The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I fucked dead fishes before, still considered as "ghosts" ka?
Well! It all depends on each individual's own perspective.

" The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot lesser " If you get what I meant. KEKEKE
Old 13-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
win456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Added him to our web chat ....now happy to get connected with us
oh. got webchat ah.
Can i join?
Old 13-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
now its The Q Snooker Centre in front and NPW at the back...
Is there any action in that snooker center? or isit actually a clean snooker center. haha. i've never walked in.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
now its The Q Snooker Centre in front and NPW at the back...
Is there any action in that snooker center? or isit actually a clean snooker center. haha. i've never walked in.
Old 13-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by win456 View Post
pardon me coz i've never seen a clean snooker center nowadays in Malaysia.. if you're refering to another type of clean then this snooker center consider clean loh..
Old 13-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fucked dead fishes before, still considered as "ghosts" ka?
bro pom... your dead fishes got come in salted flavour ah?
Old 13-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
pardon me coz i've never seen a clean snooker center nowadays in Malaysia.. if you're refering to another type of clean then this snooker center consider clean loh..
not sure how clean since many of the girls go there to gamble...
not to ply the trade but sure to find girls short on money...
hehe
Old 14-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by win456 View Post
oh. got webchat ah.
Can i join?
I am sorry to say this:

We are a closely knitted group of crazy cheongsters who had met thousands of times and together we had gone through thick and thin, joy and grief, got-money and pokai, share chicks.....how can you join us when we don't even know you , had never joined our TCSS sessions??
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
not sure how clean since many of the girls go there to gamble...
not to ply the trade but sure to find girls short on money...
hehe
Meso:

To me "hooker" OK
but "snooker" no no loh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro pom... your dead fishes got come in salted flavour ah?
Yaloh, got "mui hiong" type
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-08-2014, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
A visiting professor at ACE University is giving a seminar on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well that’s a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That’s really good. I’m really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost? 15 students raise their hands. "That’s a great response. Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands. "That’s fantastic. But let me ask you one question further.....Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" One student in the back raises his hand. The professor is astonished. He takes off his glasses, takes a step back, and says, "Son, all the years I’ve been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost. You’ve got to come up here and tell us about your experience." The redneck student replies with a nod and a grin, and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor says, "Well, tell us what it’s like to have sex with a ghost." The student replies, "Ghost? Damn..... From back there I thought you said ’goats’!"
The late professor once told me that in English, it seemed to have a word to describe every situation that one could possibly meet in life.

I remember that he told me that the above situation whereby you "misheard" a spoken word (in this case: goat for ghost) is known as "mondegreen"

Bloody hell, that late professor really gave me some hard words (not hard on) to learn
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Protonsaga69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really long time never been there . Must drop by one day for release .
Old 14-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yaloh, got "mui hiong" type
eeeeeee... mui hiong flavour got to have worms de woh... coz the worms work as agent to drill the meat of the dead fish then only can get mui hiong flavour...
Old 14-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
eeeeeee... mui hiong flavour got to have worms de woh... coz the worms work as agent to drill the meat of the dead fish then only can get mui hiong flavour...
That is exactly what I have been doing...letting my big worm drill the dead fishes to make them "mui hiong" flavour
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
HARM-CHOONG DIAO HARM-NG
HIONG CHEONG CHARP MUI-HIONG HARM-NG
LI HOI
LI HOI
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: