why there's an Indian lady in your avatar. Who is that?

Anyway, glad to know that you're a fan of my list. Just keep following it and you should generally have a good time.
Old 13-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro... American....

Have fantacy for this girl, some actress
oh... I see... another "American"... hehe...

no worries.

Anyway, hope you enjoy my list and look forward to more field reports from you.

Cheers!
Old 15-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can anyone confirm whether ge ge 1654a has left our shores? .
So fast ? Thought she just arrived not long ago ?
Old 15-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!ChiJitKayChiJit is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cheers!
I follow your list too ... but sometimes in the House difficult to search the thread especially with OKT asking who you wanna call ...

Can put the link in your signature ?

Thanks
Old 15-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers!
I follow your list too ... up you liao, bro !!

but sometimes in the House difficult to search the thread especially with OKT asking who you wanna call ...

Thanks
Old 15-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiJitKayChiJit View Post
I follow your list too ... up you liao, bro !!

but sometimes in the House difficult to search the thread especially with OKT asking who you wanna call ...

Thanks
Hi bro,

I have a better suggestion, why not print out the list before you head out or save it as a document somewhere discrete on your phone.

The list changes so I'll have to keep altering my siggy just to keep up. But I'll consider your suggestion.

Tell you what, if 10 bros other than yourself say by this Monday (18 mar) 1800hrs (6pm) that they want me to put the link to my list in my signature, I'll do it.

But to be honest, I do prefer for bros to explore on their own as well lah...

Cheers and thanks for supporting me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1