The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by limluck123 View Post
Not more than Y$3000?! Bro, thats ways too expensive! You can arrange to bring a KTV ger to SZ by asking her spend a few days with you, and at the standard rate of 1k per day. To get the massage girl out, you can buy their time for the day. Following the rate of the massage, you just need to pay the number of hrs that they work per day. Can't be more than 10hrs as they have 3 shifts at Milan. Actually, can even ask the girl to buy the time on their own, maybe even cheaper than standard rates, then you pay them the amount. If you need to spend more than 500rmb per day on bringing the girl around(not counting the buy time), I think you are being chopped.
actually should be even less, if she so calls buy her own time, means she basically pay 'fine' for not turning up at work, this should be less than RMB500

ktv gals is only RMB200 so u should not be paying anything above this
Old 18-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
blackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro qazz and bro murali! hehehe
Old 18-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro for your advice
I'm surprised that so many Singaporeans know her but I'm also sad to hear from you that she's out to milk us dry
She does not look like that kind of girl and during our dinner, she told me that I'm her 1st Singaporean customer as all her customers are from Taiwan, HongKong etc
By the way any of you bros 'on' her before? If so, how much?
I'm a bit taken aback by the feedback here and have 2nd thoughts about going to Zhuhai to see her. Is she really that bad?
Old 18-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jespertan View Post
Thanks bro for your advice
I'm surprised that so many Singaporeans know her but I'm also sad to hear from you that she's out to milk us dry
She does not look like that kind of girl and during our dinner, she told me that I'm her 1st Singaporean customer as all her customers are from Taiwan, HongKong etc
By the way any of you bros 'on' her before? If so, how much?
I'm a bit taken aback by the feedback here and have 2nd thoughts about going to Zhuhai to see her. Is she really that bad?
bro, from what u r writing it seems like u r not gonna giving up on her

why not like this, u can go if u want but make sure u dun pay her for her time off after she accompanies u for X number of days? or maybe u just buy her stuff but make sure it doesn't add up to what her damages are for accompanying u those X number of days also

then u can see her true colours when time comes for u 2 to part

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 18-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cwvlchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
actually should be even less, if she so calls buy her own time, means she basically pay 'fine' for not turning up at work, this should be less than RMB500

ktv gals is only RMB200 so u should not be paying anything above this

Bro

I thought KTV Gals fine amount SUN-WED is 50Rmb & Thu-SAT IS RMB100and this is 帝豪 rate.
Old 18-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwvlchua View Post
Bro

I thought KTV Gals fine amount SUN-WED is 50Rmb & Thu-SAT IS RMB100and this is 帝豪 rate.
Well diff KTV diff rates lah..

Still most KTV is between 50-200..

But if the Mamasan knows that she's going out with customer, then will need to pay 300 liao..
Old 18-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

even with no KC with the gal, 3000rmb is far too much. Consider overnight to be 1000rmb, max you shld give is ard 1500rmb.
if with KC, just pay for the fine will do, a day maybe 100-200rmb.
IMHO, when i ask a ktv gal with KC out, i will bring her out of the town, dun stay in Gongbei, go to some islands, you 2 will have a better time, n she wont feel that she with some clients....more GFE definitely..

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 18-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

all experienced cheongsters in zhuhai,
anyone been to the sauna at Bu Bu Gao Hotel, mind giving a quick FR. Heard about it from a chinese website. thanks

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 18-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorny View Post
all experienced cheongsters in zhuhai,
anyone been to the sauna at bu bu gao hotel, mind giving a quick fr. Heard about it from a chinese website. Thanks
步步高酒店 双鐘118 +全套 300-400 ...
Old 18-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute

hello to all pple in ZH thread, i am new to international cheonging but going with 3 bros to ZH in next mth.

can recommend good hotel and ktv in ZH? any bros in ZH next mth?

ZH got one flower road very famous? can advice how to hook up with those gals?

Old 18-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
hello to all pple in ZH thread, i am new to international cheonging but going with 3 bros to ZH in next mth.

can recommend good hotel and ktv in ZH? any bros in ZH next mth?

ZH got one flower road very famous? can advice how to hook up with those gals?
sorri .... all people in ZH thread is sleeping orledi ...
Old 18-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear bro, your idea is good but what if she asks someone to beat me up? I am going alone for this trip so it may be dangerous if she turns nasty, right? Of course she doesn't look like a bad girl but then first time alone in China, so any Singapore agencies to fall back if things turn ugly?
She actually called me this afternoon and I was so happy, excited, over-the-moon! That kind of estastic feeling! She repeated that she has no Singaporean customer, let along Singapore customer coming specially to see her. I am the first but but but I read that some bros here already have contact with her. Looks like she's a good story teller but I am so confused, mesmerised by this No: 113 syt Liu Xie.
Can bros here advised if I have fallen in love with her or spoke with love potion magic.
Old 18-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jespertan View Post
Dear bro, your idea is good but what if she asks someone to beat me up? I am going alone for this trip so it may be dangerous if she turns nasty, right? Of course she doesn't look like a bad girl but then first time alone in China, so any Singapore agencies to fall back if things turn ugly?
She actually called me this afternoon and I was so happy, excited, over-the-moon! That kind of estastic feeling! She repeated that she has no Singaporean customer, let along Singapore customer coming specially to see her. I am the first but but but I read that some bros here already have contact with her. Looks like she's a good story teller but I am so confused, mesmerised by this No: 113 syt Liu Xie.
Can bros here advised if I have fallen in love with her or spoke with love potion magic.
bro .... u r one step away to the dark side ...
fallen in love ?? i prefer that to lust rather than love ...
u must be lonely and never have any gal treat u like this before thus u r mesmerised by her ...

face the facts ... u know she's lying to u but yet u refuse to accept the fact ... that's ur first step to the downfall ....

i'm sorri if u feel hurt but i am telling u the truth ...

Truth is always not popular but it is always right.
Old 18-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .... u r one step away to the dark side ...
fallen in love ?? i prefer that to lust rather than love ...
u must be lonely and never have any gal treat u like this before thus u r mesmerised by her ...

face the facts ... u know she's lying to u but yet u refuse to accept the fact ... that's ur first step to the downfall ....

i'm sorri if u feel hurt but i am telling u the truth ...

Truth is always not popular but it is always right.
true words of a seasoned cheongster!

she sure has more singaporean customers than he can ever imagine and she has to invest to get returns from him mah

most likely he has not experienced this b4 so he's too mesmerised, as for being afraid of being beaten up, this is a typical kiasi sg mindset! if u r in a hotel n have the gong-an number why be afraid?also make a few frens here who will be willing to help if u just give em a call mah

i mean how ugly can things get? most u dun pay her in full only what, oh, so she's gonna shout to the whole world that she's a chicken n say u her customer dun pay meh, so what? the most pay up n no one will recognise remember u, china so big, china men also treat their women this way what, even worse!

kena magic portion also dunno, later he come back bank account dry or worse owe $ to CC then how? cry father cry mother also no use, she will not give $ back lor!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 18-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tarma is Cool - loads of Potential

my suggestion is talk to the girl about rate and things u expected her to do first. like that will not have un happy ending but very the commercial la. if the girl think the rate is not right for her she will neg with u for more. if u think the rate she want is too hight just look for other girl lor. this is the way i alway do. but i alway bring KTV girl out so the rate is very standard la.
like this i save some money not going to KTV cos i not drinker and singer la.

when i tired of these girl i will go to ktv to source for new girls again la.

The truth hurt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1