The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 17-08-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
FrancescoYolo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrancescoYolo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My boring story...

Please continue nice story.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

So obviously I had a super long weekend since I was down with the flu. Hilariously, Tom stayed over as well and we just kept passing whatever virus back and forth between the 3 of us.

Working from home 80% of the time was actually pretty boring, a far cry from when I had my WFH day in the middle of the week. I found myself staring blankly at the screen for hours, only stopping for meals, and the occasional fucking by Mike and Tom who didn't go to work the entire week due to whatever virus we had.

When I did return to the office on the next Monday though, I was treated to a slight shock as half the office had been partitioned off, and we were now a co-working space of sorts.

I did my weekly update to my GM and he sort of thanked me again for carrying nearly the entire department. I tried to probe if my job was in trouble but he reassured me that nothing was going to change, not until the end of the year at least.

I decided to head to the hawker centre for the vegetarian chicken rice again, and I bumped into Nick in the queue right in front of me. I didn't want to tap on his shoulder as it was 7th month so I just leaned forward to say hello.

Me: Hi Nick!

I don't know why he was so jumpy but it felt like he practically jumped out of his skin when he turned around. If he was any shorter, he might have gotten a face full of boob, not that I might mind, it would have been hilarious.

N: Oh hi June.

Me: Tapau? Or eating here?

N: Oh I'm actually with Rebecca.

Me: And the rest?

N: Somewhere else I guess? Do you want to join us?

Me: Sure!

Nick had gotten two sets, one “steamed” and one “roasted” while I decided to try their Thai sauce chicken rice. To be honest, it looked like any other fried chicken cutlet with Thai sauce. But I really wasn't there for the “chicken”, but rather their amazing rice and chilli. I joined them at their table and sat next to Rebecca.

R: Wah. Such a coincidence.

Me: I'm in the office on Mondays. Didn't know you liked vegetarian food.

R: Aiyah. It's good to cut down on meat. I've been having a lot of meat recently.

I noticed Nick shifting slightly uncomfortably across Rebecca.

Me: You still don't strike me as a vegetarian type. Besides, this is hardly healthy. I'm still wondering how they made the rice so flavourful. And the “roasted” chicken, it's like the deep-fried tofu skin thing.

R: Who cares. It's food. It's tasty. It's really tasty for fake meat. I like all meats…

Nick was still curiously uncomfortable. I wasn't 100% sure why but decided to try my luck anyway.

Me: True… Oh my god. You two are fucking.

Nick nearly choked. He looked at me.

N: Please don't tell Shirlyn.

Me: Hahaha. Don't you think she already knows?

N: What???

R: She doesn't. Yet. Besides, you still haven't sent your husband or fuck buddy my way.

Nick's eyes widened.

N: You slept with her husband? And fuck buddy?

Me: Erm…

Rebecca leaned over.

R: Nick's got a really nice cock. Thick and veiny.

Me: Glad you're enjoying it.

R: It's smaller than your husband's though.

Nick choked again. I laughed.

N: Could we not discuss this?

R: Why? Are you shy?

N: Sort of?

R: Oh don't worry. June doesn't judge. Right?

Me: Nope. I don't. But it's been like what.. a month?

R: Can't help it if he's so desirable right?

I looked at Nick. To be fair, he was rather good-looking. Sharp features, double eyelids, very clear skin, much better than mine probably. If he was a head or so taller, and perhaps a little more muscular, he probably could be a model.

Me: To each his own I guess.

R: You wanna fuck him?

It was my turn to choke. Obviously Nick choked too and turned a few shades redder.

Me: Say what?

R: Do you wanna fuck him?

Me: No?

R: Good. He's all mine then. But still, send your husband and fuck buddy my way.

Me: Urgh.

R: I'm serious. This guy can't satisfy me daily. But when I do get him… wow.

Me: I'm surprised you're the HR manager.

R: Why? Shirlyn fucked Mark. She's now the GM. You know I'm like this what. So what's the issue? Maybe I'm the next GM.

Me: And I wonder why there's so few guys in your office.

R: Yeah. Would be good to have more around though.

Me: Nick, are you ok with this?

N: Huh? Oh. Yeah. She just wanted a fuck buddy. I'm down for that.

Me: Interesting…

R: So refreshing to have a young guy every now and then.

Me: Erm.

R: Nick, how old do you think June is?

Me: Hey…

N: Early 30s like you?

R: Hahahahahaha! Guess again.

N: Late 30s?

Me: Very late 30s.

N: Oh. Can't tell.

R: She's damn hot right? Look at her boobs. So much bigger than mine.

N: Erm…

R: But I bet her pussy’s looser than mine though. The cocks she has are huge.

Me: Oi. Enough hor.

N: I don't think size has anything to do with looseness.

R: Ya. I'm still quite tight thank god. Even after the abortion.

N: Again I don't think.. wait what?

R: Ya la. I had an abortion. Didn't know whose kid it was so better abort.

N: And we've been doing it raw??? And you let me cum inside?

R: I'll try to remember not to miss my pill.

N: This isn't good…

Me: Chill Nick. I'm on the pill as well. It's really not that easy to get pregnant.

R: Talking about pregnancies…

N: You're not pregnant right?

R: Hahahaha! Do you think you have some super sperm or what? I mean you have a nice cock and relatively decent at sex but no la. Like June said, not so easy. In fact, please cum inside all you want. I don't get it with her husband and fuck buddy cos they always use condoms.

I rolled my eyes at her and decided to try to change the topic.

Me: You were saying something about pregnancy?

R: Oh ya.

I guess the gossip bitch was still hanging around.

R: Did you hear?

Me: No?

R: Jasmine lost the baby.

Me: Huh? Isn't it the second trimester already? Or third?

R: Ya lor. I heard second trimester still safe. But when they went for the scan, couldn't find a heartbeat.

Me: Oh no.

R: Ya man. I actually felt sorry for her.

Me: Er.

R: I mean we don't really like each other, but recently we've gotten better.

Me: She must be devastated.

R: I guess so. I probed Shirlyn about why they didn't come for the bbq, then she told me.

Me: Oh.

R: Aiyah. She can get pregnant again. Haha.

Me: Right.

I think Nick felt kind of left out from the conversation so he just ate in silence. In any case, the conversation did get really awkward, but at least now I knew that something had happened.

After lunch we all headed back to our own offices. For some reason, I was alone. Everyone else had left for the day. I did whatever work I could before leaving on the dot. I was going to head home but diverted to a shopping mall first to get some stuff and then drove over to Jasmine's place.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing there or what I was going to say but I felt maybe Alicia and Mark aside, Jasmine might need someone else to talk to.

After I parked the car, somebody had conveniently left the access gate open so I simply strolled in and took the lift up to her place.

Switching the absurdly large bag of groceries over my arm, I rang the doorbell.

I heard footsteps and the door opened.

A: June? What are you doing here?

I shrugged.

Me: Care package?

Alicia peered into the bag of fruits, chicken essence and birds nest.

A: Wow.

I heard Jasmine call out from inside.

J: Let her in. I'm fine.

Alicia took the bag and I entered. Jasmine was sitting at the dining table and I went over to give her a hug.

J: Thanks.

Me: How are you feeling?

J: I don't know. Sad? Upset? Disappointed?

Me: Oh.

J: I'll be fine. It's Mark-

A: Yeah. It's Mark.

Me: What happened to Mark?

J: It's my fault. He tried to comfort me and I sort of snapped at him. Told him to get out and don't come back.

Me: Eh?

A: She was just being hormonal. But some of the stuff she said might have triggered him.

Me: Ah.

J: I'm stupid ok?

Me: Didn't you text or call him after?

A: He's not replying to any of us.

Me: Ask Nat? Darren? Shirlyn?

J: Nah. Just leave it. It's my fault. I caused this.

A: You don't deserve him.

J: I know. Stop reminding me.

I don't know what gave Alicia the right to speak to Jasmine that way but perhaps what she said to Mark must have been really bad.

Now I felt bad that I didn't bother to check up on him all this while.

I stayed and chatted with them a little while longer before taking my leave. It seemed like Alicia was doing a pretty good job of taking care of Jasmine and chiding her at the same time.

I sat in my car and dropped Mark a text, letting him know he could look for me if he needed to talk. I wasn't expecting him to reply so I drove home and found Mike and Tom playing Diablo again. I went to shower then headed straight to bed.

I didn't have a very good feeling about the whole situation. But since Mark decided to disappear off the face of the earth for now, I probably should just let him be.

Maybe he'd text me tomorrow or some time over the next few days.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Hope Mark is ok...do updates us and share with us...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1