The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 鑫 天 地

KTV Outing 2rd November 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 02.11.2013 (Saturday sad hr)

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $70 (Sad HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT
Private Message Kiko with your real name and mobile number.

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 258 round up $260
2 Waiter tips: $20
1 Mummy tips : 50
Total: 260 + 20 + 50 = $330
330 / 5 person = $66.00 Rounded up is $70.

(No hidden mark up cost of more than 5%)

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4)
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 31-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, this ktv the girl tips is how much one? I know of places with min $20 and some with min $50.
Old 31-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 18
mrxs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrxs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Hi bro, this ktv the girl tips is how much one? I know of places with min $20 and some with min $50.
min $50 tip

UP LIST :
The following bros pls PM me when u next post
Old 31-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 17
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxs View Post
min $50 tip
Upped u bro
Old 31-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxs View Post
min $50 tip
Hey bro mrxs, long time nvr chiong with you. Still active in xtd?

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 31-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 鑫 天 地

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $70 (Sad HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 4-5 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Last Slot is still available!!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Note: (All bros that join me less than 3 times is to meet me at plaza sing before proceed to Verge Ktv)

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

Note: (All bros that join me less than 3 times is to meet me at plaza sing before proceed to Verge Ktv)

1 last slot still available ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

TIME
9.00pm- 2pm

Organiszer

TERMS

CONTACT

Cost Breakdown:

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Lazycat
3) Spockman
4) Brew
5)

1 last slot still available ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
BEGE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So desparate kiko? Pay more lah
Old 02-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 12
kamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to allkamizi85 is a name known to all

Bro count me in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1