The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man Utd v Newcastle

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...night-football

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 14-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Newcastle

If the Red Devils r on �� on the night, that could be well be the scoreline .
believe each side will score min 1 goal ...if they hv an offday just like when they played Brighton, Brentford earlier in the season or even City recently which they scored 3...then they may lose to the magpies

Now waiting for @charlie

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-10-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Old 14-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Thanks Charlie ...so it's either a draw or a Newcastle win cum sunday night ...one of Charlie, chrissutton or Jones is going to be right

Old 15-10-2022, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man Utd v Newcastle

I going for upset

I say 1-2

My Daily Star column
Old 15-10-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I going for upset

I say 1-2
Why u n Charlie r saying that, Paul ???...any particular tell-tale sign u guys think Newcastle will win ??

Last edited by Rickey; 15-10-2022 at 08:13 AM.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

First to score : Newcastle

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-10-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
their GK was really good, saved so many shots that would hv gone into goal by pple like Rashford (3x) Casemiro (nearly got his 1st goal), Antony n Bruno (as usual over the bar but still good effort) etc, etc ...the final scoreline shd hv been at least 6-0 if not more ....
Yup, MOTM belongs to Uzoho (who also happened to be a big Man U fan)
He is only 23. Great future potential. ETH should keep him in focus.
I bet Omonia players are honored to be playing against Man U.

ETH made good subs again. Sancho and McTom display great skill and composure to finally beat Uzoho.

But heroics of Uzoho aside, Rashford and CR7 were very wasteful with their attempts. Against big teams, all these wastefulness will be fully punished.

Old 17-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Man Utd v Newcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Wat a waste of 2 points last night...Fred n Rashford missed 2 good chances to score esp in the case of Fred who had the goal mouth at his mercy (clear in front of him to score) but somehow just didn't kick the ball in ..they really need a clinical striker like Haaland, Gakpo or Sesko who can score 20 goals a season if they want to score lots of goals to win the league or get into top 4...too bad they always like to overlook these kind of prolific players cos of too high cost n settle for lesser known strikers who can only give them 10 goals at most

this time chrissutton is correct as were the last few times he was right or near right ..it was a 0-0 draw ..both sides r almost equally matched to score against the other but on balance MU shd hv won the game...all their forwards n midfielders did when attacking the Newcastle goal was just to kick the ball to each other from the right to the left side of the pitch in a semi circle fashion near their goal area but don't know how to position 1 or 2 of them right in the centre of their goal area waiting for their colleagues to lob the ball over to them to simply kick the ball into the net like wat Haaland n city usually do ...so they r unable to penetrate thru their defence line to score goals ...now I know why @charlie n @paul merson were predicting a Newcastle win ..because I think they miss their playmaker Eriksen very much due to illness..

If only they had been able to score in the last few minutes of the game when they tried very hard to score, Jones' prediction would hv been correct for a win... Newcastle r actually a beatable team if u can outsmart them because they too don't hv clinical strikers to put in goals as well

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2022 at 04:24 PM.
Old 17-10-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat a waste of 2 points last night...Fred n Rashford missed 2 good chances to score esp in the case of Fred who had the goal mouth at his mercy (clear in front of him to score) but somehow just didn't kick it in ..they really need a clinical striker if they want to score lots of goals to win the league or get into top 4

this time chrissutton is correct as were the last few times he was right or near right ..it was a 0-0 draw ..both sides almost equally matched to score against the other but on balance MU shd hv won the game...all their forwards n midfielders did when attacking the Newcastle goal was just to kick to each from the right to the left side of the pitch in a semi circle near their goal area but don't know how to position 1 or 2 if them right in the centre of their goal area waiting for their colleagues to lob the ball over to them to simply kick the ball into the net like wat Haaland n city usually do ...so they r unable to penetrate thru their defence line to score goals ...now I know why @charlie n @paul merson were predicting a Newcastle win ..because I think they miss their playmaker Eriksen very much due to illness..

If only they had been able to score in the last few minutes of the game when they tried very hard to score, Jones' prediction would hv been correct for a win... Newcastle r actually a beatable team if u can outsmart them because they too don't hv clinical strikers to put in goals as well
Basing on this match, their next few matches against even tougher top 5 sides Spurs n Chelski will be very difficult for them.... draw is the best they can get...then they will drop further down the table n pool n other mid table teams will overtake them...esp when they want to let McDisaster cum back n play

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2022 at 04:26 PM.
Old 17-10-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ETH cannot manage CR7, both egos too big.
Wait for CR7 to flip table after World Cup and Jan transfer window.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 17-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat a waste of 2 points last night...Fred n Rashford missed 2 good chances to score esp in the case of Fred who had the goal mouth at his mercy (clear in front of him to score) but somehow just didn't kick the ball in ..they really need a clinical striker
Yah....could have clinch it...was thinking ETH might be missing McTom (out due to too many cards, lol).

Talking of clinical striker....Greenwood should be a good choice (IIRC, this guy is one shot one kill and also good with both feet)....but at last...
saw this bad news. So, likely end of career at such young age.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2204055.html

Old 17-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yah....could have clinch it...was thinking ETH might be missing McTom (out due to too many cards, lol).

Talking of clinical striker....Greenwood should be a good choice (IIRC, this guy is one shot one kill and also good with both feet)....but at last...
saw this bad news. So, likely end of career at such young age.
the draw was two points lost, could have won the match in injury time if fred or rashford scored, they really went close. mctom's absence was felt as newcastle was more threatening with set pieces as they had taller players, there was some jittery nerves whenever man u had to defend against a set piece in the first half. man u certainly rode their luck when joelinton hit the goal frame twice. antony will want to train his right foot more, opponents already know to counter his style of cutting to his left foot liao

i feel ETH shouldn't have subbed off CR7, he could have subbed off sancho/fred/antony for rashford. if he stayed on, CR7 would still be a threat or at least pull a defender or two onto him, freeing more space for his teammates. ETH gave the reason that he needed to rotate due to upcoming 4 matches in 11 days, we shall see

also, why ETH didn't throw on more attackers to try and win the game? he had elanga, garnacho among the subs. when the game was still 0-0 at 80mins, i think its worth the gamble to throw on attackers as this was a home game. when his plan didn't bore fruit, can bring on subs to try and change the game

haiz... greenwood... what a waste of talent... seems like he let success went to his head and maybe there weren't enough seniors around to keep him grounded

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 18-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Tottenham x-x 1-3

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63277787

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-on-wednesday

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1