The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15977 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 鑫 天 地

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxs View Post
Any bro going XTD today ? either HH or SH, pls msg me, I'll be thrilled if I could join u guys.
ST is organising but I think quota full liao, juz drop him a pm in his thread

http://sbf.today/showthr...385707&page=10

Cheers!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

KTV Outing weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 05.10.13 (Sat)

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $60 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 3-4 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT
Private Message Kiko with your real name and mobile number.

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 117 round up $120
2 Waiter tips: $20
1 Mummy tips : 50
Total: 120 + 20 + 50 = $190
190 / 4 person = $47.50 Rounded up is $50.

(No hidden mark up cost of more than 5%)

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Truepain
4) Gen .
5)
6)

Max took in 6 bros!

Need another 2 bros to join in, $50 to give to kiko when inside the KTV room.
Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

KTV Outing weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $60 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Truepain
4) Gen .
5) Lazycat
6)

Max took in 6 bros!

Need another 1 bros to join in, $50 to give to kiko when inside the KTV room.
Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-10-2013, 07:21 AM
Samster

KTV Outing weekend

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Truepain
4) Gen .
5) Lazycat
6) Oreoking (Pending)
7) ST friend (Pending)

Max took in 7 bros!

Need another 1 bros to join in, $50 to give to kiko when inside the KTV room.
Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

KTV Outing weekend

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

3 Waiter tips: $30
Fruits & tibits = $10-$15
Total: 120 + 30 + 50 + $15 = $215
215 / 5 person = $43.00 Rounded up is $50.

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3) Truepain
4) Gen .
5) Lazycat

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 12-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

KTV Outing 14th October 2013

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 14.10.2013 (Monday Sad hr)

TIME
9.30pm- 2.00pm

Organiszer

TERMS
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $80 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 258 round up $260
Fruits & tibits = $10-15
Total: 260 + 30 + 50 + $15 = $355
355 / 5 person = $71.00 Rounded up is $75.

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3)
4)
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 12-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
The Verge, 鑫天地

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post

Sorry to be busybody... how come tips to waiters change from 2 to 3?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Jack:

As I bring extra fruit, the waiter cut fruit for us , i tip him $10, the other $10 each is for the end session the 2 waiter bring towel for us .

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 12-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Er.... Monday 14 Oct not here yet and already you have the full itemised bill

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Monday holiday eve...
Old 12-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 0
Elessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant futureElessar has a brilliant future

On my way down for sh. Any bros around?
Old 13-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

KTV Outing 14th October 2013

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.30pm- 2.00pm

Organiszer

TERMS
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $80 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Fruits & tibits = $10-15

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3)
4)
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 13-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

KTV Outing 14th October 2013 (Monday holiday eve)

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.30pm- 2.00pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Fruits & tibits = $10-15

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Alt302
3)
4)
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 13-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Bros : I am organising for either this coming Mon sad hr or Tuesday HH.

Any of you interested pls PM me today , as I need to book room.

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
firewiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bros care to share the mummy contact and loc? Trying to plan a stag night this weekend.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1