The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

hi above pic girl from villa ? thx
Old 09-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
innocent looking face is always a man's weakness
Another 2 real current balai girls, not so pretty but ok.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi above pic girl from villa ? thx
No, shes not from villa but she can be found in balai n shes within yr reach.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

On WeChat, I saw her post.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Shes a real genuine girl in balai. This morning i ask her isit d president visiting batam n she say "Saya tidak tau"...
Hahaha
SBY didn't arrive today.
But based on the many colorful flags that put up by many shops and office....

and info below....

it should be very soon
http://www.haluankepri.com/batam/105...-presiden.html
https://swarakepri.com/jokowi-direnc...blik-di-batam/

Last edited by BFOMF5; 11-12-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Photos to share.

Old 11-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Photos to share.
......]
I missed this balai gem, a genuine balai girl. Photo dont look so gd but in real person, v slim and look half syt half early 20s.

Old 11-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I missed this balai gem, a genuine balai girl. Photo dont look so gd but in real person, v slim and look half syt half early 20s.
Wa not bad lei.
Photo already can see the beauty.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Wa not bad lei.
Photo already can see the beauty.
Ya a gem, she say she 19 but look like 22, but definately have some syt look. An honest sincere humble girl.
I was inspired to go balai because of all yr photos u posted.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 11-12-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
common01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m planning for a trip to Batam. Any recommendations for a stay with massage?
Old 12-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 8
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by common01 View Post
I’m planning for a trip to Batam. Any recommendations for a stay with massage?
Wrong Thread Bro.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Almost 10 years since i joined SBF. Looking back, I do feel a little bit guilty for not contributing as much here, and yet many bros have been kind to me, helping me along the way.

I am here to contribute to the Balai story, abit from my point of view.

Before I start, a big shout out to bro KENGNG, who is always just a sms away. Thank you for looking after me, even though u are far far away in Sillypore.

A sudden crazy decision made me sms bro Kengng at 5pm, asking him to help me arrange hotel and driver. The reality started to sink in. Im about to plant my cock, i mean flag, in a new territory.

In order of cock, i mean flag planted...
Malaysia - Chang Ping - Hongkong - Shenzhen - Vietnam HCM - Tokyo - Seoul - Jakarta - now Batam and Balai

went to harbourfront and bought a 1 way ticket to Balai. Cleared customs, met up with Driver K and some other Sinky bros, and we are on our way to the villas.

Villa, on weekends, is a war zone. Having the experience of a girl snatched in front of me at the infamous "five month flower" ktv, I learnt to fast and fast leg. No time to finish seeing all the villas first before back tracking to choose the girl you want. The girl might be gone.

Pic speaks a thousand words, ended up with this chick for 1.2 juta. Villa 5X

Next, went to check in a Paradise Hotel.

No offense to any bro here, my personal preference is that I must have a nice clean room.

Paradise is not acceptable to me. Floor is dirty, they got to spray air fresher when guess step into the room, cracks in bathtub are just a few reasons why i will never step back again.

When Driver K and bro Kengng heard that I paid 1.2 juta for a chick, bro kengng immediately called driver k and driver k got me back 100k, saying that I overpaid.

Cut the long story shot. Every guy knows how to fuck. So i shall skip the sex part.

Girl was ok, though nipples are abit too small for my liking. Complained that my condom is not 'strawberry flavoured', so not much BJ action for me.

My only noon activity was to pick up bro CM who came in 3pm ferry. Driver K brought him to the Villa and he choose a girl.

Went back hotel, saw my girl sleeping in full body armor ( shirt, bra, jeans and panties). Strip her naked, and went to seep together.

Night dinner was at silver river, walkable from hotel.

No second round for me.. was dead tired after watching man u vs man city and playing some games with Driver K and Bro CM.

Girl woke me up at 630am.. tip 100k and she was gone.

End of Day 1
Old 13-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Driver K drove me and CM to the villas again at 9 in the morning.

Wanted another girl from 5XX but was potong jalan by someone.

# Must fast hand fast leg, if not kena stolen in front of your eyes.

The moment of hesitation has lost me the girl i wanted.

To make up for it, i choose 2 girls from villa 5XX as I saw them along the corridor of my hotel the night before.

Not bragging here. I think I am the only one so far in Balai in the recent years to have booked 2 girls at one go. confirmed by bro kengng and driver k .

Paid up 2 juta and went to check out.

Told driver k i want suite in Aston hotel.
Driver K : Why waste money? Cannot
Me : okok normal room.
Driver K : got 60, 70, 75, which one?
Me: 75
Driver: Why waste money?
Me: ....

Not all drivers treat their customer like that.

Driver K brought us to eat the famous BKT near ferry terminal.

While i was slurping the delicious BKT, Driver K suddenly told me. Eh. the girl u choose suddenly lai ang. cannot already.

Went back to the villa, got my 2 juta refunded, and decided on this pair of sisters from first few villa. (Claimed by the mami to be sisters)

The sisters came after awhile. Though they never had threesome before, they were sporty and squeezed each others breast as my instructions.

Even got my checklist ticked as we got into this position.

Of coz, they did not lick each other pussy but the bottom girl was licking my dick while i was banging her "sister"

Lunch was at a wanton mee stall.

After lunch, I asked driver k if there is nuru massage in balai.

Driver k said, HAVE! I BRING YOU!

My eyes sparkled! Never in my wildest dreams would i imagine a nuru massage in Balai!

Nuru massage ended up as a clean body scrub. Apparently thats called nuru in balai.

after 1.5 hours of painful scrubbing... the torture finally ended, with me rinsing off the coarse power they used to scrub my body.

Tried seafood at 188. not bad. but sotong not fresh.

Games with driver k and bro cm and it was 11pm.

Went back, girls were asleep. I tried to rock them to wake, but they no response. I felt paiseh to wake them up from sleep to fuck.

another 1 shot night.

Did not give tips next morning. I rock them they dont wake up, not they rock me i also dont wake up.

pack up and went home.

End of FR
Old 13-12-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi never try book 2 girl together, maybe will try my next trip, btw not many girl ok with this rite? thx
Must be same house
Old 13-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Nuru massage ended up as a clean body scrub. Apparently thats called nuru in balai.

after 1.5 hours of painful scrubbing... the torture finally ended, with me rinsing off the coarse power they used to scrub my body.
Is this the end result?

I just paid 75k to get this....
In Jkt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1