The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Given Lamb's family circumstances it is almost a guarantee that she has to come back here to support her family. It's sad indeed that such a great gal from the 201A era didn't end up finding a long term supporter, unlike say Chanel who is now married with 2 kids and living a good life Down Under, or Kawaii who is a successful business owner back in Changsha.

Not that Lamb didn't have her fair share of folks who wanted to "bao" her. She's a fiercely independently woman who values her freedom, and for that alone I respect her as an individual.

Please do not PM me for contact. I have had no contact with Lamb for the last 5 years. I just feel a bit sad that a gal who is nearly 40 still needs to come here to work as an ML.
No need feeling with them.they open leg, we pay money, that's it. Just 1 out of thousands of ml in Singapore.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whyce123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
I do have her wc if anyone needs
Bro share wc pls, thanks!
Old 20-05-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 16
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Indeed. but couldnt be helped as too many bro keep praising her previous achievement hyping others newcomer in believing what others received previously is going to happen again.

Nope. lamb has aged like a fine wine. Honest opinion is she past her peaked but still consider pretty by my standard. and i would still support her due to the chemistry.

Can upfront tell you if u looking for full course, dont bother adding her. (for newcomer)

You mean no more full course bro? Wow... i long time nvr see her since 201A
Old 20-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4502 / Power: 20
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can share this little lamb contact? Much appreciated!
Old 20-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
de_devil020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
I do have her wc if anyone needs
Hi bro can share contact.
201A is legend.. used to go 2 times a week..
XN, Chanel, Lamb, Trista
Old 20-05-2022, 04:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Today is 520, visit her must bring roses and chocolates.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Please pm me her wechat. Thanks so much.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Can pm me her wechat
Old 20-05-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 15
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can share lamb ctc?
Old 20-05-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Today is 520, visit her must bring roses and chocolates.
bro u r more like her lover than customer hehe, got candle light dinner and ... with her ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 20-05-2022, 09:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro u r more like her lover than customer hehe, got candle light dinner and ... with her ?
Ha, she already reminded us in her wechat. Today go at least must buy chocolate lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-05-2022, 10:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Lamb is still using her old wechat. Her regular should be able to contact her if they did not throw away her old wechat.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lamb is still using her old wechat. Her regular should be able to contact her if they did not throw away her old wechat.
Yes. Haha so bro did you buy chocolate for her?
Old 21-05-2022, 11:51 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Yes. Haha so bro did you buy chocolate for her?
Yes, plus 3 stalk of roses. All in less than 20. OK lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 10
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Enjoy your mutton weekend

https://imgur.com/a/ThgNBiO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1